Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Trading Sticky

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

NeoKubrick wrote: »
    I have a copy of Zone of the Enders (first) for trade if anyone is looking to play this very good game.

The cover is sun-damaged and has some wear on the top.
    The cover of the disc is marked with a bit of permanent marker.
    The manual is in good condition except for that it's marked with a bit of permanent marker.
    I've been wanting that, what kinda stuff you looking for?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

weeder wrote: »
    anyone interested in a broken dreamcast?

the gdrom drive board is faulty and the laser is also faulty but the mainboard is good, controller board seems to work also.

also have a faulty snes, screen keeps glitching with any game

wouldnt be wanting much for them

need a decent md1 and 2 AV cable and a controller and always on the lookout for md games now that ive a working one, also looking for nes, dc and snes games, even sports ones to fatten out the collection a bit.
    Is there a power supply with the SNES?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

fraid not, ive only the one between my snes and nes as it is

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Does it power up and can you get some sort of picture out of it?

yup, its just a load of glitching, i can take a pic if your interested.

• Advertisement

Ah right, I just mainly needed to know if it powered up. Pm on the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Fancy about 100 amega games?

If it should fall through with defenderdude keep me in mind for those amiga games please. Not much to offer for trade as of yet but could always offer cash if I have nothing that suits.

EDIT - Damn, just realised you meant amstrad games. :D
    We'll if anyone is looking to get rid of amiga games let me know !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Jack burton

The curse of my mistake lives on!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

coolio , I'll double check everything works and give ya a shout
    sorry about the massive delay , its a boxed SCPH 7502b , has a dualshock controller and the usual RF /power cables and that..seems to be powering on but I'm having a problem tuning it in to the TV , so I obv wont trade it till I know its working(think it may be the TV rather than the ps) .Box is a bit battered as well.
    Had a look at the games , I'd actually given some stuff away but theres the following :grand tourismo , carmageddon, tomb raider, cardinal syn F1,GTA2 and FFVII, (I've tekkens and riiiiiiiidge racer but I want to hang on to them)

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

I've been wanting that, what kinda stuff you looking for?
    used to love this, what would you be after in return?

What have you both got for trade? I'm mainly looking for PS2 and GC games.

• Advertisement

ive a good few ps2 games, what are you mainly into>?

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

ive a good few ps2 games, what are you mainly into>?

RPG and action/adventure, mainly. If you can give me a list, I can pick from it, because the only four games I can think of are:

Monster Hunter
    Devil May Cry 3
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
    Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

sorry about the massive delay , its a boxed SCPH 7502b , has a dualshock controller and the usual RF /power cables and that..seems to be powering on but I'm having a problem tuning it in to the TV , so I obv wont trade it till I know its working(think it may be the TV rather than the ps) .Box is a bit battered as well.
    Had a look at the games , I'd actually given some stuff away but theres the following :grand tourismo , carmageddon, tomb raider, cardinal syn F1,GTA2 and FFVII, (I've tekkens and riiiiiiiidge racer but I want to hang on to them)

Ah cool. I'd like the PS1 and Gran Turismo. No idea what I could trade though, hmm...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Ah cool. I'd like the PS1 and Gran Turismo. No idea what I could trade though, hmm...
    ah let me check its definitely working but /I'd be fairly flexible , few meg/snes games or whatever.
    GT is unboxed by the way (as are most of the games I have there)

Yeah no prob as long as the game works :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,553 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Anyone have a slimline PS2 that needs a new home?

I'm anxious to give Kerbdog back his TEST PS2 asap, before I get it via squatters rights, that is, it's left in my house so long it becomes mine!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Have a couple of Mega Drive games going spare -

Sonic the Hedgehog 1, boxed with manual - condition is fair
    Splatterhouse 2, boxed but no manual - condition is good
    Gunship, boxed with manual - condition is good
    Andre Agassi Tennis, boxed with manual - condition is fine
    PGA Tour III, boxed with manual - condition is fine
    Super Wrestlemania, boxed but no manual - condition is good

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=226126&cat=500

since there wasnt any trades going i put them here, anyone here wnats anything let me know, prices are all just off the top of my head so ya know..... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 34,632 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'd be interested in Splatterhouse 2.

Will have to come up with an updated list of stuff I can trade.

Well if you have any game to trade me for it let me know 1 for 1 sure.

if your not playing Megaman sure I'll taker it off your hands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,632 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Well if you have any game to trade me for it let me know 1 for 1 sure.

if your not playing Megaman sure I'll taker it off your hands

I was actually talking to Augmerson ;)

His copy seems to have an original inlay.

Although yours has the booklet.

Ah!!!!

I thought someone was paying attention to me :(

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=226126&cat=500

since there wasnt any trades going i put them here, anyone here wnats anything let me know, prices are all just off the top of my head so ya know..... :P

Made ya an offer on the ad :)

haha im so happy, right sure PM me your address and I'll send it up, it'll be monday caus i have to work all day tomorrow

would be interested in a few of them, any trades you had in mind?

Me?

Well a few MD games, I would love any of the 3 Gex games on the PS1 aswell and Nigtmare creatures 1 & 2 if anyone would happen to have them

i have no md games, feck it if there still knocking around in a week ill buy some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

Ah Jack, you're looking for Gex? I saw one of them in Gamestation last time I was over there. I KNEW I should've got it :D There was a little voice in my head saying "buy it, buy it even if you don't play it just buy it anyway, it's only £3 (or whatever it was)".

Yeah, I dunno why really, theres not great games but nostalgia wants me to play through them again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Me?

Well a few MD games, I would love any of the 3 Gex games on the PS1 aswell and Nigtmare creatures 1 & 2 if anyone would happen to have them

I should have Gex 3D: Enter the Gecko for the PS1 at home if you're interested?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement