Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Think its around the 15th I may be wrong though..

YUP 15th to 19th

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

nearly finished gravity rush,on chapter 14 :( great little game,Think I might get the rugby game after

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Lumines is seriously addictive, I didnt enjoy the demo so much but picked it up for 12.50 in the Currys sale... Well worth it, takes a while to get into it though.. Music is class

Video of jonah lomu rugby for vita,what do ye think?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Had my ps vita nicked while ago and couldn't afford to replace it til now ;) YESSSS lol

Anyone have any games for sale?? I'm open to most titles especially looking for rayman origins

• Advertisement

Had my ps vita nicked while ago and couldn't afford to replace it til now ;) YESSSS lol

Anyone have any games for sale?? I'm open to most titles especially looking for rayman origins

I picked up Rayman for 12.50 along with Lumines and Wipeout at same price, currys selling 8 games on any console for 100 euro or 20 each and 2 for 30 if you mention the thread on boards.. They may be sold out, I may have gotten last Rayman in airside.. Try online site though

any news on netflixs coming to vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

any news on netflixs coming to vita?

You can download it using an american account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I've totally been neglecting my vita the past two months :rolleyes: I'd ask have I missed anything good, but I don't think I have.

ShaneU wrote: »
    You can download it using an american account

no european netflix no?

• Advertisement

no european netflix no?

It will be European if you're using the vita in Europe

cloud493 wrote: »
    I've totally been neglecting my vita the past two months :rolleyes: I'd ask have I missed anything good, but I don't think I have.

I just use mine for playing music while im playing games online on ps3 :p ..

Some good games in this video you may have missed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Any shops have a demo of the Vita? I might be tempted to buy one of I ever actually saw one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Think I might get playstation allstars on the Vita. Portable sounds rather exciting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

Bought Lumines in the currys sale, the demo was good enough.:D

3rdDegree wrote: »
    Any shops have a demo of the Vita? I might be tempted to buy one of I ever actually saw one!

gamestop had a demo one before release,not sure if they still do though

was the rugby game in the currys sale by any chance?

Is uncharted worth 20 euro in the currys sale??

Try to get 2 games for 30euro and it definitely be worth it..

Try to get 2 games for 30euro and it definitely be worth it..

Asked but they said that offer was gone bought rayman really considering uncharted or put money towards resistance??? What to do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Is soundshapes not out yet? I thought it was released in this weeks PSN update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

animaX wrote: »
    Is soundshapes not out yet? I thought it was released in this weeks PSN update?

Out on Wednesday 15th

Giantbomb Review
    5/5

told manager in curries someone i know still got the 30 euro deal in tallaght today lmao 30 euro for 2 games.....

i know its wrong but it just felt so right :D

told manager in curries someone i know still got the 30 euro deal in tallaght today lmao 30 euro for 2 games.....

Ha nicely done :p So you got Uncharted then? I was just thinking of an idea there if people are interested we could like loan out games if people wanted to test out games for like a week or 2 or something would only cost 2 euro to post both ways.. But maybe its a silly idea :p

Ha nicely done :p So you got Uncharted then? I was just thinking of an idea there if people are interested we could like loan out games if people wanted to test out games for like a week or 2 or something would only cost 2 euro to post both ways.. But maybe its a silly idea :p
    GOOD IDEA TBH sure most boardsies are sound i wouldnt have a problem loaning games here..

oh yeah got uncharted :o

i have no shame :D

GOOD IDEA TBH sure most boardsies are sound i wouldnt have a problem loaning games here..

oh yeah got uncharted :o

i have no shame :D

Ha yeah, I was going to loan you Uncharted but sure ya got it now :p So close to a plat but ive finished the game like 3 times and bounties still need to be got..

One word to describe uncharted for vita

CLASS

Jesus I'm loving it now although aiming seems very jumpy is that common?

One word to describe uncharted for vita

CLASS

Jesus I'm loving it now although aiming seems very jumpy is that common?

Aiming takes a while to get use to... Only thing I hate in the game is the bounties.. Why do I have to replay chapters about 6 times to get a platinum :mad: maybe more than 6 ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Considering Declan said during the week that he was running the promo for an extra 10 days

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80112246&postcount=202

So technically they know about it and still have another 4 days :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement