Apps for iPhone / iPod touch - Page 117 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-08-2011, 09:06   #1741
Creamy Goodness
Booooom, Blast & Ruin

cut the rope experiments has been out a few days now, very addictive game. although a little easy.
Advertisement
11-08-2011, 18:21   #1742
billy few mates

I'm looking for an App to keep track of GAA and Hurling scores (recording goals and points and points total, timer etc). Theres loads of score keeping Apps out there for tracking all kinds of different sports but none that I can find that will do it for me, if possible I'd also like it to have a little pop-up to annotate if the score came from a free or from open play.
Anyone know of anything out there that will do this, or any App developers able to come up with something? I don't mind paying for it and I'm sure many other people would be interested in this too....
11-08-2011, 20:36   #1743
Will I Amnt

The incredible machine is on the app store,I used to have it on an old nokia and it's still the greatest mobile game I ever played,i hope its as good on iphone.
It needs the 4.2.5 update.
12-08-2011, 00:26   #1744
bc dub

A friend has a jailbroken iPhone and has iTimelapse pro working fine. I would be willing to buy it but nearly every review in iTunes is bad, I think it has 1 out of 5 stars? Does anyone have, use or even hate it?
13-08-2011, 18:00   #1745
barryd09

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc dub View Post
A friend has a jailbroken iPhone and has iTimelapse pro working fine. I would be willing to buy it but nearly every review in iTunes is bad, I think it has 1 out of 5 stars? Does anyone have, use or even hate it?

i use/used it.

the reviews started out being bad because they never updated it then they DID update it and it kept crashing the whole time.I really liked it while it worked though.

theres some alternatives,great type of apps for messing around with IMO!

heres one ive used and its very good,just called "timelapse pro"
http://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/timel...339052008?mt=8
Advertisement
13-08-2011, 20:54   #1746
Frank Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy few mates View Post
I'm looking for an App to keep track of GAA and Hurling scores (recording goals and points and points total, timer etc). Theres loads of score keeping Apps out there for tracking all kinds of different sports but none that I can find that will do it for me, if possible I'd also like it to have a little pop-up to annotate if the score came from a free or from open play.
Anyone know of anything out there that will do this, or any App developers able to come up with something? I don't mind paying for it and I'm sure many other people would be interested in this too....
http://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/tagit...333210270?mt=8

15-08-2011, 14:18   #1747
KittyeeTrix

Angry Birds frozen on Level 3-12....... Using an iPhone 4 which has been recently updated. Screen is completely frozen and won't do anything!!

Any ideas what to do??
15-08-2011, 14:24   #1748
gartcork

Send a message via Skype™ to gartcork
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyorganic1 View Post
Angry Birds frozen on Level 3-12....... Using an iPhone 4 which has been recently updated. Screen is completely frozen and won't do anything!!

Any ideas what to do??
Press and hold both the home button and the Sleep/Wake button together for about 15 seconds until you see the apple logo. hopefully that will sort it.
Thanks from:
15-08-2011, 14:45   #1749
KittyeeTrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by gartcork View Post
Press and hold both the home button and the Sleep/Wake button together for about 15 seconds until you see the apple logo. hopefully that will sort it.
Cheers...... Your a star!!!! That worked a treat
Advertisement
15-08-2011, 14:48   #1750
gartcork

Send a message via Skype™ to gartcork
No problem, glad you got it sorted.
18-08-2011, 09:25   #1751
Mr E
Administrator

iD Software's RAGE for iOS is free for a week. The HD version (RAGE HD) is also available for 4th generation devices and ipads. Standard version is about 500mb, HD version is over 800mb.

http://toucharcade.com/2011/08/17/fi...the-next-week/
Thanks from:
19-08-2011, 15:09   #1752
craftypaddy
Closed Account

filmon tv

this app is free and lets you watch uk tv using wifi for free, ch 4, itv, film four even a few dodgey sport channels worth having, streams straight away too no buffering ect. they have a website too that records channels ect like sky plus, but they want money to subscribe to that...... ehh no
app is free and good
Thanks from:
19-08-2011, 17:35   #1753
barryd09

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftypaddy View Post
this app is free and lets you watch uk tv using wifi for free, ch 4, itv, film four even a few dodgey sport channels worth having, streams straight away too no buffering ect. they have a website too that records channels ect like sky plus, but they want money to subscribe to that...... ehh no
app is free and good
Huh?
19-08-2011, 17:43   #1754
EuskalHerria

I have no idea what that was supposed to be. Theres an App currently number one of the free Irish charts. It lets you view live streams of channels from the UK and around the world. Theres some sports channels on there that I'm pretty sure stream Premier League games so definitely worth a go. Was messing with the App last night checking out channels and the quality of E4 was better on my phone than with sky.
19-08-2011, 21:25   #1755
barryd09

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuskalHerria View Post
I have no idea what that was supposed to be. Theres an App currently number one of the free Irish charts. It lets you view live streams of channels from the UK and around the world. Theres some sports channels on there that I'm pretty sure stream Premier League games so definitely worth a go. Was messing with the App last night checking out channels and the quality of E4 was better on my phone than with sky.
Ah yes,filmon!
Cool,didnt know they had an app now!
Wonder will those jailbreak apps that fool the phone into thinking its on wifi rather than 3g will work with it?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion