Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 smg2013

dlambirl wrote: »
    Took a while to get used to the other sam after daneilla left and now they want to change her around again??

Its like Pippa in Home and Away all over again!!

Ya and they had tall pippa and short pippa!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

smg2013 wrote: »
    Ya and they had tall pippa and short pippa!
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Why dont Roxy fire Kirsty?

Noooooo dare i say it she was actually growing on me after tonights episode....

id love her to cause havoc with Ms.Roxy....potential for some really funny scenes there while she takes her down a peg or twenty....

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why isnt Alfie on Tommy's birth cert? He was back with Kat and accepting the baby when he was born :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Because Michael is the real father and he signed the cert. Just because Alfie was there doesn't mean he can put his name on the cert.

• Advertisement

Because Michael is the real father and he signed the cert. Just because Alfie was there doesn't mean he can put his name on the cert.

I thought Kat would have put down Alfie as the father

Bianca should ship Liam off to Ricky in France or at least contact Ricky about his son :rolleyes:

I thought Kat would have put down Alfie as the father

Bianca should ship Liam off to Ricky in France or at least contact Ricky about his son :rolleyes:

Nope, Michael is down.

Bianca should find the old Bianca and kick the snot out of Liam! Ricky is too harmless to sort him out. Or better yet, let Ray sort him out.

Nope, Michael is down.

Bianca should find the old Bianca and kick the snot out of Liam! Ricky is too harmless to sort him out. Or better yet, let Ray sort him out.

Or even better Janine to sort him out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

My god, Carol is a complete idiot!

She lives in her own little world. Poor Liam is being bullied. Liam is a good boy. etc.. etc..

twirlagig wrote: »
    Really like that Jay character, he's turning out like a great guy and I think Abbie and himself are cute together :)

I like that he stood his ground with Max

Sharon and Phil are getting back together as if anyone cares :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I'm watching last night's on the player now.

If Kat and Alfie are in the Vic and Jean is upstairs practising Karaoke, then where is Tommy?

lisaj wrote: »
    I'm watching last night's on the player now.

If Kat and Alfie are in the Vic and Jean is upstairs practising Karaoke, then where is Tommy?

Took Amy out for a date :P

I just saw the Eastenders clip on comic relief tonight it was done well, I felt so sorry for Bianca and the fear in her eyes that Liam would choose friends over her but I think he will come back to her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

^
    Will get repeated again? Today

Or i have yet for someone to up on youtube

What flat is Phil renting to Max now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Phil Mitchell listening to Kylie Minogue? What has the world come to?

Oscar standing at the top of the steps in his new glasses looked like a mini Max, he was the image of him

Phil Mitchell listening to Kylie Minogue? What has the world come to?

And having a date with Tanya :rolleyes: :confused:

And having a date with Tanya :rolleyes: :confused:

Phil was such a gentleman taking tanyas coat and offering her water, wen she arrived for her date! Corr Blimey - What a charmer!

Don't know how Phil got Tanya because lets face it he's an oger and she's a milf!

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Don't know how Phil got Tanya because lets face it he's an oger and she's a milf!

:pac:

Really?
    Always thought she looked a bit corpse-y myself. Waxy skin and not enough makeup. Her hair's never been right either.

Why is Lola being nice to Phil after all he did ffs :mad:

Heather is dead a year already and Shirley still hasn't shopped Phil to the cops or got revenge on him :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Oh ffs, Shirley goin on about Heather again..YAWN

Did anyone else feel a little ill watching tanya and phil bounce onto the bed?!! and her half cut, talk about taking advantage!

Did anyone else feel a little ill watching tanya and phil bounce onto the bed?!! and her half cut, talk about taking advantage!

Glad I wasn't alone here..

well, he was going to leave but Tanya wanted some action

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Did Bianca not contact Ricky about Liam's running with a crowd of gurriers? She wouldn't even have to phone ffs! Just screech "RICKAAAAAAAAY" and he'd hear her wherever in the world he was :rolleyes:.

Seems no time though since Liam was a bit of a simpleton , wearing that baseball cap at an angle on his head.

Tanya and Phil :eek: Even more stomach churning than Blacky and Doc Dillon in Carrigstown!

I like the banter between Masood and AJ.

lisaj wrote: »
    I like the banter between Masood and AJ.

Me too I really like AJ plus he is cute :o

• Advertisement

dixiedan wrote: »
    Did Bianca not contact Ricky about Liam's running with a crowd of gurriers? She wouldn't even have to phone ffs! Just screech "RICKAAAAAAAAY" and he'd hear her wherever in the world he was :rolleyes:.

Seems no time though since Liam was a bit of a simpleton , wearing that baseball cap at an angle on his head.

Tanya and Phil :eek: Even more stomach churning than Blacky and Doc Dillon in Carrigstown!

Yes you would think Bianca would contact Ricky by now or ship Liam off to him for a while

It is none of Ray's business but I guess he needs a storyline :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement