Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Does the laptop need an Ethernet cable for WiFi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

PinkFly wrote: »
    Does the laptop need an Ethernet cable for WiFi?

WiFi is wireless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

TJJP wrote: »
    Not Tesco, but Currys / Pc world have Google Chromecast for €29.

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/google-chromecst/317981/393.6

Back to stg 18.00 on amazon, free del with stg 25 spend

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00I4WQ618

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057334177

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dockc

Was in tesco douglas for the 7up cans deal (2x18cans =10) was going to stock up and utilize a 10eur off when you spend 10e but they didnt have any club orange - anyone see all Pepsi, 7ups and Club orange all in the one Tesco in Cork/Killarney area?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

dockc wrote: »
    Was in tesco douglas for the 7up cans deal (2x18cans =10) was going to stock up and utilize a 10eur off when you spend 10e but they didnt have any club orange - anyone see all Pepsi, 7ups and Club orange all in the one Tesco in Cork/Killarney area?

Thanks

they weren't in the drink aisle they were stacked down by the fridges!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

pogsick wrote: »
    WiFi is wireless

Sorry does the laptop need an Ethernet cable for internet

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Does anyone know if there's any offers on TV's today for Black Friday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

In the Crescent in Limerick I saw a few TVs stacked near the tills — a Blaupunkt 50" for €399 and a Toshiba 40" for €329, both Saorview-compatible. Dunno if it's just for today or if these are available until sold.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

PinkFly wrote: »
    Sorry does the laptop need an Ethernet cable for internet

No, you could use an Ethernet cable if you needed to but otherwise you can just use WiFi, which is wireless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

dockc wrote: »

Thanks

Ballincollig have them on a stack when you walk in the door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,588 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Some very random till spits at the minute it seems, albeit possible useful ones. I got €1 off €5 on dairy products and 40c off €2 on vegetables.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

L1011 wrote: »
    Some very random till spits at the minute it seems, albeit possible useful ones. I got €1 off €5 on dairy products and 40c off €2 on vegetables.

I have €5 of a €20 spend on fruit and veg....... :confused:
    I will never ever spend €20 on fruit and veg.........

I don't suppose anyone here would happen to know the model number of the 50" Blaupunkt TV that's for sale at €349? I wouldn't mind checking out some reviews of it first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Moyglish wrote:
    I don't suppose anyone here would happen to know the model number of the 50" Blaupunkt TV that's for sale at €349? I wouldn't mind checking out some reviews of it first 

I have the Tesco newsletter thing and it states- "Blaupunkt 50/148Z 50" LED TV" .... dunno if that's a full model number, but it might help.

Thank you very much Cathalj, you're a gentleman, appreciate it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭garbeth

I bought one the model number is blaupunkt 50/148I-GB-5B2-FHJUP

Thanks Garbeth! You got a nice deal there, enjoy your new purchase :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Looks good, if it's the same as this one? (two letters different, but that's probably just a distribution code)
    Was it €349, garbeth? I could have sworn I saw €399...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭xabi

Seems like there was a bit of a delay dropping the prices of the laptops in Mahon Point. I spoke with the hardware manager on Thursday after I saw the prices posted here, he was adamant that they weren't being reduced because if they were he would be the first to know, said there was no chance other tescos had them reduced.

Anyway, was in there yesterday and low and behold they were all reduced, no sign of yer man though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭garbeth

peckerhead wrote: »
    Looks good, if it's the same as this one? (two letters different, but that's probably just a distribution code)
    Was it €349, garbeth? I could have sworn I saw €399...

Yeah 349 in Naas but it should be that price every where.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Vax window vacuum H87WV B reduced to 46.51 coonagh cross limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Anyone see the 199 laptop in any Waterford stores?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

Poleberry has them as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭shaneos

Tried to get the laptop in Dundrum yesterday but it was priced at 279 and not 199. I ask at customer service and was told that was the proper price (and that another boardsie had been in to ask the same question already!). Was told that prices can vary by store and that Nutgrove and Stillorgan have cheapest homeware. Checked stillorgan today and price was 279. Anyone see them elsewhere in Dublin for 199?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

deisediva wrote: »

Anybody got the spec, for these?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

shaneos wrote: »
    Tried to get the laptop in Dundrum yesterday but it was priced at 279 and not 199. I ask at customer service and was told that was the proper price (and that another boardsie had been in to ask the same question already!). Was told that prices can vary by store and that Nutgrove and Stillorgan have cheapest homeware. Checked stillorgan today and price was 279. Anyone see them elsewhere in Dublin for 199?

I'm not 100% certain about the price but there were two different lenovo laptop displays in Cabra last night, one beside customer service desk and one at the end of the electronic aisle. I remember thinking they must have been two different laptops as the price was different but I can't remember what the prices were

Just back from lisduggan they have them scanning at 279

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

80 Lyons tea bags for €2. It's the red box.

160 cost €5.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

deisediva wrote: »

Saw a friend say they got one in tramore store this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭batmanzed

Was looking for a 30cm Ironman figure for my son's birthday in Naas extra, there are figures packed with Ironman 3 packaging scanning at 5c. One left on shelf. There are others packaged as Avengers scanning at full price. Might be worth checking out elsewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

ablelocks wrote: »
    Vax window vacuum H87WV B reduced to 46.51 coonagh cross limerick

I think the same one is €19.99 in Harvey Norman at the mo :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

batmanzed wrote: »
    Was looking for a 30cm Ironman figure for my son's birthday in Naas extra, there are figures packed with Ironman 3 packaging scanning at 5c. One left on shelf. There are others packaged as Avengers scanning at full price. Might be worth checking out elsewhere

Picked up 4 of these in tesco in Wilton, 7 more left on the shelf

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

LavaLamp wrote: »
    I think the same one is €19.99 in Harvey Norman at the mo :eek:

Here's the link if anyone's interested (sorry for posting Harvey Norman stuff in the Tesco thread)

http://www.harveynorman.ie/home-appliances/vacuum-cleaners/vax/vax-window-cleaner.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

murphm45 wrote: »
    Here's the link if anyone's interested (sorry for posting Harvey Norman stuff in the Tesco thread)

http://www.harveynorman.ie/home-appliances/vacuum-cleaners/vax/vax-window-cleaner.html

Except it's OOS in every store!

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

degsie wrote: »
    Except it's OOS in every store!

Sorry didn't realise!

batmanzed wrote: »

Just back from Tesco Crescent Limerick and the only Iron Man 3 figure I could find was scanning at €7.99. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

TEsco are doing collar of pork at half price for €2.99 kg.

Its in all stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭sparkle109

shaneos wrote: »

Was in balbriggan on Friday and they had quite a few laptops left at 199.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

Just back from Tesco Crescent Limerick and the only Iron Man 3 figure I could find was scanning at €7.99. :(

This is the one that scanned at 5c in Wilton

th283 wrote: »

none left in Douglas in case anyone was thinking of looking there....:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,876 ✭✭✭RayCon

None in Celbridge or Maynooth

Anyone get the Lenova Laptop ? Can you tell me if there is a charger with it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I'd say it comes with a charger all right.

got 3 of them in Wilton this morning, there was 1 or 2 left after me, 3 christmas presents sorted for 15cent!

thank you so much for this bargain alert, :) i thought my family would bankrupt us again this year as we just don't have the cash to spare. this was a massive stress reliever!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭louthuser

Lots of Ironman 5c figures in Tesco Extra Drogheda, in usual boys toys section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Laptop sold out in Balbriggan. Apparently, they sold 22 of them.

They still have some at 279. The 199 offer stock was separate. Manager called around all the way to Dundalk and none left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Stiro05

I was in Tesco in swinford on Saturday and there were a display box full of the €199 laptops. I don't know if they still have though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,876 ✭✭✭RayCon

louthuser wrote: »
    Lots of Ironman 5c figures in Tesco Extra Drogheda, in usual boys toys section.

Saw one in Tallaght ... scanned it and it showed as €13 odd

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Picked up some of those iron men in Coonagh Cross limerick. One for my boy, rest for SVP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

3 of these available in Tesco Ballinasloe.
    Looks like a handy price to me.

330273.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement