Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Crap on Adams, Mod Warning in OP.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

you'll find the public far less inclined to accept your bluster about not really knowing anything about IRA activities.

But Gerry wasn't in the IRA!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Thats fantastic! a paedophile ring in Donegal IS the IRA which IS Sinn Fein - or so you seem to be saying, otherwise I don't get why you are posting that.
    Interesting segment on Newstalk at lunchtime on concerns over the monitoring of a paedophile ring in Donegal which segwayed seamlessly into a discussion on the Maria Cahill allegations.

Media finally starting to put 2 and 2 together on this.
    Well done Newstalk.

We're awaiting your answers My Adams - when it comes to the protection of our State's children you'll find the public far less inclined to accept your bluster about not really knowing anything about IRA activities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

maccored wrote: »
    Thats fantastic! a paedophile ring in Donegal IS the IRA which IS Sinn Fein - or so you seem to be saying, otherwise I don't get why you are posting that.

OK, I'll explain it for you slowly.

We need full disclosure from Mr Adams on how many child molesters and rapists he relocated down here and where they are now.

The usual denials about not being aware of what the IRA were doing are simply not going to wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Nothing to see here lads. Its all just a media invention. And now they've recruited boards.ie into the conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Phoebas wrote: »
    Nothing to see here lads. Its all just a media invention. And now they've recruited boards.ie into the conspiracy.
    Hang on in there and you might get yourself some thumbs up from the mods.
    Here is some news for you,Boards.ie are part of the media.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

tipptom wrote: »
    Hang on in there and you might get yourself some thumbs up from the mods.
    Here is some news for you,Boards.ie are part of the media.

I moved your posts, as all discussion about moderation goes there. Same for all users and many forums on here do not extend users the same courtesy. All I expect is you to avail of the feedback thread like we expect all users to do.

It's really that simple. If you can't follow those rules or want to get banned, that isn't my or boards.ie fault.

Also I had to delete a post from Timberrr, it isn't helpful to the discussion.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

OK, I'll explain it for you slowly.

We need full disclosure from Mr Adams on how many child molesters and rapists he relocated down here and where they are now.

The usual denials about not being aware of what the IRA were doing are simply not going to wash.
    Ok,ill explain this slowly for you,GA made clear in his speech yesterday that he re-located no one but you just carry on making up stuff if it makes you feel better.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

K-9 wrote: »
    I moved your posts, as all discussion about moderation goes there. Same for all users and many forums on here do not extend users the same courtesy. All I expect is you to avail of the feedback thread like we expect all users to do.

It's really that simple. If you can't follow those rules or want to get banned, that isn't my or boards.ie fault.

Also I had to delete a post from Timberrr, it isn't helpful to the discussion.

Sorry about that.

Ok,ill explain this slowly for you,GA made clear in his speech yesterday that he re-located no one but you just carry on making up stuff if it makes you feel better.

Ok, I'll explain this slowly for you.

Nobody believes Gerry's denials.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sallymomo

And what GA says is gospel truth...man alive, take the blinkers off

• Advertisement

You have evidence of this then,i await to see it,no more tripe about this and that,just the evidence,if not as I said just carry on making up stuff.

sallymomo wrote: »
    And what GA says is gospel truth...man alive, take the blinkers off
    Evidence to the contrary please?

You have evidence of this then,i await to see it,no more tripe about this and that,just the evidence,if not as I said just carry on making up stuff.

Well Gerry's the one with access to the evidence - it's incumbent on him, to protect our State's children, that he make it available.

In the absence of him doing so, myself, and the rest of the electorate, will formulate our own opinion as to the believability of Gerry's denials of issues such as his IRA membership, knowledge of IRA activities and the relocation of rapists and child molesters.
    It may surprise you, but not everyone's issued with the 'Shinner specs' they give out to you guys.

Oh Gerry!
    What a wicked web we weave, when we set out to deceive.

Well Gerry's the one with access to the evidence - it's incumbent on him, to protect our State's children, that he make it available.

In the absence of him doing so, myself, and the rest of the electorate, will formulate our own opinion as to the believability of Gerry's denials of issues such as his IRA membership, knowledge of IRA activities and the relocation of rapists and child molesters.
    It may surprise you, but not everyone's issued with the 'Shinner specs' they give out to you guys.

Oh Gerry!
    See theres the specs on again,told you no tripe,just give us the evidence.

Next post just your evidence for the story that you made up please!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

It's amazing again with all the whining about kangaroo courts that apparently Gerry Adams has to defend himself and Sinn Fein against claims for which not the tiniest bit of evidence has been presented. In fact, the only people making these claims appear to have f**k all to do with any of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Clearly yet another obviously incorrect statement or just another lie.

Oh Gerry!
    Ha Ha,is that you Robert Mugabe,im sure YOU will persuade the rest of the electorate with your makee uppy stories.
    Still waiting on that evidence.

Ha Ha,is that you Robert Mugabe,im sure YOU will persuade the rest of the electorate with your makee uppy stories.
    Still waiting on that evidence.

Go back and read my post again - you seem to be confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Fr. Ned

Been away for a couple of hours.
    Does anyone know if Enda Kenny, the taoiseach of this republic, has been to the Gardai or the PSNI with the information given to him about the alleged 'kangaroo courts' and the people who ran them by Maria Cahill yet?
    Does Enda, on Michael Martin for that matter, not know that withholding information given to them of an alleged crime is a criminal offence?
    Why aren't the anti-SF, anti Adams lot questioning the motives of the taoiseach in withholding information on an alleged crime?
    What's the agenda lads and lassies?

Fr. Ned wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Enda Kenny, the taoiseach of this republic, has been to the Gardai or the PSNI with the information given to him about the alleged 'kangaroo courts' and the people who ran them by Maria Cahill yet?
    Does Enda, on Michael Martin for that matter, not know that withholding information given to them of an alleged crime is a criminal offence?
    Why aren't the anti-SF, anti Adams lot questioning the motives of the taoiseach in withholding information on an alleged crime?
    He is setting up his own kangaroo court in the dail.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Red Pepper

Oh Gerry!

Absolutely. People know when other people are repeatedly lying or "holding back the truth" as someone said. People just know.

Go back and read my post again - you seem to be confused.
    Still waiting on that evidence,you have posted a lot since your fabricated story but still no evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Now that's a direct lie about what I said.
    I said he knew about the IRA courts for sexual abuse cases. You fabricated the bit where I supposedly agreed he knew about offenders being sent south.

http://leargas.blogspot.ie/

"The IRA on occasion shot alleged sex offenders or expelled them."

Well, he says he knows, but he also says he doesn't know. Which is it? I am happy for you to point me to the correct version - his blog or his Dail contribution. He is lying in one of them.

Fr. Ned wrote: »

Give him a chance, he got the information yesterday.

Gerry Adams admitted two days ago that he knew that in the dark old days of the 1970s and 1980s they expelled sex abusers to the South. 40 years later he hasn't given the names to the gardai. If we are to judge Kenny by SF standards, he will be long dead before he has to tell anyone anything.

Your post is really quite pathetic when you think about it.

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    It's amazing again with all the whining about kangaroo courts that apparently Gerry Adams has to defend himself and Sinn Fein against claims for which not the tiniest bit of evidence has been presented. In fact, the only people making these claims appear to have f**k all to do with any of it.

Gerry is the one who said on his blog that he knew about sex abusers being expelled. He is the one with the information.

We know he didn't tell poor little Pearse, as he thought there were no kangaroo courts about sex abuse.

But he said in his blog that he knew all about it. For years apparently.

Do you remember when he was negotiating the GFA and he used to go home and look in the mirror to talk to the IRA to see whether they could live with the Agreement? Well, maybe he could go home again and look in that same mirror and find out where are the child sex abusers?

SF/IRA know who these people are, if they don't hand over the names and whereabouts to the Gardai and social services, they are as bad as the Church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Godge wrote: »
    Give him a chance, he got the information yesterday.

Gerry Adams admitted two days ago that he knew that in the dark old days of the 1970s and 1980s they expelled sex abusers to the South. 40 years later he hasn't given the names to the gardai. If we are to judge Kenny by SF standards, he will be long dead before he has to tell anyone anything.

Your post is really quite pathetic when you think about it.

I might know there is somebody driving the bus, but I couldn't give you his name or address. For that you would have to contact Dublin Bus.
    Could it be any clearer?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Godge wrote: »
    http://leargas.blogspot.ie/

"The IRA on occasion shot alleged sex offenders or expelled them."

Well, he says he knows, but he also says he doesn't know. Which is it? I am happy for you to point me to the correct version - his blog or his Dail contribution. He is lying in one of them.

Yep, he doesn't seem to be very forthcoming on details or answers, either in the Dail or his blogs.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sallymomo

Evidence to the contrary please?

Yep, no problem. Don't have far to go as other people have covered this topic in detail...re his brothers trial;

To list the lies he told in public, first he claimed that when Aine and her mother went to him with their story in 1987 Adams claimed he believed them immediately saw to it his brother left Sinn Fein. This was a total lie . Liam Adams remained in high office for Sinn Fein for many years afterwards . He was photographed chairing commemorations, opening offices,attempting to stand as an election candidate and Adams himself was even photographed out canvassing with him in the late 1990s. In fact he was treasurer of Andersonstown Sinn fein right up until Aine went public a few years ago.
    It doesnt take much of an imagination to figure out how a child rapist who happened to be the brother of the head man in the provos might be able to influence a young victim and use fear to keep them silent . But Adams made no effort whatsoever to have his pedo brother kicked out .

Lie 2 exposed was Adams claim that he made sure his brother also left the country . This was exposed at the first trial, when the barrister made clear his brother had only left the country for 6 months in 1983, 4 years before Adams was even told of the abuse . Lie.

Lie 3, his claim that he and his brother were estranged . Simply not true . They were photographed happily together on a number of occasions after Adams was told by his victim he was a child rapist . It also emerged at the trial that when Liam Adams moved back to Belfast to take up a job in a youth club he lived in Gerry Adams own house for almost 2 months . And indeed Gerry Adams own autobiography written in 1996, before the dawn, has a special dedication to his brother in the foreword. It also mentions him in a very positive light no less than eleven times throughout his reminiscing .

By the way despite not sending his abused niece so much as a christmas or birthday card in her entire life and never contacting her at all, for some reason known only to Gerry Adams himself he sent this young rape victim the book with the special dedication to her rapist as a present . Unsurprisingly causing her great psychological distress.

Lie 4. He claimed that when he found out his rapist pedo brother was working for no less than 3 different youth clubs over the years he went to them and told them of the allegations against him . Simply not true . Neither the 2 Belfast youth clubs or the one in Dundalk had any record of such an approach ever being made . When the youth clubs contradicted his account pathetically Adams claimed he told one preist at the Clonard Monastery youth club, who is now conveniently dead . So he not only told pathetic lies about this he smeared the memory of a dead preist as well .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Red Pepper wrote: »
    Absolutely. People know when other people are repeatedly lying or "holding back the truth" as someone said. People just know.

Try saying that in a court of law...you'll be sure to be picked for jury duty.

I suppose like the IRA 'you look at them to see their body language'. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement