Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pschophysiological Intense Military Training (PIMT)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

investment wrote: »
    There are three positions avaiable for those of interested on being part of my A* team.
    WTF
    We have both applied for the army
    What about the Army,who'll tell the Army your not interested ??????

(*A added for effect )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Em, I have it on good authority that there are people involved in this from 65(?) Engineers, RDF. Not sure where they're based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

discus wrote: »
    Em, I have it on good authority that there are people involved in this from 65(?) Engineers, RDF. Not sure where they're based?

There's no 62nd Engineers. There's a 65th Infantry, those boyos are HQ'd in McKee with companies out in Swords, Kells and... Navan, I think. There's also the 62 Engineers, they're in McKee.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

Mod training has finished some time ago. I meant to pm you fo a lock on this thread. I recently bought a boat and will be training navy students when i return from dubai next winter. Thank you,Lock this thread!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Mod training has finished some time ago. I meant to pm you fo a lock on this thread. I recently bought a boat and will be training navy students when i return from dubai next winter. Thank you,Lock this thread!!

Please mod don't.
    I can't wait to read about his experiences dealing with a boat full of wet seamen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

@investment you are making this too easy........

Is this you in Dubai.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Yawn, this was interesting when there was a pretense of reality. Why don't you do us up a diary of a bad a$$ psychophysiological student? Would make for good reading!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Our good friend is asking about college now.....http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79071192#post79071192

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Well lads, sorry about the delay in posting but I literally arrived back home and was surfing the web for something to read whilst I clean my G36 this morning.

Must say, t's been a hard couple of weeks out in the sandpit but Operation Porkpie was a complete success.

Luckily I was able to catch a lift in a marine corps osprey back to Kandahar where I made a connecting flight with an RAF C17 to London and finally secured a flight home to abbeyshrule on an air corps herc.

Just banging the sand off my boots when I saw this thread ... And the thread is fun... Let's not be too serious to poor Investment, we are in the Walter forum afterall :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Morphéus wrote: »
    Well lads, sorry about the delay in posting but I literally arrived back home and was surfing the web for something to read whilst I clean my G36 this morning.

Must say, t's been a hard couple of weeks out in the sandpit but Operation Porkpie was a complete success.

Luckily I was able to catch a lift in a marine corps osprey back to Kandahar where I made a connecting flight with an RAF C17 to London and finally secured a flight home to abbeyshrule on an air corps herc.

Just banging the sand off my boots when I saw this thread ... And the thread is fun... Let's not be too serious to poor Investment, we are in the Walter forum afterall :-)

I don't think anyone can be accused of taking him seriously.

As a matter of fact the fun is well and truly gone from it. I just hope he comes up with something interesting soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

I'm in Dubai you're all a bunch of fouls :mad:...I arrived last week and I will be starting work next week. I already asked a mod to lock this thread:mad::mad: as I will be starting my close security diary in dangerous terrain in the military forum....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Clitlady

Due to the high amount of P.Ms I have received for advice on Military Training. I will be holding a number of PIMT sessions over the next few months. Those non- reg wishing to attend are more than welcome too. No usernames will be used.

First session: Psychological well being in the field Location: Phoenix Park(Front gate) Time: 7:50am Date:11/3/12 Fee: Free

• You must be punctual- Arrive later than 5mins and you will be asked to leave
    • You must follow the instructor at all times
    • You must be medically fit- This is not a beginners course.
    • You will need shorts, runners and a tee shirt
    • Women cannot be accommodated due to intense training demands

take-my-money.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

Boards.ie needs more threads like this one. I read it last night and had pains in my chest from laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

I'm in Dubai you're all a bunch of fouls :mad:...I arrived last week and I will be starting work next week. I already asked a mod to lock this thread:mad::mad: as I will be starting my close security diary in dangerous terrain in the military walter mitty forum....

Just found this thread ,fuppin' brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement