Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 Bets to Broke Festival Fever

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

Spot on as usual Aidan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

Thats an absolutely fantastic tip Aidan - thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Fair play to Bomber so close , and suegioo got 5 th for both 4 point bets placing

Onto tomorrow

5:00 Royal Hunt Cup
    Tashweeq is the type of lightly raced horse that could have something up his sleeve for this race. He certainly looked a group performer at 2 with some very good runs. He missed his whole 3yo season and then reappeared lately with a poor enough run on the face of it. He just seems to stand out as having potential and 50/1 seems a huge price.
    Zhui Feng ran a great race for us in the Victoria Cup and may well be better over this trip. He is better of with the winner there and looks very likely to take a serious hand in the finish here at what looks a big price.
    1 Point EW Tashweeq 50/1 6 places paddy 40/1 6 places sky/betway 50/1 5 places generally
    2 Points EW Zhui Feng 28/1 6 places paddy /sky/betway

3:40 Ascot
    This looks a tight race apart from the top 2, of the rest I’ve settled on Furia Cruzada as the value at a huge price. There really looks to be very little between many of these behind the favs and she is as likely to get involved as a few that are less than half her price. 66/1 is worth the risk
    1 Point Ew 66/1 Generally
    4:20
    I know it just looks like I pick the biggest price AOB horse and go with it but I do like Johannes Vermeer. He is a classy horse on his best form and for me was eye-catching enough in the irish 2000. This step up in trip will suit and I think he won’t be too far away from placing here at up to 66/1 is a silly price.
    1 Point EW 66/1 Betway 50/1 Generally
    5:35
    Im afraid this is a no bet race and Pricewise has ruing the price on my selection Rain Goddess. If she was to drift back out to 12/1 or better id be having a point win, as she is a classy horse and I fancied her for the French oaks before she wasn’t declared.
    2:30
    I fancy 2 horses here at decent prices. Glastonbury Song wasn’t suited by the soft ground in the irish 2000 but should get involved here at a big price. Escobar looks to me to be suited by this drop in trip and fast ground and is also value.
    ½ Point win Glastonbury Song 25/1 Generally
    ½ Point win Escobar 25/1 Generally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

aidankkk wrote: »
    3:40 Ascot
    This looks a tight race apart from the top 2, of the rest I’ve settled on Furia Cruzada as the value at a huge price. There really looks to be very little between many of these behind the favs and she is as likely to get involved as a few that are less than half her price. 66/1 is worth the risk
    1 Point Ew 66/1 Generally
    I know it just looks like I pick the biggest price AOB horse and go with it but I do like Johannes Vermeer. He is a classy horse on his best form and for me was eye-catching enough in the irish 2000. This step up in trip will suit and I think he won’t be too far away from placing here at up to 66/1 is a silly price.
    1 Point EW 66/1 Betway 50/1 Generally
    5:35
    Im afraid this is a no bet race and Pricewise has ruing the price on my selection Rain Goddess. If she was to drift back out to 12/1 or better id be having a point win, as she is a classy horse and I fancied her for the French oaks before she wasn’t declared.
    I fancy 2 horses here at decent prices. Glastonbury Song wasn’t suited by the soft ground in the irish 2000 but should get involved here at a big price. Escobar looks to me to be suited by this drop in trip and fast ground and is also value.
    ½ Point win Glastonbury Song 25/1 Generally
    ½ Point win Escobar 25/1 Generally

Had a small e/w bet on Donacha O'Brien with this in mind just before the off as I couldn't remember if your'd tipped it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Johannes Vermeer is four he didn't run in the Guineas

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

On the assumption that I'll be banned for this, perhaps if you, as a moderator of this forum, checked in more than once in a while, it wouldn't come to this. You appear here when a storm is in full flow, you ban/infract posters willy-nilly, get very high horsey and disappear again. Or you might promote a coffee morning for a point-to-point if you feel like getting involved in the forum. If you have no interest in day to day horse racing, relinquish your moderatorship, otherwise get involved in it as a fan, not just a fair weather feminist.
    If you have a problem with a mod or their actions, PM the mod to discuss. If you are not satisfied with the outcome discuss it with a CMod. If still not satisfied start a thread in Help Desk. Never derail threads with comments on modding

Now FYI, I've been keeping my eye on this forum. You may well not have seen some of the posts that have been deleted. I have given a temporary siteban to one user who has been particularly abusive (over an extended period and has been sitebanned previously for similar behaviour)

Do not respond to this post in-thread - If anyone has any issues contact the mods, CMods or me to discuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Oooh...el VIP

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Marv8

Tashweeq is the type of lightly raced horse that could have something up his sleeve for this race. He certainly looked a group performer at 2 with some very good runs. He missed his whole 3yo season and then reappeared lately with a poor enough run on the face of it. He just seems to stand out as having potential and 50/1 seems a huge price.
    Zhui Feng ran a great race for us in the Victoria Cup and may well be better over this trip. He is better of with the winner there and looks very likely to take a serious hand in the finish here at what looks a big price.
    1 Point EW Tashweeq 50/1 6 places paddy 40/1 6 places sky/betway 50/1 5 places generally

Thanks Aidan!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

Aidan your unreal fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Well done Aidan!

Unbelievable Aidan. Truly unbelievable!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,286 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Well done Aidan

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Aidan that is just ridiculous. Absolute top stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Take a bow. Amazing tipping

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Unvelievable stuff, what an amazing spot!

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Take a bow. Amazing tipping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

First and third, and at those prices.

Absolutely brilliant. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Hi Aidan

Do bookies take bets off you anymore?:) anyone that could pick those 2 horses out of that 5:00 race at Ascot has knowledge and or insight that very few possess

• Advertisement

Trying to watch that on my phone on hols . Some run from both .

The wait can be long enough for big prices winners then a few come along .

• Registered Users Posts: 27 HarvestMoon

Hi Aidan, long time reader and lurker in here, that is unreal tipping, well done and thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

have not posted in boards in a long time but always follow Aidan when i can and have done the last 2 days. Thank you Aidan well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Sensational stuff yet again Aidan. Unbelievable picking. Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I follow the thread only in the academic sense, and that's how it'll stay but it's still good to see some top bombing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Well done Aidan. Don't back horses anymore but always read your tread. Enjoy your night. Unreal picking

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Ah Aidan. Well done again. Superb tipping YA.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Not on them, but two excellent picks Aidan!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Great picks Aidan, sadly I hadn't checked to see them :(

• Advertisement

Sioux Nation was progressing like a good horse until he hit softer ground on his last run. Previous to that he got outstayed by Brother Bear who ran a great race here on Tuesday. The drop in trip and fast ground could well suit him and 20/1 is big enough .
    1 Point win 20/1 sky/hills/lads/bv and more
    3:05
    I’ve been done here again by Pricewise, Order of the Garter should be fav here and I’ve missed the 7/1 from yesterday. I’m not so sure about 9/2. Watching brief for me but I hope he scoots up.
    This is a very straightforward pick here. Trip to Paris has been a bit disappointing since his win here and to be fair that race probably wasn’t the best but there are only a few horses that can fully see out this trip. I’m encouraged that this time last year he ran a great race over far too short a trip behind Scottish and ignoring Mayden and his next run, I’d have to think he will be right for today. 80/1 is madness. If I could get 4 places id be losing the plot here but we’ll have to make do with 3. Quest for more will almost certainly be vastly improved here today after a poor trip to mayden and an expected meyden hangover afterwards. I’m sure he will be ready for this. Winning at Longchamp last year was a big step up over the longer trip and I’m fairly sure he is the 2nd best horse on display here. 28/1 is about twice the price he should be
    1 Point EW Trip to Paris 80/1 BV/betway/tote/fred
    2 Points EW Quest for More 28/1 Stan 25/1 paddy/hills and more

5:00
    Senator looked to be progressing like a nice horse as a 2yo until he pulled far too hard in a listed race. He ran a decent enough race over too short a trip on soft ground on his 3yo debut and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the step up and decent ground really suited him of what looks a workable mark.33/1 6 places looks value
    1 Point EW 6 places Paddy/Betway 28/1 6 places Sky

Advertisement