Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Funny (ha, ha)' side of religion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

^^ This is a gem hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭RikuoAmero

AstraMonti wrote: »
    ^^ This is a gem hahaha

Agree. Nice to see that following the one true religion is the best way to peace and stability for humans. Gotta love the hypocrisy early in the video - one of the letters was about wishing God would torture Dawkins and then ended with God Bless...? Dude, WTF?
    I'm an atheist agnostic, I'm anti-religion, but at no point do I ever wish everlasting torture upon those I disagree with (unless they've actually done something clearly montrous like genocide or infanticide or something)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭Worztron

336140.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Worztron wrote: »
    336140.jpg

Awesome. I'd love to use that on one of them. When asked why we're still here mocking their god, if they mumble something about "respecting free will...", I'd respond with "Well...why don't you? Why do you get angry about us mocking your god if your god apparently doesn't mind?"

• Registered Users Posts: 34,485 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

SFW but language is NSFW

Here's the first one, including a profound message from Ann Coulter:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Here's the first one, including a profound message from Ann Coulter:
    **** is on the list of people **** I will celebrate.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

^^^ unhelpful language deleted. Thanking youze.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,485 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Je suis PopePalpatine.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

336215.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

011315_Religious_Crusades.jpg

And take a note at what they're drinking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,354 ✭✭✭Redbishop

Kivaro wrote: »
    011315_Religious_Crusades.jpg

And take a note at what they're drinking.

A satire explained is a joke ruined

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Wereghost

• Registered Users Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

May be slightly NSFW

336317.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

This ****in' guy :D

e8XuSub.jpg

336548.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,874 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

A Statement From The Pharisee Institute On Intrinsically Immoral Marriage

https://soundcloud.com/fintan-otoolbox/a-sponsored-statement-on-behalf-of-the-pharisee-institute

336662.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,128 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

• Advertisement

336715.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

2015-01-28.png

• Registered Users Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭endacl

@Links234. Kevin Smith's Westboro counter-protest at Sundance. Now, that's how to shine a light on stupid!

:D

tumblr_lfi969CWVF1qf2fupo1_500.jpg

kevinsmith3.jpg

tumblr_lfj82s70Fs1qcqlp3.jpg

endacl wrote: »
    @Links234. Kevin Smith's Westboro counter-protest at Sundance. Now, that's how to shine a light on stupid!

:D

tumblr_lfi969CWVF1qf2fupo1_500.jpg

kevinsmith3.jpg

tumblr_lfj82s70Fs1qcqlp3.jpg

I remember seeing footage of him protesting the movie Dogma...the very same movie he wrote. No-one recognised him - the closest anyone got was thinking that he just happened to look similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

Worztron wrote: »
    336715.jpg

Bu... bu.... bu... You're taking that van OUT OF CONTEXT! Gosh darn it!

336905.jpg

336915.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Wereghost

^ Proof that humans go to heaven. After all, dog heaven wouldn't be heaven without frequent walks.

Of course, the humans have to choose between Dog and Santa. Difficult one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

I'd be gutted if I got to heaven and my doggie wasn't waiting for me. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

I'd be gutted if I got to heaven and my doggie wasn't waiting for me. :(

I'd be gutted if there was a heaven, my dog was there and so were all the chickens I killed and ate :eek:

Advertisement