Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mean people

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Tarkus

Maybe psychiatrists with knives...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 137 ✭✭eirebread

Ok guys, I'm going to make something clear here:

I will not bother to reply any more to any sly remarks.

Tarkus wrote: »
    Maybe psychiatrists with knives...
    Please, don't be like the scientologists , they think that 9/11 and other major attacks/etc was caused by psychiatrists...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

eirebread wrote: »
    Please, don't be like the scientologists , they think that 9/11 and other major attacks/etc was caused by psychiatrists...

I thought they blamed physiotherapists on 9/11???:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Tarkus

Now look what you've done...

All this talk of mean people has attracted one called 'Clampers are fukcing scumbags' who's spamming the board.

You just attract them, doncha? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

Tarkus wrote: »
    Now look what you've done...

All this talk of mean people has attracted one called 'Clampers are fukcing scumbags' who's spamming the board.

You just attract them, doncha? :P

Ah here, we can't be having this now.

Guys, why don't we all stop thinking about scumbags and all meet up together and go swimming or something.
    Then we could stay at my place for a night or something, have a couple of drinks, eat some nice food and just sit down and read/talk.

sounds good?, the sun is out today and I feel great! today is another good day.
    lets go guys, lets go swimming or go out around the world.

I think that every scumbag needs a chance to change and if they don't want to change then what can we do?, we are just people, it would just mean everyone else is at a higher risk.
    ANYWAY GUYS!!!! boards.ie is full of fun and hq people

Guys, why don't we all stop thinking about scumbags and all meet up together and go swimming or something.
    Then we could stay at my place for a night or something, have a couple of drinks, eat some nice food and just sit down and read/talk.

sounds good?, the sun is out today and I feel great! today is another good day.
    lets go guys, lets go swimming or go out around the world.

I think that every scumbag needs a chance to change and if they don't want to change then what can we do?, we are just people.
    ANYWAY GUYS!!!! boards.ie is full of fun and hq people

I think you've just broken the T&C's of Boards.ie

I will not tolerate being invited to a skinny dipping session with a complete stranger who thinks I am a scumbag and has smarts on boards.ie with my awesome username.

I've alerted the horde.. Now run!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

sounds awesome

Nemeses wrote: »
    I think you've just broken the T&C's of Boards.ie

I will not tolerate being invited to a skinny dipping session with a complete stranger who thinks I am a scumbag and has smarts on boards.ie with my awesome username.

I've alerted the horde.. Now run!
    I don't think your a scumbag.
    When I say scumbag I mean someone who is doing major crimes in Ireland. Or the other type of scumbag would be the one that goes around in public harassing everyone else and trying to start trouble with random people on the street/public and then that minor issue the scumbag would start would go into an accident, the scumbag having a knife or hitting them on a head with a rock,etc (has happened). luckily they were caught and are in jail where they belong.

for all I know you could be a business man with a 131 mercedes (which I think you are a business man with a 131 mercedes , you are far from a scumbag m8. you are a respected person the streets and has good relations for everyone else.)

• Advertisement

I don't think your a scumbag.
    When I say scumbag I mean someone who is doing major crimes in Ireland. Or the other type of scumbag would be the one that goes around in public harassing everyone else and trying to start trouble with random people on the street/public.

for all I know you could be a business mean with a 131 mercedes (which I think you are a business man with a 131 mercedes , you are far from a scumbag m8. you are a respected person the streets and has good relations for everyone else.)

Judging me are you?

I'll raise my Mercedes for your pocket money!

Judging me are you?

I'll raise my Mercedes for your pocket money!

Greetings,

I apologize if I have offended you in any way, I just wanted to make a nice complement for you. I think your a great nice guy.

I will not go into any further discussions if you wish.

Again, I do apologize and am sorry.

Thank You.
    Have a nice day.

Greetings,

I apologize if I have offended you in any way, I just wanted to make a nice complement for you. I think your a great nice guy.

I will not go into any further discussions if you wish.

Again, I do apologize and am sorry.

Thank You.
    Have a nice day.

Do you honestly take me seriously?

Chill dude - I just want your pocket money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Could be a "suit" scumbag in his 131 Mercedes.

Don't you know there the worst kind of scum :pac:

Im a business man but i only drive a 7series bmw, does that make me a scumbag? or am i ok in your eyes?

Do you honestly take me seriously?

Chill dude - I just want your pocket money :)

hey m8,

- when I was in school I had many issues like that:
    [+] scum would take my money
    [+] scum would beat me up because I was too nice and never fought back/etc
    [+] scum would steal my drinks,food,etc.
    [+] scum would make up lies about me.

anyway, we all have problems and I was just unlucky that they targeted me.

but some of the "scum" that "bullied" me turned out to be seriously nice. it was just a phase or something and the funny thing is others that hanged around with the scum were not scum at all, just because your in that gang or anything.

the problem is there was still a couple that deep down were bad and when they grew up they would only be going around the street stealing,fighting,causing problems.

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Im a business man but i only drive a 7series bmw, does that make me a scumbag? or am i ok in your eyes?
    loooool? what?. don't ask me dude. and out of all the people I am the one who never judges by what car,race,thoughts,etc are.

I only said he had a 131 merc because I was trying to be nice to him because he replied to me in a mean way so I replied back in a nice way saying how good he was...

what is everyone's attitude on this forum?

hey m8,

- when I was in school I had many issues like that:
    [+] scum would take my money
    [+] scum would beat me up because I was too nice and never fought back/etc
    [+] scum would steal my drinks,food,etc.
    [+] scum would make up lies about me.

anyway, we all have problems and I was just unlucky that they targeted me.

but some of the "scum" that "bullied" me turned out to be seriously nice. it was just a phase or something and the funny thing is others that hanged around with the scum were not scum at all, just because your in that gang or anything.

the problem is there was still a couple that deep down were bad and when they grew up they would only be going around the street stealing,fighting,causing problems.

Keep trollin' trollin' troliin' trollin' yeah

Keep trollin' trollin' troliin' trollin' yeah
    ??? I really would not bother to troll, I'm just giving my side opinion on a forum.

right now I want to go outside and get a bit of sun.
    I tried to be nice to you guys but you keep trying to put me down,

guess what?. i'm done with this forum.
    i'm going outside to lay in the sun and get a bit of tan, and have some ice cream and cookies.

you may join me if you want.
    but as of now i'm done with this forum.

but boards.ie is still an AMAZING forum, its just the way people keep been mean to others while they are been nice.

I know i can deal with all meanies either mate, im going out into the sun to have some jelly, ice-cream and maybe some sprinkles and leave all the meanies behind on this thread..

• Advertisement

I know i can deal with all meanies either mate, im going out into the sun to have some jelly, ice-cream and maybe some sprinkles and leave all the meanies behind on this thread..
    I also have a 07 bmw, which series you have m8?.
    maybe we could be bud buddies.

I also have a 07 bmw, which series you have m8?.
    maybe we could be bud buddies.

Geting the new 11 series mate trading in the 2 7 series and 1 5 series i have for it!!

Geting the new 11 series mate trading in the 2 7 series and 1 5 series i have for it!!
    dam mate, that is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

why is this not locked yet?

Mods can't be out in the sunshine:mad:

RossieMan wrote: »

I know!! their pasty skin wouldn't last 5 mins out there:D:D

RossieMan wrote: »

Ah would you chill as well.

Go get some ice and relax.

For your info OP, I drive a '02 Ford Mondeo Zetec.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement