Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Girls are silly

Was your mind not blown at the end??

I'm love, fact. Can't argue with science. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,847 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Was your mind not blown at the end??

I'm love, fact. Can't argue with science. :P
    You think that's bad. According to that I'm gay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

"u shud c da pics i av in my fne, ders sum ppl init i cnt even remembr der names lol.. Sum funny ones ov us nd ***** wen we wer both wearn da hoodie hahahaha. Wen u nd ****** n twn again so i cn gt my passport?? X x x x x x x try rng me too man ii need ta talk ta ya nd need ta gt sumfng off my chest.. X"

Oh yeeeeeah... that's why I hid you from my news feed.
    (Had a random look at the page of a girl I know that I removed from my feed. That's a post on her page from someone else, but she types exactly like that still)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

LIKE FOR A HO

MAIL ME A NUMBER FOR SHIFT OR PASS <3

Those must be the most common updates from thirteen year olds

You should stop adding them in Facebook so.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Hu d fuk txts u sayin, I wish u were my hot sis? Sik fuk

Does anyone remember when you were young and we all had pea sandwiches? Them were the days man. I love a good pea and ketchup sandwich with a smooth glass of milk. Yum!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Hu d fuk txts u sayin, I wish u were my hot sis? Sik fuk

Does anyone remember when you were young and we all had pea sandwiches? Them were the days man. I love a good pea and ketchup sandwich with a smooth glass of milk. Yum!
    I think I'm more disgusted by the pea and ketchup sandwich post. Hu d fuk eets dat? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

I see Irish racism is still alive and well on FB.
    A mate shared a photo of a black dude's taxi license details. The story goes that the taxi driver stole some guy's wallet and the cops got it back off the driver for him but didn't arrest either man. Those are the scant details of one side of the story.
    What amazed me was, the photo had 13 likes, about 10 comments from honky's mates asking if he's ok etc.
    At last check though, the picture had been shared six hundred and forty four times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Not sure that's racist. I could imagine the same thing happening if it was an Irish taxi driver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

milltown wrote: »
    I see Irish racism is still alive and well on FB.
    A mate shared a photo of a black dude's taxi license details. The story goes that the taxi driver stole some guy's wallet and the cops got it back off the driver for him but didn't arrest either man. Those are the scant details of one side of the story.
    What amazed me was, the photo had 13 likes, about 10 comments from honky's mates asking if he's ok etc.
    At last check though, the picture had been shared six hundred and forty four times!

I see..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/69833_10200311916617041_747419159_n.jpg

This picture was posted to a friends wall along with the following:

"My 2 and a half year old son started a collage tonight. Pictures chosen by himself. My work as a father is complete."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Lawless2k12

danslevent wrote: »
    You should stop adding them in Facebook so.

:P

But I want my Honest Opinions and Shift or Pass too much ;)

I just know because my young cousins have those statuses up every now and then :P That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Right, were on to a whole new level of cringe right here.

1. The guy who made the original picture (you can see his arm beside the text)

2. The guy who crudely shopped his pic on to the other pic and sent it to his missus for her profile.

3. The person who shared and liked it and who loves "g spot".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

"Spare a moment for my friend who died last night. We wont be seeing the likes of him again on facebook"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

British old age pensioner, yearly benefit £6000
    Illegal immigrants/refugees living in Britain, yearly benefit £29,900

The average pensioner has paid taxes and contributed to the growth of this country for the last 40 to 60 years. Sad, isn't it? Got the guts to copy and paste this? I just did.

Wow, well done, you've just proven to me that you're a Daily Mail reading raging bigot and a racist. Not that there isn't a valid point in there somewhere, but funny how these rants are always accompanied by a picture of a brown person. As if there aren't plenty of Irish travellers, Eastern Europeans and other white people scrounging off the state. Best thing of all is that the woman who posted this has never worked a day in her life and her husband has been signed off sick for 20 years due to a dubious 'disability'. So why would they care where the tax money is going? It's not as if they pay anything in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

smash wrote: »
    "Spare a moment for my friend who died last night. We wont be seeing the likes of him again on facebook"

I have a plan in place for if any of my facebook friends die. I'll simply find someone with the same name and be friends with them. That way it will seem like my friend is talking from beyond the grave. It will be very comforting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Her child is in hospital (nothing serious btw and never looked like being remotely serious. I wouldn't post if it was)

Girl 1: "Why the f**k is taking them two hours to read a fcuking xray gave them the spasticks did even have to do d scan them selfs and there going slower than snails well id love to stamp all over there ****ing heads like they wer snails ugh slow slow c**ts"

followed by

Girl 1: "really is just ****ing stupid now like cop d f**k not even a doctor and I wouldn't be so stupid to leave someone ****ing waiting for xray results like really come on"

Girl 2: Did you ask what's going on?

Girl 1: Ya people in front there spa I'll snap if they say nothings up I'll tell them there hospitals a ****ing joke"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Her child is in hospital (nothing serious btw and never looked like being remotely serious. I wouldn't post if it was)

Girl 1: "Why the f**k is taking them two hours to read a fcuking xray gave them the spasticks did even have to do d scan them selfs and there going slower than snails well id love to stamp all over there ****ing heads like they wer snails ugh slow slow c**ts"

followed by

Girl 1: "really is just ****ing stupid now like cop d f**k not even a doctor and I wouldn't be so stupid to leave someone ****ing waiting for xray results like really come on"

Girl 2: Did you ask what's going on?

Girl 1: Ya people in front there spa I'll snap if they say nothings up I'll tell them there hospitals a ****ing joke"

You see, a screenshot of that in court would probably justify murder. Assault at an absolute minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

Those 'like for a like' and 'shift or pass' statuses do my head in

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

Those 'like for a like' and 'shift or pass' statuses do my head in

"send me a number in chat and ill write a status about you xoxo"

IzzyWizzy wrote: »

The average pensioner has paid taxes and contributed to the growth of this country for the last 40 to 60 years. Sad, isn't it? Got the guts to copy and paste this? I just did.

Wow, well done, you've just proven to me that you're a Daily Mail reading raging bigot and a racist. Not that there isn't a valid point in there somewhere, but funny how these rants are always accompanied by a picture of a brown person. As if there aren't plenty of Irish travellers, Eastern Europeans and other white people scrounging off the state. Best thing of all is that the woman who posted this has never worked a day in her life and her husband has been signed off sick for 20 years due to a dubious 'disability'. So why would they care where the tax money is going? It's not as if they pay anything in.

I said the same about it rarely being workers who post things like that, amazing how strong the correlation is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Got the guts? It's Facebook not the ****ing Somme.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 228 ✭✭shinkansen

who reads this s<it, facebook status comments phfffffffft

facebook, what does it actually contribute towards anyones life., unless you are an absolute waster and can spend hours on it each day, what good is it.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

"Note to self: Things will get better."

*that post just gave me cancer*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 228 ✭✭shinkansen

sorry about that, time is a great healer...be strong. !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Someone left a comment on this picture asking:

"Is that on fire"

I'd imagine the flames licking around the roof should have been a clue, but walk in there anyway just to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Jayyyyyysissssssss! That's some weather out there. Just seen Dorothy and Toto fly pass my window!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

That one isn't even real but the number of people I see posting it as a status or the pic of the 'letter' is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

smash wrote: »

That is awful... What a thing to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

Cryptic status alert from a repeat offender:

"What a sad day..."

Of course, no explanation as to why. So as usual, she's fishing for questions and concern. Some muppet has already taken the bait. If you don't want to fcking well tell us why you had a sad day, why post it? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

According to my Facebook news feed it's Metal Health Awareness week... again

Wasn't that last month.... and the month before that too? :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement