Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAE September 2015

Options
1697071727375»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 freema

What date is the clerical appeal results out?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭m1ck007

Ok, so i am filling out the application for membership and there is a section referring to completing an I.T programme. Did anyone fill this out??

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Rusty91

Ok so I failed last year and made the decision to repeat. Not sure how I feel about it right now after sitting the disastrous mocks today and yesterday. I went in with a good chunk of revision done and they went no better than last year when I had nothing done.

Can anybody advise how they got through this? I know everyone says cases cases cases but surely you need to know the content too? Is there anything in particular I should be preparing like flashcards, summary notes etc.

Any help would be appreciated because I might go insane if I have to repeat

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭deejer

Rusty91 wrote: »
    Ok so I failed last year and made the decision to repeat. Not sure how I feel about it right now after sitting the disastrous mocks today and yesterday. I went in with a good chunk of revision done and they went no better than last year when I had nothing done.

Can anybody advise how they got through this? I know everyone says cases cases cases but surely you need to know the content too? Is there anything in particular I should be preparing like flashcards, summary notes etc.

Any help would be appreciated because I might go insane if I have to repeat

I failed 2 year ago (passed the elective) and passed the core last year (just about!). I put alot more effort into the structure of my notes in general and an "A" folder last year. Hard to say how much it actually helped in the exam but it probably helped with learning the material.

I was in a similar situation to you this time last year, I wasnt up to much in the mocks, but I found it a bit easier to get through the material when on study leave because I had been through alot of it before.

Not sure I was any better at getting through full cases though. Don't think I would ever have perfected the discipline of doing full cases under time constraints.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭m1ck007

Cases, cases and more cases

• Advertisement
Advertisement