Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
View Poll Results: Since we're moving to a new provider do you wan't a map refresh
Yes! Refresh the map! 11 47.83%
No! I like the current one 12 52.17%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
28-07-2012, 03:01   #346
gavmcg92
Registered User
 
gavmcg92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 4,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak_United View Post
And who needs to spam lava etc? Its all just griefing prone. You seen yourself how easy it is to do something when your river was damaged
tbh I couldn't care less about those items, it's just the destruction catalyst that I could really do with. But hey, whatever. I'll continue working with my laser
gavmcg92 is offline  
Advertisement
28-07-2012, 03:13   #347
Indubitable
Registered User
 
Indubitable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Éire
Posts: 1,252
The sooner automated tables come back, the better. Making solar arrays is a soulcrushing task
Indubitable is offline  
28-07-2012, 04:11   #348
Solitaire
Moderator
 
Solitaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Meath (don't laugh)
Posts: 12,009
Isn't there ANY way to disable specifically the Volcanite/Time abilities and the fire spam on Ignition/Arcana/Infernal? I miss my Arcana ring and I don't give a fudge about its fire mode
Solitaire is offline  
28-07-2012, 05:06   #349
Solitaire
Moderator
 
Solitaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Meath (don't laugh)
Posts: 12,009
This server requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed

What the f***??!?
Solitaire is offline  
28-07-2012, 11:36   #350
Farcheal
Registered User
 
Farcheal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Aughanduff
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
This server requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed

What the f***??!?
What? Was playing today and yesterday without it. :S
Farcheal is offline  
Advertisement
28-07-2012, 11:56   #351
Mycroft H
Registered User
 
Mycroft H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
Isn't there ANY way to disable specifically the Volcanite/Time abilities and the fire spam on Ignition/Arcana/Infernal? I miss my Arcana ring and I don't give a fudge about its fire mode

As of this moment, no. The same goes with the infernal armor. Unless someone goes and writes a bukkit plugin to do it. I can't find anything that says otherwise on Bukkit/Tekkit forums.


I'll have a look as to why Minecraft Forge is needed. Anyone else getting the same problem.
Mycroft H is online now  
28-07-2012, 12:39   #352
MagicSean
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,720
The latest update has nerfed EE a little. Uranium ore is 10% as valuable so less early diamond stocking. All the EE artifacts now require the fuels they were supposed to in order to use them. The crafting tables were removed in part because they allowed people to circumvent banned item recipes.. The item duping bug in EE has also been fixed as far as I know. Minecraft Foge is also part of the latest update. It sounds like some of the mods have updated on the server.
MagicSean is offline  
28-07-2012, 13:45   #353
MakaDonVeli
Registered User
 
MakaDonVeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 879
3.0.3 Rec Build is what you need to get on the server.
MakaDonVeli is offline  
28-07-2012, 14:04   #354
MakaDonVeli
Registered User
 
MakaDonVeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 879
Please make sure your launcher options are the same to mine and you should have no problem joining. Ignore how much ram you can give, that doesn't matter.

MakaDonVeli is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-07-2012, 17:02   #355
gavmcg92
Registered User
 
gavmcg92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 4,119
No problem on my end... same as normal
gavmcg92 is offline  
Thanks from:
28-07-2012, 19:48   #356
Solitaire
Moderator
 
Solitaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Meath (don't laugh)
Posts: 12,009
My main PC is dead, for some reason my old PC downloaded Tekkit with no mods Had to change version from 3.0.3 to latest and back a few times to make Tekkit download... um... Tekkit

What's so awful about the Abyss Helm anyway? That's disabled too now

Has the IC2 Quantum Armor been disabled too?

EDIT: I've just been told that all my IC2 stuff needs to be destroyed and replaced by an admin? Its all dieded. Halp

Last edited by Solitaire; 28-07-2012 at 19:58.
Solitaire is offline  
28-07-2012, 22:24   #357
MakaDonVeli
Registered User
 
MakaDonVeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
My main PC is dead, for some reason my old PC downloaded Tekkit with no mods Had to change version from 3.0.3 to latest and back a few times to make Tekkit download... um... Tekkit

What's so awful about the Abyss Helm anyway? That's disabled too now

Has the IC2 Quantum Armor been disabled too?

EDIT: I've just been told that all my IC2 stuff needs to be destroyed and replaced by an admin? Its all dieded. Halp
Until we figure out a way to disable the Infernal Armor the whole Gem Armor set will be disabled. We are working on a way around this so please give us time

Quantum armor is free to build. And I will be on shortly to fix your stuff.
MakaDonVeli is offline  
Thanks from:
28-07-2012, 22:58   #358
Mycroft H
Registered User
 
Mycroft H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicSean View Post
The latest update has nerfed EE a little. Uranium ore is 10% as valuable so less early diamond stocking. All the EE artifacts now require the fuels they were supposed to in order to use them. The crafting tables were removed in part because they allowed people to circumvent banned item recipes.. The item duping bug in EE has also been fixed as far as I know. Minecraft Foge is also part of the latest update. It sounds like some of the mods have updated on the server.
We're planning to update to 3.11 Tekkit in the next week or so. We're running on the preceding version of tekkit.
Mycroft H is online now  
29-07-2012, 17:05   #359
rashersandbean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
PVP tonight at 10 o'clock.
Iron Swords And Armour permitted
Arena Located at -436 +778

Hope you all can make it, should be a fun night
Attached Images
File Type: png 2012-07-29_16.58.04.png (566.6 KB, 25 views)
rashersandbean is offline  
29-07-2012, 17:49   #360
MakaDonVeli
Registered User
 
MakaDonVeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashersandbean View Post
PVP tonight at 10 o'clock.
Iron Swords And Armour permitted
Arena Located at -436 +778

Hope you all can make it, should be a fun night
Wow, nice arena
MakaDonVeli is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search