Apps for iPhone / iPod touch - Page 117 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
09-08-2011, 09:06   #1741
Creamy Goodness
Booooom, Blast & Ruin
 
Creamy Goodness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: in my flippity floppity floop
Posts: 24,130
cut the rope experiments has been out a few days now, very addictive game. although a little easy.
Creamy Goodness is offline  
Advertisement
11-08-2011, 18:21   #1742
billy few mates
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 801
I'm looking for an App to keep track of GAA and Hurling scores (recording goals and points and points total, timer etc). Theres loads of score keeping Apps out there for tracking all kinds of different sports but none that I can find that will do it for me, if possible I'd also like it to have a little pop-up to annotate if the score came from a free or from open play.
Anyone know of anything out there that will do this, or any App developers able to come up with something? I don't mind paying for it and I'm sure many other people would be interested in this too....
billy few mates is offline  
11-08-2011, 20:36   #1743
Will I Amnt
Registered User
 
Will I Amnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,788
The incredible machine is on the app store,I used to have it on an old nokia and it's still the greatest mobile game I ever played,i hope its as good on iphone.
It needs the 4.2.5 update.
Will I Amnt is offline  
12-08-2011, 00:26   #1744
bc dub
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Republic Of Island
Posts: 420
A friend has a jailbroken iPhone and has iTimelapse pro working fine. I would be willing to buy it but nearly every review in iTunes is bad, I think it has 1 out of 5 stars? Does anyone have, use or even hate it?
bc dub is offline  
13-08-2011, 18:00   #1745
barryd09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc dub View Post
A friend has a jailbroken iPhone and has iTimelapse pro working fine. I would be willing to buy it but nearly every review in iTunes is bad, I think it has 1 out of 5 stars? Does anyone have, use or even hate it?

i use/used it.

the reviews started out being bad because they never updated it then they DID update it and it kept crashing the whole time.I really liked it while it worked though.

theres some alternatives,great type of apps for messing around with IMO!

heres one ive used and its very good,just called "timelapse pro"
http://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/timel...339052008?mt=8
barryd09 is offline  
Advertisement
13-08-2011, 20:54   #1746
Frank Spencer
Registered User
 
Frank Spencer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy few mates View Post
I'm looking for an App to keep track of GAA and Hurling scores (recording goals and points and points total, timer etc). Theres loads of score keeping Apps out there for tracking all kinds of different sports but none that I can find that will do it for me, if possible I'd also like it to have a little pop-up to annotate if the score came from a free or from open play.
Anyone know of anything out there that will do this, or any App developers able to come up with something? I don't mind paying for it and I'm sure many other people would be interested in this too....
http://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/tagit...333210270?mt=8

Frank Spencer is offline  
15-08-2011, 14:18   #1747
KittyeeTrix
Registered User
 
KittyeeTrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Galway
Posts: 7,043
Angry Birds frozen on Level 3-12....... Using an iPhone 4 which has been recently updated. Screen is completely frozen and won't do anything!!

Any ideas what to do??
KittyeeTrix is offline  
15-08-2011, 14:24   #1748
gartcork
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cork
Posts: 161
Send a message via Skype™ to gartcork
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyorganic1 View Post
Angry Birds frozen on Level 3-12....... Using an iPhone 4 which has been recently updated. Screen is completely frozen and won't do anything!!

Any ideas what to do??
Press and hold both the home button and the Sleep/Wake button together for about 15 seconds until you see the apple logo. hopefully that will sort it.
gartcork is offline  
Thanks from:
15-08-2011, 14:45   #1749
KittyeeTrix
Registered User
 
KittyeeTrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Galway
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by gartcork View Post
Press and hold both the home button and the Sleep/Wake button together for about 15 seconds until you see the apple logo. hopefully that will sort it.
Cheers...... Your a star!!!! That worked a treat
KittyeeTrix is offline  
Advertisement
15-08-2011, 14:48   #1750
gartcork
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cork
Posts: 161
Send a message via Skype™ to gartcork
No problem, glad you got it sorted.
gartcork is offline  
18-08-2011, 09:25   #1751
Mr E
Administrator
 
Mr E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 31,124
iD Software's RAGE for iOS is free for a week. The HD version (RAGE HD) is also available for 4th generation devices and ipads. Standard version is about 500mb, HD version is over 800mb.

http://toucharcade.com/2011/08/17/fi...the-next-week/
Mr E is offline  
Thanks from:
19-08-2011, 15:09   #1752
craftypaddy
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 506
filmon tv

this app is free and lets you watch uk tv using wifi for free, ch 4, itv, film four even a few dodgey sport channels worth having, streams straight away too no buffering ect. they have a website too that records channels ect like sky plus, but they want money to subscribe to that...... ehh no
app is free and good
craftypaddy is offline  
Thanks from:
19-08-2011, 17:35   #1753
barryd09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftypaddy View Post
this app is free and lets you watch uk tv using wifi for free, ch 4, itv, film four even a few dodgey sport channels worth having, streams straight away too no buffering ect. they have a website too that records channels ect like sky plus, but they want money to subscribe to that...... ehh no
app is free and good
Huh?
barryd09 is offline  
19-08-2011, 17:43   #1754
EuskalHerria
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,539
I have no idea what that was supposed to be. Theres an App currently number one of the free Irish charts. It lets you view live streams of channels from the UK and around the world. Theres some sports channels on there that I'm pretty sure stream Premier League games so definitely worth a go. Was messing with the App last night checking out channels and the quality of E4 was better on my phone than with sky.
EuskalHerria is offline  
19-08-2011, 21:25   #1755
barryd09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuskalHerria View Post
I have no idea what that was supposed to be. Theres an App currently number one of the free Irish charts. It lets you view live streams of channels from the UK and around the world. Theres some sports channels on there that I'm pretty sure stream Premier League games so definitely worth a go. Was messing with the App last night checking out channels and the quality of E4 was better on my phone than with sky.
Ah yes,filmon!
Cool,didnt know they had an app now!
Wonder will those jailbreak apps that fool the phone into thinking its on wifi rather than 3g will work with it?
barryd09 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet