Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drogheda Restaurant Reviews

Comments

Yeah. called "Abbey Cafe" I think. Don't think there's any other cafe in there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Yeah. called "Abbey Cafe" I think. Don't think there's any other cafe in there?

Thats mad, that's the cafe they are letting people run for free to do with local heroes.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Hanlor

Was in Rendevous, Mell three times since it opened. Each time the standard of food was as good as i've ever had in a local restaurant. Chef seems to have a flair for getting the best out of quality ingredients. If you haven't tried it, would recommend without hesitation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭furiousox

CMpunked wrote: »
    Thats mad, that's the cafe they are letting people run for free to do with local heroes.

...and they still manage to make a balls of it! :rolleyes:

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭GoodisonPark

Out of curiousity, is that Barroco or West29?
    That would be Barroco.

• Advertisement

Are you sure? Was that not given up on in the end and somehow amalgamated into Esquires? :confused:

Just that I've never heard Local Heroes mentioning the Abbey Cafe, and I seen no mention of Local Heroes in the Cafe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Again, I'm left trying to find a place in the North East that even begins to challenge The Snail Box.
    Surly not the pub on the N2 at Kilmoon Cross? You have to be talking about a different Snailbox??

Had lunch there yesterday. The kids meals were good value at €8 inc dessert. Service is quiet good but food only OK at best. Frozen chips... I hate frozen chips!! I had the 10oz sirloin for main with chips. For €20 I expected a few nice hand cut chips but no... the same crappy frozen ones you would get at any €6.99 carvery on a Sunday.

6/10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Had a great breakfast recently in Moorland Cafe in the town. Seems to have been recently renovated. Spotlessly clean, staff very friendly . Full Irish( think it was 7.95) and I ordered a 5 piece breakfast for 5.95 ( sausage,2 bacon, hash brown, beans) including tea/coffee toast/freshly made brown bread. Was really impressed and will return. Pity to see it so quiet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

tweety76 wrote: »
    Had a great breakfast recently in Moorland Cafe in the town. Seems to have been recently renovated. Spotlessly clean, staff very friendly . Full Irish( think it was 7.95) and I ordered a 5 piece breakfast for 5.95 ( sausage,2 bacon, hash brown, beans) including tea/coffee toast/freshly made brown bread. Was really impressed and will return. Pity to see it so quiet.
    is it still really oily? last time i had a breakfast there it was yuck, havent been back in years... loads of oil on the plate

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

So did Ruppee close or what, anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭markc1184

So did Ruppee close or what, anyone know?

Yeah it did. Place called either Coyne's or Coyle's steakhouse and grill opened were it was now. AFAIK Rupee are still offering deliveries from their Bettystown restaraunt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭positron

We got an evening (and night) off from our daughter last weekend, and wow, I could not have imagined it would have been so nice! With no one waiting at home to be entertained, fed, washed, soothed to sleep etc, we had a brilliantly relaxing and leisurely walk to Bia, and that probably was the second best thing about the evening. First best thing was the food at Bia. It's still as good as they used to be... I loved their Thai Sweet Chilli noodle dish, and all other dishes we have tried there so far. Their very limited wine list is probably a tad bit on the expensive side by about 10-20% but they are really nice stuff - very drinkable - almost too yummy!

PS: And third was turning on the surround system at home, immersing ourselves in a range of noises of the tropical jungle or thundering explosions which we hadn't heard in nearly a year now! And talking out loud, and doing stuff without having to worry about waking up the little person! Phew, can someone remind me why do we make babies? ;)

PS: Having said that, we dearly missed her all evening, so much that MrsP went looking for little P in her room in the middle of the night... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

positron wrote: »
    We got an evening (and night) off from our daughter last weekend, and wow, I could not have imagined it would have been so nice! With no one waiting at home to be entertained, fed, washed, soothed to sleep etc, we had a brilliantly relaxing and leisurely walk to Bia, and that probably was the second best thing about the evening. First best thing was the food at Bia. It's still as good as they used to be... I loved their Thai Sweet Chilli noodle dish, and all other dishes we have tried there so far. Their very limited wine list is probably a tad bit on the expensive side by about 10-20% but they are really nice stuff - very drinkable - almost too yummy!

PS: And third was turning on the surround system at home, immersing ourselves in a range of noises of the tropical jungle or thundering explosions which we hadn't heard in nearly a year now! And talking out loud, and doing stuff without having to worry about waking up the little person! Phew, can someone remind me why do we make babies? ;)

PS: Having said that, we dearly missed her all evening, so much that MrsP went looking for little P in her room in the middle of the night... :D

Yeah, love Bia myself, they're in Dunleer also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

whelan1 wrote: »
    is it still really oily? last time i had a breakfast there it was yuck, havent been back in years... loads of oil on the plate

No not oily at all, I hate that myself but it was lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭marvilly

markc1184 wrote: »
    Yeah it did. Place called either Coyne's or Coyle's steakhouse and grill opened were it was now. AFAIK Rupee are still offering deliveries from their Bettystown restaraunt.

has anyone tried coyles yet? the menu was on the back of the Leader paper..looked good and v rerasonable prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 dubdee

marvilly wrote: »
    markc1184 wrote: »

has anyone tried coyles yet? the menu was on the back of the Leader paper..looked good and v rerasonable prices!

We tried it last Sunday for lunch and found it really disappointing. I ordered marinated salmon which was just plonked on a huge mound of mash with some veg - no sauce or dressing so very dry and no flavour. OH had beef which he said was bland also. Bad pub grub IMO. Also No place to change baby so I checked the disabled loo which was full of clutter so inaccessible!

For a nice sunday lunch, give D'vine a go instead - has a Sunday roast there which was delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭KaiserLu

Was in Coyle's last night. DO NOT go there. We arrived to a gruff greeting from tatooed staff (just a personal thing, but I don't think these things should be visible) and shown to our table. No atmosphere, nothing on the walls (pictures etc), menus on pieces of paper- very poorly presented. Was served by a girl who took our menus off us while we ordered (wtf?) and didn't seem too interested in listening to us.

Then we were given our starters. Place was FREEZING. I ordered chicken wings and received six of the scabbiest things I have ever seen in my life! Salad on the side was horrible also.

Next came the main course-had ordered steak sandwich but received steak instead (no problem, just send it back). When I pointed this out, a different waitress took it off me (no apology) and gave it back 5 minutes later. Was the exact same steak on a buttered cuisine de france roll. Apparently this is what passes for a sandwich. Coke served in cans, cleaning products visible, etc. Went to order dessert and told that the array they had on the menu wasn't available-either ice cream or cheesecake. Left without tipping (very rarely I do that). Without doubt the WORST service I have ever received. Staff have no idea how to run a restaurant. Fuming! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ARGURIOS1

Scotty # wrote: »
    Surly not the pub on the N2 at Kilmoon Cross? You have to be talking about a different Snailbox??

Had lunch there yesterday. The kids meals were good value at €8 inc dessert. Service is quiet good but food only OK at best. Frozen chips... I hate frozen chips!! I had the 10oz sirloin for main with chips. For €20 I expected a few nice hand cut chips but no... the same crappy frozen ones you would get at any €6.99 carvery on a Sunday.

6/10

Id go along with this, been to the place numerous times (not thru choice) for lunch/early dinner and I find it no better than average. I thought the staff were nice and friendly but food was just ok. Having said that, I havent tried the restaurant at night so maybe that is much better!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭blingrhino

KaiserLu wrote: »
    Was in Coyle's last night. DO NOT go there. We arrived to a gruff greeting from tatooed staff (just a personal thing, but I don't think these things should be visible) and shown to our table. No atmosphere, nothing on the walls (pictures etc), menus on pieces of paper- very poorly presented. Was served by a girl who took our menus off us while we ordered (wtf?) and didn't seem too interested in listening to us.

Then we were given our starters. Place was FREEZING. I ordered chicken wings and received six of the scabbiest things I have ever seen in my life! Salad on the side was horrible also.

Next came the main course-had ordered steak sandwich but received steak instead (no problem, just send it back). When I pointed this out, a different waitress took it off me (no apology) and gave it back 5 minutes later. Was the exact same steak on a buttered cuisine de france roll. Apparently this is what passes for a sandwich. Coke served in cans, cleaning products visible, etc. Went to order dessert and told that the array they had on the menu wasn't available-either ice cream or cheesecake. Left without tipping (very rarely I do that). Without doubt the WORST service I have ever received. Staff have no idea how to run a restaurant. Fuming! :mad:

kaiserlu -surely the advert on the back of the leader/drogheda was a giveaway as what to expect:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭KaiserLu

blingrhino wrote: »
    kaiserlu -surely the advert on the back of the leader/drogheda was a giveaway as what to expect:eek:

How, exactly? You're gonna have to walk me through this one.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭blingrhino

KaiserLu wrote: »
    How, exactly? You're gonna have to walk me through this one.....

Well for a start the gentleman in the picture is tatooed (not your thing i know) and secondly the furniture is the same as it was when it was a thai restaurant (clearly visible) and finally after been only opened a few weeks they are giving 30 %discount on the menu !-what would you take from that?
    Also i think the MENU,advert ,signage is not really of a standard of esb,d-vine,borzos etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

If the food is good, price is right, staff are polite, the rest is just gravy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

have to reccommend aileens coffe shop on stockwell st, friendly staff, cheap prices and no tattoo's anywhere:D

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

Was in West29 last Saturday night.
    Delicous food... really varied menu with loads of choice. perhaps a little too much choice maybe?!
    Had the Babyrack rib for starters and a Chicken Tuscon for mains.
    Couldn't fault it... absolutely yum!
    and the little tapas choices are a delicous addition too. :)

For a nice sunday lunch, give D'vine a go instead - has a Sunday roast there which was delicious.[/QUOTE]

we went to D'vine on Sunday and loved it...great food! some people around us were complaining the service was slow...ours was fine and we like a bit of a break between courses anyway. The steak was fabulous and the gratin delish! the calamari were fab too... huge pieces with the nicest garlic mayo! :D

dubdee wrote: »
    We tried it last Sunday for lunch and found it really disappointing. I ordered marinated salmon which was just plonked on a huge mound of mash with some veg - no sauce or dressing so very dry and no flavour. OH had beef which he said was bland also. Bad pub grub IMO. Also No place to change baby so I checked the disabled loo which was full of clutter so inaccessible!

For a nice sunday lunch, give D'vine a go instead - has a Sunday roast there which was delicious.

thanks dubdee... shall be giving that a miss so!why oh why would anyone think this kind of thing will cut it in the current climate?? and as for the disabled loo being inaccessible???:eek:

we went to BT Bistro in Bettystown last week. Its got a dog friendly, covered terrace for anyone walking their dog on the beach. the terrace was really clean... the inside area is lovely too for those who prefer doggie-free;) they supply dog water bowls and biscuit treats if you do bring the canine along! the service was great...the waitress advised us there was a wait as the restaurant was busy and all food was cooked fresh to order, which was fine with us. the food arrived in v reasonable time-and was delicious! great portions and really good value. The waitress came over to check on us (and the dog!) to see if everything was okay despite being so busy inside. Would def recommend:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

we went to D'vine on Sunday and loved it...great food! some people around us were complaining the service was slow...ours was fine and we like a bit of a break between courses anyway. The steak was fabulous and the gratin delish! the calamari were fab too... huge pieces with the nicest garlic mayo! :D

Some friends of mine were there on Sunday for their lunch. They had to wait an hour after their starter before they got their main course. Unacceptable in my opinion! The girl didn't even come over to them to apologise for the wait. :( While the food is tasty in there, I've noticed that the service is not great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

thanks dubdee... shall be giving that a miss so!why oh why would anyone think this kind of thing will cut it in the current climate?? and as for the disabled loo being inaccessible???:eek:

we went to BT Bistro in Bettystown last week. Its got a dog friendly, covered terrace for anyone walking their dog on the beach. the terrace was really clean... the inside area is lovely too for those who prefer doggie-free;) they supply dog water bowls and biscuit treats if you do bring the canine along! the service was great...the waitress advised us there was a wait as the restaurant was busy and all food was cooked fresh to order, which was fine with us. the food arrived in v reasonable time-and was delicious! great portions and really good value. The waitress came over to check on us (and the dog!) to see if everything was okay despite being so busy inside. Would def recommend:)

They really are lovely there, usually have a saturday lunch with the dogs:D after our walk on the beach. Really tasty food as well.

Has anyone been in Fate Szechuan in Bettystown, what's it like?

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

kormak wrote: »
    Was in West29 last Saturday night.
    Delicous food... really varied menu with loads of choice. perhaps a little too much choice maybe?!
    Had the Babyrack rib for starters and a Chicken Tuscon for mains.
    Couldn't fault it... absolutely yum!
    and the little tapas choices are a delicous addition too. :)

I second that! Had the tapas menu - it was all delicious, especially the prawns. Service was top class - for example OH dropped his knife & a waiter appeared from across the room with a clean one before we had even looked to ask for one - a small thing but attention to detail like this can make a huge difference. Also i liked the little complimentary soup & yummy breads. Will definitely go back again (and again and again)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Raymond coyle

Dear whom it may concern,
    As chef of Coyles Steakhouse & Grill , I would firstly like to thank you for your feedback on the restaurant which I am taking into consideration in order to provide the best sevice and experience for my customers. As it is a new business and problems will arise in the first instance of opening, I would have really appreciated if your helpful comments were shared with me or members of my staff on the night of question in order to ensure a satisfactory service. I can ensure you that your feedback has been accounted for and hope to see you in the future.

Kind Regards,
    Raymond Coyle
    (Head Chef)

As chef of Coyles Steakhouse & Grill , I would firstly like to thank you for your feedback on the restaurant which I am taking into consideration in order to provide the best sevice and experience for my customers. As it is a new business and problems will arise in the first instance of opening, I would have really appreciated if your helpful comments were shared with me or members of my staff on the night of question in order to ensure a satisfactory service. I can ensure you that your feedback has been accounted for and hope to see you in the future.

Kind Regards,
    Raymond Coyle
    (Head Chef)

This is what I like to see more of. Fair play to you raymond.

Was in Bru yesterday with a few family (Mother's day).

I love Bru. It's by far the best bar in town. Always good customers. Nice people with no malicious intent. I know some people aren't fond of it, but I can't figure out why. It's such a clean, professional looking environment.

Anyway, the restaurant I'd only ate in once before (and enjoyed it). There were 7 of us this time (8, if you include a one year old). Staff were excellent, and, despite being busy, they were quick to serve and constantly had staff wandering around making sure everyone was okay (but not in the over-bearing way that some restaurants do).

all 7 of us had a main course, 4 had a starter, 3 had dessert, there was plenty of drinking throughout (both alcohol and soft drinks), and the total came in at less than €190 (before tip). How could you fault that!?

Personally I ordered the (starter) Bru Spicy Chicken Wings, which are generally not really something I'd be into (though the starter menu is a bit too fancy for the likes of me anyway). That said, I did enjoy them. They're very well presented and quite tasty (if not a little messy, but that's the nature of the food, I suppose).

For the main I got their 8oz Rib Eye Steak and Chips w/ Pepper Sauce. I'm almost drooling thinking of it. It was gorgeous. I ate it all (I had to) but I shouldn't have. My stomache was killing me afterward (too much). The chips portion is a little on the small side in comparison to the amount of steak, but they were swift to throw extra chips on the table when they seen the others were gone.

Then I got their selection of Ice Cream as a dessert, which, again, was well presented and tasted very nice.

All of their food is very presentable looking, and all of the plates, knives, etc. are always very clean. I must go down there more often. It's fantastic value and the food really is great.

I feel like such a shill writing this, but they really do an excellent job, and they're very friendly.

Was in Genoa today, and although you're not expecting 5 star food, you'd think they'd clean the cups a bit better. Lots of stains. Food was grand though, I suppose. You kinda know what you're getting before you go in.

I'd imagine Genoa did very well today. Was fairly busy when I was in there anyway (4-5ish). Couldn't find anywhere else that was open. I know it's a bank holiday but you'd think one cafe would've stayed open late and reaped the rewards. Should've went to Bru. Haha.

For the main I got their 8oz Rib Eye Steak and Chips w/ Pepper Sauce. I'm almost drooling thinking of it. It was gorgeous.

Its near perfect! I found myself nearly drinking the pepper sauce once i had used it for dipping everything i got on my plate. Sooo good.
    Are they still doing the €22 3 course deal?

Is "The Kitchen" beside Simona's gone already?
    It's closed yesterday and today.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

Shoe Lover wrote: »
    Some friends of mine were there on Sunday for their lunch. They had to wait an hour after their starter before they got their main course. Unacceptable in my opinion! The girl didn't even come over to them to apologise for the wait. :( While the food is tasty in there, I've noticed that the service is not great.

Would have to agree with you Shoe Lover... as I said, we dont mind a wait between courses (sipping vino being my favourite part;)) but a few times we've been in, there have been long waits for people. They seem under staffed??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Kind Regards,
    Raymond Coyle
    (Head Chef)

Fair play to you for coming on and replying Raymond, Irish people in particular are afraid or unwilling to complain in person I find, for a new business you should put in place some form of anonymous feedback, maybe a card type thing that you see in lots of places or even start your own thread looking for feedback here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Its near perfect! I found myself nearly drinking the pepper sauce once i had used it for dipping everything i got on my plate. Sooo good.
    Are they still doing the €22 3 course deal?

Was going to stick up a review of bru as I was there at the weekend. Everything was great apart from the main which was the rib eye steak. Rib eye is my favorite cut of steak and I cant say I enjoyed the one in bru at all. I even questioned if it was rib eye but im not one to complain. The rest of the meal and the service was great so was happy enough. The spicky chicken wings are lovely as is the mango cheesecake. For 27 with the steak supplement its great value.

m.j.w wrote: »
    Was going to stick up a review of bru as I was there at the weekend. Everything was great apart from the main which was the rib eye steak. Rib eye is my favorite cut of steak and I cant say I enjoyed the one in bru at all. I even questioned if it was rib eye but im not one to complain. The rest of the meal and the service was great so was happy enough. The spicky chicken wings are lovely as is the mango cheesecake. For 27 with the steak supplement its great value.

Really? I must say I'm surprised to hear that. Don't get me wrong now, I'm no steak connoisseur, but I thought that it was really, really nice.

I'm very surprised to hear your report. I'd have definitely said it to them if you weren't happy. Suppose they can't get it perfect all the time, obviously, but I certainly would've said it to them at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Really? I must say I'm surprised to hear that. Don't get me wrong now, I'm no steak connoisseur, but I thought that it was really, really nice.

I'm very surprised to hear your report. I'd have definitely said it to them if you weren't happy. Suppose they can't get it perfect all the time, obviously, but I certainly would've said it to them at the time.

We were at a birthday party and didnt want to create a fuss and to be honest I probably wouldnt have complained anyway. As someone said above we irish arent very good at complaining. Im mad into my steak and im pretty sure it wasnt rib eye, tasted more like rump steak. Couldnt fault them with anything else though so would definetly go back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭positron

I know this is getting boring (oh here goes, yet another one, yaaawn etc) - we had another lovely session at Eastern Sea Board (yaaaawn.. zzz zzzz zzzzzz).

As rare as the recent spell of amazing weather to our shores (20 degrees in March, not a pesky cloud to be seen anywhere, warm gentle breeze from dawn to dusk, sweet jebuz, when did we move to Costa Del Sol?), it was probably equally rare for ESB to have a such a less-busy Sunday afternoon. The place was about 40% unoccupied, which was strange for ESB I thought. Must be the good weather. Who wants to be indoors when outdoors has morphed itself into South of France, sans the French?

Anyway, we were a group of 4.1 and everyone was delighted with all the dishes, everything tasted brilliant, and they seems to have, err, to use a totally wrong and irrelevant word, 'right-sized' their portions. Prices are okay too, especially for the quality and taste, and for the added satisfaction that food is locally sourced when popular. It's good to see cheese, vegetables etc that's locally produced - something very satisfying about it. So a nice two-course dinner (or a large lunch, if you want to look at it that way) for four of us, without alcohol, worked out around €80. Everyone came out happy, including the 0.1 person who got bread-sticks etc to mess with.

You had me confused about the 4.1 till the last sentence! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

is jaffas restaurant gone??

edit: heard from a few people now that jaffas is closed, ah well i suppose thats the way it seemed to be going the last while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Fussy Eater

I thought D'Vine had a pretty boring menu tbh. The food wasn't bad but definitely over-priced.

Rossin wrote: »

edit: heard from a few people now that jaffas is closed, ah well i suppose thats the way it seemed to be going the last while

So it seems! Went over for lunch yesterday as I thoughtbitbwould be nice to sit outside. It's been completely cleared out. Another one gone!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

dubdee wrote: »
    Rossin wrote: »

So it seems! Went over for lunch yesterday as I thoughtbitbwould be nice to sit outside. It's been completely cleared out. Another one gone!!

Yup and apparently the only reason the express is still open Is because they are stuck in contract with the rent

Sad it was THE place for lunch on the day

PinkFly wrote: »
    Yup and apparently the only reason the express is still open Is because they are stuck in contract with the rent

Sad it was THE place for lunch on the day

I need that place to stay open. I will go cold turkey if i cant get one of those triple deckers!

But its a bit of a shock to see Jaffas close, tbh, like they were always somewhat busy. Wonder what the deal was there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

But its a bit of a shock to see Jaffas close, tbh, like they were always somewhat busy. Wonder what the deal was there.

The service had gone down hill in there though! The last time I was in there, they gave us stale cake and then looked at us like we were nuts when we sent it back. Shame to see it go though, it was good back in the day.

Never liked jaffas riverside. Always found the food was crap and overpriced. Service was dreadful too.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭muckyprawn

I know it's a bit out of the region but , Fidelma's in Dunshauglin is the best breakfast around...I used to work over that neck of the woods and still venture over every now and again for one...that is all :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement