Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Becky Lynch thread! **Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Is she double-jointed or is it an optical illusion? Just had a look at on video myself and it looks weird.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Just her shoulder and upper arms are really over developed hence the whole #deltydiva thing:

10268774_703345389721549_40570930_n.jpg

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I do think they need to put her against another diva though. At this point is Sasha the only other heel diva? We have Bayley, Sasha, Alexa, Charlotte and Becky, outside the main roster appearances. Maybe put her against Alicia Fox and let her get a victory and at least start a feud with someone.

The only way I would accept another Charlotte match was if it was like 12 minutes. Tired of the pairing myself too.

Shame Nattie is a babyface and even though Paige is a heel she would be received as a returning hero at NXT. Alicia Fox is a good shout great utility heel - her match vs Emma on Superstars this week was Emma's best main roster match.

Carmella "The Queen of Staten Island" wrestled Nattie at the last TV tapings in a dark match and wrestles against Becky in tag team matches at live events so it could be her.
    923714_1447931272147663_1111919013_n.jpg

My prediction is that after Sasha costs Charlotte the title at NXT Takeover II Becky will be cannon fodder to build up Sasha Banks for a big match with Charlotte.

Charlotte (pictured) challenged Becky.

Bvu_J8LCUAAOyIa.jpg

Hope she videos it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

rovert wrote: »
    Hope she videos it.

So do I.

creepy-grin.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

That's the thing about the Divas roster. No heels, though the ones next in line for debuts all could be. Veronica Lane has been there a while (just returned from injury). Her gimmick is a Pageant Queen so she'd definitely be a heel. Kendall Skye has been heel as well, though no word on what her gimmick is. Both Becky and Alexa were assumed to be heels but they debuted as faces

Charlotte just unfortunately isn't one for the personality. When she was face, she came across as an arrogant bully. Now as a heel she doesn't come across as that bitchy. She's a far better heel but she doesn't seem to get how to present herself in front of a crowd

• Advertisement

Becky and Alexa Bliss beat Carmella and the returning and chronically injured Kendall Skye both live events this week:

10644035_771770982874558_1961918410_n.jpg

Not to hammer an opinion but again Alexa Bliss is the answer to the next Rey Mysterio on the level she will sell a million pencil cases and school bags given the chance:

Bvw_j53CAAAtErr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

She seems like a Disney princess. I'd say wwe should grab a few little girls with the action figures, bags, pencil cases etc.

So it is official WWE has a grunge gimmick:
    Bv9ayYYIAAAZ6aY.png

Rad Radford is smiling down from heaven

Becky in her old gear made the new WWE Program. This is her first time in one:
    BwE3a9JCAAAKmqy.jpg

Other pictures are here:
    https://twitter.com/aranyapowered/media

She's no Conor McGregor on the stick bless her

http://instagram.com/p/sQy14esUgi/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

She can be on MY Sti....

NO! Bold Grames!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,968 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seriously? Who voted for that joint third person
    Eva Marie, though she has beaten a champ twice

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

too many people voting that play supercard I'd say

We can finally put this behind us:

Becky's new WWE.com render:

Bwi3IcbIQAARwLm.png

The old one:
    beckylynch_1_full_20140701.png

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Is that render reversed or is she a female Eugene with the B backwards?

jaykhunter wrote: »

Neither

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

jaykhunter wrote: »

I'm going to guess it's her initials melded together but the L runs around the side so you can't see it.

Rebel:
    gytr5GS.jpg

• Advertisement

That kid with a shirt that has Ryback on it is gonna get de-pished immediately.

Becky wrestled Paige in the dark match NXT Takeover last night:

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/510269567453900800

https://twitter.com/NatbyNature/status/510218762092826624

TV tapings are tonight

Becky wrestled Sasha Banks last night.

BxYK8MjIAAAXHqj.jpg

Someone uploaded an old SHIMMER match. She her working heel and the fast & technical mat Wrestling style she used to work:

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

At least she's working someone other than Charlotte. This will be interesting.

I actually don't think that aggressive heel character suits her. She's got this great energy and likeability that makes for a good face persona. As a heel she goes down the Layla route - far too corny. She fits this Genki Girl character they have now

Becky's reaction to Charlotte's Flair Flop is gas

10706673_1520503874859266_1917164647_n.jpg

With most of the traditional top end of NXT cards on the road with WWE the women are stepping up and taking that spot. Becky and Charlotte's match have been widely praised this week. Mostly due to Charlotte's heeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,968 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'd say this generation of women could be seen main eventing the main shows like Trish and Lita. And I don't mean closing the show in the way Bella/Steph did.

Not just Becky, but I find I can easily watch a NXT women's match as easily as any of the men's matches, without being thankful if it's short like a lot of the main roster diva matches

Better turn than Rollins on The Shield
    cIrblCY.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

rovert wrote: »
    Better turn than Rollins on The Shield
    cIrblCY.jpg

nice WCW Jericho t-shirt in the crowd

• Advertisement

Fitting as Bailey is the Sting of NXT.