Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you Part 27

Options
1290291292293294296»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

When you're in a shop looking at something on a shelf and someone rudely squeezes in front of you as though you were invisible. I find it infuriating and extremely ignorant. I want to look at the product, not someone's fat arse and greasy hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

The obvious sniping that goes on in this thread sometimes, kind of pathetic.

Men who have long hair, that's alright when they're teenagers and have excuses to look ridiculous. Grown men with dreadlocks though? They look scruffy having those vile looking yokes dripping from their head.
    Everytime I see them, I want to wash their hair and recommend a good barber.

For those who wouldn't have realised, this is a dig at another poster and it will not be tolerated here.

Lexie has been previously banned for this kind of nasty bitching and she has now been banned from After Hours for a month. She is also threadbanned from this thread and future versions of it is decided to reopen it.

This thread has descended into a cliquey nasty bitchfest, I have had many PMs and reported posts about it in the past week and I have no choice but to close it as a result.

This thread does not belong to the small few. If it is reopened the kind of chat we've seen of late will not be tolerated at all.

Closed for now pending review.

New thread here.

Please remember this is not your personal Facebook newsfeed. Post your trivial annoyances and of course you may discuss them, but no chit chat and no flirting. Keep the cliqueyness (not a real word) out of it please and thank you. Personal digs will result in bans.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement