Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pschophysiological Intense Military Training (PIMT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

twinytwo wrote: »
    nothing more than a stick, a condom and an army ration.

By the sound of his motley little band of buggery enthusiasts, I'd rather they had rifles than that little fun pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Ironically, This thread was more fun when it was serious. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

BigDuffman wrote: »
    Ironically, This thread was more fun when it was serious. :(
    I'm half thinking of going to one of these things for the lols.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭eddyk

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

Important Update
    we have lost a few men to canada, weakness etc over the last few weeks. If anyone wants to apply let me know and I'll P.M you my phone number. We will be hold trials over the next few weekends

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

investment wrote: »
    Important Update
    we have lost a few men to canada, weakness etc over the last few weeks. If anyone wants to apply let me know and I'll P.M you my phone number. We will be hold trials over the next few weekends

Thats a GOLDEN opportunity for anyone. Is there SHOWER facilities available near where you train after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭OS119

Important Update

Mike, is that you mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

OS119 wrote: »
    Important Update

Mike, is that you mate?

I'm telling ya, it's wee Jimmy Short!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Important Update

First question in these "trials" should be......

"What colour is the boathouse in Hereford?":)

Get it wrong, go see Rodger............

Jawgap wrote: »

I would love to put a gap in your jaw and my boot up your hole..you shinny ****!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

Jawgap wrote: »

I would love to put a gap in your jaw and my boot up your hole..you shinny ****!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Awwwww Vesty.... Ya having another fight with the queen???

So, what colour is the boathouse.......

Uh Oh. Hormones acting up again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

the_syco wrote: »
    I'm half thinking of going to one of these things for the lols.

I doubt he has the space in his boxroom for guests with his military movies DVD collection. It was funny especially how some people took him as serious but the joke died 2 pages ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

Is it yourself Baron Shortt ??? :D

N.B for members
    As most of you know there was an incident at training last week and training wont be on for the forseeable future until the garda finish there investigation.

Thanks for your time and texts of support

I should've guessed you and your merry men were linked to the story on the front of the Herald......

201981.jpg

How is Rodger, btw?

Nope, it wasn't that incident jawgap. Some old codger called Kelly from Killiney robbed their tent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

The training will be put to ' good use ' !!!
    I cant remember it all happen. One minute we were training the next we were on top of each other rolling around on the ground. Hopefully the judge will see sense. We have both applied for the army and I dont want this to hold us back..again I think his wife is behind this to stop him training with us the bitch:mad:

• Advertisement

i know what happened and I just have one question for @investment.........

Did you order the code red.......

a-few-good-men-quotes_288x288.jpg

I jut like to sayy that I love you alll and tanks for coming tonight

Who came first though?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

N.B for members
    As most of you know there was an incident at training last week and training wont be on for the forseeable future until the garda finish there investigation.

Thanks for your time and texts of support

Is some one telling porkies? Keep up the illusion:D:D

19525655.jpg

Training tomorrow is cancelled and will resume next sunday as per usaul time. Also RSVP back for the weekend to amsterdam I need a number before I start booking. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭userfriendly2

So after playing along with investment and this joke shop he has set up I managed to scrape some information outta him and have the PM's to boot!!

Firstly they are a "serious outfit" and plan to develop and expand into the Private Security Sector, now it could be that he seen my previous posts and tailored his replies in an effort to "recruit me" as I have an interest in that sort of thing, or it could be he is bonkers???

Secondly, theres a catch:eek: membership is 167 yo yo's for the year but dont worry the training is free. now comes the funny part, I'll copy and paste from my inbox as this is too good for me to try and rephrase:

Roger is in charge of recruitment ring him on this number 0852783***and use the code word " The Badger" he'll understand who send you and why and tell you the next course of action to take .

I have the full phone number there and the lads name is Roger but he didn't have the foggiest as to what I was talking about and me laughing down the phone calling out "The badger" didnt help matters..

So after playing along with investment and this joke shop he has set up I managed to scrape some information outta him and have the PM's to boot!!

Firstly they are a "serious outfit" and plan to develop and expand into the Private Security Sector, now it could be that he seen my previous posts and tailored his replies in an effort to "recruit me" as I have an interest in that sort of thing, or it could be he is bonkers???

Secondly, theres a catch:eek: membership is 167 yo yo's for the year but dont worry the training is free. now comes the funny part, I'll copy and paste from my inbox as this is too good for me to try and rephrase:

Roger is in charge of recruitment ring him on this number 0852783***and use the code word " The Badger" he'll understand who send you and why and tell you the next course of action to take .

I have the full phone number there and the lads name is Roger but he didn't have the foggiest as to what I was talking about and me laughing down the phone calling out "The badger" didnt help matters..

I'm glad the rat...has come out you cnut

No place for you in our company or your kind:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm glad the rat...has come out you cnut

No place for you in our company or your kind:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyone else going to "come out"?

Video footage of Roger and the PIMT Company in full flight.......

• Advertisement

As you know Roger had to go back to dubai last week for personal reason's....I was in contact with him today and after speaking with a security company in charge of security for many of the wealth sheikh's. There are three positions avaiable for those of interested on being part of my team. As you know we will be finishing up for our summer break and awards will be handed out. Family and friends are welcome to come along.

All men interested can sign up next week and will compete for these prestige positions in a final psychophysiology exercise.

See you all next week

Advertisement