Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I had to drive around 3 garages to get a Star :(

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

uli84 wrote: »
    Not a single Star paper in tesco Drogheda at 1 pm today, not impressed :(

Just a heads up... in my local tesco they have taken the Stars away from where the newspapers are.

There is a small hand-written note saying 'The Star is available at the checkout area'.

I nearly missed the note but luckily I saw it and picked one up at checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I guess people were robbing the vouchers out of them?

FYI Lidl Walkinstown Ave have flyers instore - 10% off when you spend more than €30 from Monday, you can use this with your €10 off €50 coupon.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭col007

No Star anywhere in greystones,except donnybrook fair 4/5 copies left as of 6.30

• Registered Users Posts: 81,645 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

As the LIDL vouchers have barcodes on them is it possible to use them in the self service checkouts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

As the LIDL vouchers have barcodes on them is it possible to use them in the self service checkouts?

No, the checkout person has to scan a special barcode to allow the discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

any this weekend does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Would I get away with using last weeks voucher in Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭WearstheFoxhat

Going to chance that today, if they say no, just leave everything at checkout, say you haven't enough money

• Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

If the voucher has expired Tesco will not accept it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Rackstar wrote: »
    Would I get away with using last weeks voucher in Tesco?
    Barr wrote: »
    If the voucher has expired Tesco will not accept it.
    And if it was accepted, would you want the checkout person who failed to check the date, to get in trouble later over this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

leck wrote: »
    And if it was accepted, would you want the checkout person who failed to check the date, to get in trouble later over this?

No of course not. They accept other stores vouchers, every chance they wouldn't mind taking out of date vouchers also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Rackstar wrote: »
    No of course not. They accept other stores vouchers, every chance they wouldn't mind taking out of date vouchers also.
    If you feel it's a legitimate use, go to customer service and ask if you can use an out-of-date voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

VOUCHERS This weekend -

Indo and Star on Saturday

World on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

Did anyone else get a letter from Tesco saying that they are not accepting vouchers anymore? Or 28 days from 24th August or something!?

Just back from tesco, used the out of date voucher, and another competitor voucher too. €51 shop cost €33

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Lunaarli wrote: »
    Did anyone else get a letter from Tesco saying that they are not accepting vouchers anymore? Or 28 days from 24th August or something!?
    I got this in my voucher mailing, at first I thought it was the lidl/aldi vouchers but when I read it again I think it was that they are no longer price matching between shops. Like you used to get a coupon for 10cent off your next shop since you bought say rice and it would have been cheaper in lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

You're thinking of this I'd say

https://www.tescopricepromise.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

ncur wrote: »

No mention of discontinuing the practice of accepting competitors vouchers....

So we're still safe to use lidl vouchers in tesco right?

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

A little bit off topic, but Lidl Terenure have 20% off food items for the next 2 weeks and a few days. It's only for food, so no booze or other non-food items;)

[IMG][/img]IMG_3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Going to chance that today, if they say no, just leave everything at checkout, say you haven't enough money

I seen someone do that. What an asshole....I thought they were.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Lidl now selling mobile credit
    Vodafone, Three, Meteor

Yeah, actually I saw a guy at it too, looked a real arse, maybe it was the same fella?

ncur wrote: »

No it def said that they were stopping accepting 'competitors coupons' They said that their prices are staying down blah de blah...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

No it def said that they were stopping accepting 'competitors coupons' They said that their prices are staying down blah de blah...
    No it did not. We all got the mailing.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The leaflet in the clubcard points was very specific in saying it was price promise vouchers they were stopping. I suggest you read it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Leaflet in question.

My bad so!
    I thought when I saw the 24th....
    Yay... LOVE LOVE LOVE the €10 off €50 spend... delighted they're not over!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭lotmc

I wonder if he came back later looking for his euro from the trolley???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Doop

A little bit off topic, but Lidl Terenure have 20% off food items for the next 2 weeks and a few days. It's only for food, so no booze or other non-food items;)

Any guesses as to why only Terenure???
    ALDI Terenure opening date 3rd September!
    :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement