Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call Cards

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MatthewWC

Has anybody got any of the trial cards? dublin, galway, cork fitce or the imi's?

would be interested in these, even swapping from my own collection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

MatthewWC wrote: »
    would be interested in these, even swapping from my own collection

Actually, swapping is the only thing permitted here on thread. Otherwise, please put a wanted ad on www.adverts.ie and you may link to it here.

Preusse wrote: »
    Actually, swapping is the only thing permitted here on thread. Otherwise, please put a wanted ad on www.adverts.ie and you may link to it here.

THANKS Preusse

http://www.adverts.ie/1524418

Matthew

• Registered Users Posts: 1 angel_gaf

I have loads of rare callcards with the wrappers still on and one is the 70 years in Irish scouting. Does anyone know where I can sell this on??

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

angel_gaf wrote: »
    I have loads of rare callcards with the wrappers still on and one is the 70 years in Irish scouting. Does anyone know where I can sell this on??

www.adverts.ie is a good place for selling them

Nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭ArcticFox

I'm selling my collection on Adverts now -

lots of mint and rare cards on sale

Mint collection: http://www.adverts.ie/2404528

CALLCARDS - all mint in wrappers

1) Four Courts Dublin ('95) - 5 Units

2) Irish Naval Services ('96) - 50 Units

3) Eagle Star ('94) - 5 Units

4) Callcard Collector's Club ('96) - 20 Units

5) Euro Base ('94) - 10 Units

6) An tOireachtas ('93) - 20 Units

7) Tia Maria A ('95) - 10 Units
    "Make Your Next Call" on rear of card.

8) Tia Maria B ('95) - 10 Units
    "This Calls for More" printed on rear of card.

9) Tia Maria ('93) - 10 Units

10) Tia Maria ('94) - 10 Units

11) Cable & Wireless Communications ('93) - 10 Units

12) C.A.N. ('94) - 5 Units

13) Sligo 750 ('95) - 5 Units

14) Callbox yesteryear ('95) - 5 Units

15) The Concise Irish Callcard Catalogue (Christ Church Cathedral) $1

16) The Big Callcard Challenge Collector's Fair March 1996 £2

17) Galway Trial Card ('89) - 50 Units
    This card did not have a wrapper but it is unused

Used collection
    http://www.adverts.ie/2404668

• Registered Users Posts: 14 isthis1used

Hi all, does anyone have an idea how much a mint dept. of health card could be worth?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 rosscullen

Hi all, does anyone have an idea how much a mint dept. of health card could be worth?

Between about 7 to 15 Euro, depending how badly a collector may want it.

Well over €10 anyways, I would say 17-24€ value. It all depends. Anything less than 12 for it and you'd be robbed, you could get around €10 for the unit value of the card alone from Eircom still I think, and they let you keep the card!

Nick

I bought a mint one of those last april for 7euro mate, collecting has gone quiet lately so if you got offered anything over 10 id take it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 mliamo17

Hi

Just wondering anybody know if a Disney Hunchback of Notre Dame call card still in the wraper is worth anything ?
    Thanks

mliamo17 wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondering anybody know if a Disney Hunchback of Notre Dame call card still in the wraper is worth anything ?
    Thanks

Not really being honest :( . €1-3 delivered is about all its worth these days, even unused/wrapped. 200, 000 of them were made so are very common cards

Nick

yoyo wrote: »
    Not really being honest :( . €1-3 delivered is about all its worth these days, even unused/wrapped. 200, 000 of them were made so are very common cards

Nick

Oh really,thought it might have been rare enough,ha ! Have loads of them at home,any ones I should look out for,any that might be worth trying yo sell ?

Liam

Also have alot of foreign cards,some Australian,English,Spanish,Portugese,Turkish,Singapore,French ! Any market for these in ireland ??

Liam

mliamo17 wrote: »
    Oh really,thought it might have been rare enough,ha ! Have loads of them at home,any ones I should look out for,any that might be worth trying yo sell ?

Liam

Hi Liam,

some callcards are certainly valuable, but most are worth very little these days. There are of course exceptions. I wrote an article on my Callcard site (irishcallcards.net) about callcards values nowadays. While it's fairly broad info it can be useful in checking the average value a card is worth. Generally mint or used private issue cards are still quite valuable, the larger denominations mint ie 100 units and also the early trial cards can also fetch a few quid.
    If you post up a list of cards you have here I'll do my best to help you value them. If you want to sell them put up a free as on adverts.ie would be my advice.

Hope this helps

Nick

Advertisement