Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Mess

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

a weekend night for the beers proper would actually be better for me tbh, say a friday evening? earlier the better i say also...........all the more time to talk about how we're deffo not going on to Coppers............but then end up there anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

I'm cool with weekends. i think ChewChew said that suited her better too.

I think I'll start a beers thread actually.........

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

tallaght01 wrote: »
    I'm cool with weekends. i think ChewChew said that suited her better too.

I think I'll start a beers thread actually.........

yah.

Me, depends on my roster. Can't really do Friday nights coz I've college Saturday mornings.

now that deffo sounds ghey

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Boo. I had a day off today. Back in the office in the morning and I just know our bed situation is crap crap crap. :(

• Advertisement

My bed situation is that I'll be staying in it late every day for the next month :D

féck off you!!! :p

Do you get used to looking into microscopes? Started the biology module yesterday and I'd a frickin headache after class. But that could have been coz of the looper of a lecturer we have. Mad scientist is right!

Just in from a late one with DrIndy, Larianna and ChewChew.

Really good night, and some good banter. I really enjoyed it, as I'd never met any of the other guys before.

Thanks for coming guys :D

Yeah was good. Looking forward to the next one. :)

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    Yeah was good. Looking forward to the next one. :)

Well, actually, me and DrIndy have to have a team meeting to rule on whether ginger people can come to biomed beers in future :P

:eek: Its flaming RED. Don't be spreading rumours about the place that I'm a carrot head. Tis not true people!

:eek: Its flaming RED. Don't be spreading rumours about the place that I'm a carrot head. Tis not true people!

Big orange freckles on her and everything!!!!!!

Larianne, Tallaght01 & DrIndy. . . was great meeting you lot last night! Had a lovely time, even it I was a big aul loser for bailing after an hour :P

pics or it didn't happen....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

my eyes are about to leak from my head with tiredness. but on the plus side im finished exams, not doing that block lab next week and in galway \o/

:rolleyes:

One of the things that I love about being home in Tallaght:

Today I went shopping in our local supermarket. I wore a full white shiny tracksuit and white runners. And no-one batted an eyelid.

The Squares hopping centre...home of comfy clothing :D

f*ck me...........knacker doctors whats the world coming to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Today I went shopping in our local supermarket. I wore a full white shiny tracksuit and white runners. And no-one batted an eyelid.

:eek::eek: my eyes!!

• Advertisement

Hope you've a few of these particular tracksuits, otherwise eww you never take the thing off! :D

I saw the female version of you in Darndale today.

Hope you've a few of these particular tracksuits, otherwise eww you never take the thing off! :D

I saw the female version of you in Darndale today.

I've a few trackies, but me ma wrestled my fave one from me today to wash it, as I'd been wearing it a little too frequently at home :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

I've a few trackies, but me ma wrestled my fave one from me today to wash it, as I'd been wearing it a little too frequently at home :P

a mammy's boy... ah bless!:p

Pretty mad weather today, isn't it??

I'm supposed to be going out today for a few hours. Think I might need to put a snow plough on the front of the luas.

What's it like everywhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Ah the snow is lovely to look at but tis crappy to be covered in the stuff! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

The golf course out the back of Vincent's looks like a big green slope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

I passed my exams :-)

I start in hospital on monday :-( Its scary. I hear "they" eat students out there.........

sillymoo wrote: »

I start in hospital on monday :-( Its scary. I hear "they" eat students out there.........

congrats. well done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

mmmmmmmmmmm.......... garlic dip

• Advertisement

Congrats. If it's the hospital I think it is, I've heard that too! :eek:

Advertisement