Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Tesco Apples or Pears 7 Pack Was €2.85/€2.36 Now 49c valid until 9/9/2014

There's a till spit circulating, 50c off prepack Tesco apples or pears.. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭crayon80

snubbleste wrote: »
    Tesco Apples or Pears 7 Pack Was €2.85/€2.36 Now 49c valid until 9/9/2014

There's a till spit circulating, 50c off prepack Tesco apples or pears.. :cool:

Same for potatoes. 49c a kg, 50c off. It says can only be used for part payment though so no guarantee they'll take it

crayon80 wrote: »
    Same for potatoes. 49c a kg, 50c off. It says can only be used for part payment though so no guarantee they'll take it
    oh they will, just make sure you are buying something else to avoid a negative balance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

"tonight, on Extreme Couponing"

"tonight, on Extreme Couponing"
    crayon80 shows off her stash of Persil, Comfort Iron & Mint Crisp chocolate bars to snubbleste. Both have spent weeks clipping coupons and have plans to raid their local supermarket by hauling four trollies full of goods for a shiny nickel and a 43 foot receipt..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭CH3OH

There were further reductions on headphones in Arklow this morning

Picked up the last one of each of these

Puma Social Buds+mic €5.41( can't see a part number)

320713.jpg

Sony MDR EX50LP . SEL was €2.97 but I was charged €5.08.
    I felt guilty going to Customer Service but i was refunded €4.20 :o
    320716.jpg

There were also some JVC reduced to around €4 ( can't remember the number , but they were a bright blue colour)

Also Picked up an Ipad camera connection kit MC 513 ZM/A for €6.69
    As far as I know compatabile with IPAD 1st 2nd and 3rd generation
    320718.jpg
    There were a few of these

There were also Apple Ipad vga connectors reduced to aroung €8

There were also Pampers on a good offer :

IDShot_225x225.jpg

example 52 size 3 for €12.99 buy one get one free
    104 size 3 for 12.99 (cheaper that the bigger boxes)

p.s.
    and I used a €25 off €125 spend Dunnes voucher:)

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

After reading this thread over at HUKD I decided to have a look at my local Tesco and got lucky with the last/only one.
    It's even cheaper over here than the £11 from the original thread :D

320764.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Damn, off on a wild goose chase I go so, I always seem to find something weird though, best thing yesterday was a lightning to hdmi Apple cable for €12.76.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Dec4

Quaderno wrote: »
    After reading this thread over at HUKD I decided to have a look at my local Tesco and got lucky with the last/only one.

I was robbed! €8.76 for the HD-PCU2 version of same drive and its only USB 2.0...(last one). Display price was €59.95

Damn, off on a wild goose chase I go so...
    Should that not be a buffalo hunt??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Damn, off on a wild goose chase I go so, I always seem to find something weird though, best thing yesterday was a lightning to hdmi Apple cable for €12.76.
    Me too.

Spent ages today scanning all manner of headsets and earbuds and nary a bargain among them.

Then found a couple of oddities:
    Belkin USB Home Charger 2.1amp Black €1.22
    Tala Beechwood Set of 3 Utensils €0.06

• Advertisement

Wireless Sony Headphones for €10.64, box was bashed though, no hard drives but I did get 6 pairs of headphones for under €50, Saturnalia presents sorted. Also got a lightning to VGA cable for Ipod 5 for €3.74, thanks for the heads up was fun trolling through tesco get mad looks while I kept scanning everything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Any1 checked Naas? Might save myself the trip tomorrow xD

I was in Clearwater. These were €11.74 in cream or red. Have yet to try them myself.

http://www.panasonic.com/in/consumer/audio-video/accessories/headphones/rp-htx7a.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Yawns wrote: »
    Any1 checked Naas? Might save myself the trip tomorrow xD

Checked naas for the hard drives. No joy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

leck wrote: »
    Me too.

Spent ages today scanning all manner of headsets and earbuds and nary a bargain among them.

Then found a couple of oddities:
    Belkin USB Home Charger 2.1amp Black €1.22

The belkin adapter will be nice. Where did you pick it from? Any more left?

coldfire1x wrote: »
    The belkin adapter will be nice. Where did you pick it from? Any more left?
    This was the last one in Claremorris. But you might find it elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

Got the last HD and Belkin Wall Charger in Longford about 10 mins ago for anyone thinking of looking in there. Was only 1 of each left

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

Lots of Rolson 9 LED flashlights left in Nutgrove for 1.49
    284442-Rolson-9-LED-Aluminium-Torch.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭mac1961

284442-Rolson-9-LED-Aluminium-Torch.jpg

Also plenty in ardkeen.

Found one today, it was 1.43 for me. For those looking for these, it's just the silvery grey ones tagged with the card label/barcode that are clearanced. There are almost identical ones with barcode on a sticky label on side of torch which scan at full price.

Another find today - Lowepro Compact Camera Case (style Vail 10) in red. Nice for anyone looking for a case for a digicam. These have been 1.87 for a long time, now scanning at 93c. They were hanging on the same rack as mobile phone cases.
    549-6250_PI_TPS1972724?wid=170&hei=170&$Offers$

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

I was in Clearwater. These were €11.74 in cream or red. Have yet to try them myself.

http://www.panasonic.com/in/consumer/audio-video/accessories/headphones/rp-htx7a.html

Did Clearwater have many left?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Picked up the last Apple lightning HDMI cable in Maynooth just now. Official price €49, Tesco: €12.76.

Keeps my run of Apple accessories bought for a snip in Tesco on the go:
    Applecare for MacBook Pro €49 (€249 official),
    Wired Mouse €12 (€49)
    Ipad Lightning to SD Card €9.75 (€29) and years ago an iPad2 leather cover for €17 when they were €70 as well as the one above!!!

Thanks Tesco!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

tallpaul wrote: »
    Picked up the last Apple lightning HDMI cable in Maynooth just now. Official price €49, Tesco: €12.76.

Keeps my run of Apple accessories bought for a snip in Tesco on the go:
    Applecare for MacBook Pro €49 (€249 official),
    Wired Mouse €12 (€49)
    Ipad Lightning to SD Card €9.75 (€29) and years ago an iPad2 leather cover for €17 when they were €70 as well as the one above!!!

Thanks Tesco!!

Anything of interest left in Maynooth?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Anything of interest left in Maynooth?

In terms of Apple stuff?? Very little on special. They had a couple of the Lightning to SD card adapters but I'm not sure how much they were as I wasn't interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

tallpaul wrote: »
    In terms of Apple stuff?? Very little on special. They had a couple of the Lightning to SD card adapters but I'm not sure how much they were as I wasn't interested.

Ta. Did you check the headphones?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

No headphones left in new Ross, desperately need pair!! Anyway lots of apple lightening cables,

BUT

Cleared out the stock on Irish rover 70% meat dog treats and found the Irish Rover Jerky for 47c reduced from 2.99 which is what I paid last week as one of my dogs loves the stuff. Its stinky smelly so be warned. Cleared out all 7 packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TomasMcx

Quaderno wrote: »

Are these drives still that price? Might try pick one up tomorrow in Tallaght (If there is any left..)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I got two bags of Latham's Senior Dog Food in Roxboro, Limerick. Down from 8 ish to 2.49. No hard drives or belkin chargers there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭RayCon

CH3OH wrote: »

Sony MDR EX50LP . SEL was €2.97 but I was charged €5.08.
    I felt guilty going to Customer Service but i was refunded €4.20 :o
    320716.jpg

Cheers - got the last pair in Maynooth earlier today €5.08

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spacetrap

Lads and girls all I can say is fair play to ye all for getting those bargains in your local Tesco. Here in Ennis there never is anything worth getting due to the fact of one of their staff with the beard whose job it is to reduce prices putting them away for himself and then they appear on his girlfriends page on a buy and sell type site for sale. This is not sour grapes by any means but surely everyone deserves a fair crack of the whip. He has been reported already and warned but still does it.:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement