Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edward Norton medium for war and terrorist acceptance programming?

Options
  • 15-03-2010 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

Right this is a thread i am unprepared for and as such sticking my neck out probably a bit too much.
    but its the only way right now i can think to bring this idea across.
    I dont have evidence only an idea/theory.
    Hopefully somebody will be able to add more knowledge on the topic and get to the bottom of it.

Basically i was watching "the Leaves Of Green" and saw in it a few weird things.
    Now i cant post footage because i cant find a youtube link and am not sure about copy right laws posting bits of a video i have seen etc etc.
    I hope some of you will watch the movie it isnt too bad but a bit of a let down for me because of the message beneath the message.Its a bit offputting.

My Ct is that Edward norton is being used as a medium to soften up the public for future strategic acts of terror and war.

My first example id like to direct people to is the movie "Fight Club"
    I have watched this so much its one of my favourites.But it also has an interesting speech or two that could be taken for freemasons speaking to the world.Like the declaration in the bathroom assult on a political official.
    There was a speech in that scene from Tyler Durdin(Tyler also meaning same as a grand lodge guardian) where he claims they are from all walks of life and run everything.I believe he is talking about freemasons in that scene.
    Now consider the finishing sequence in that video released i think in 1999
    just 2 years or less before the world trade center was destroyed in a similar terrorist attack.

Now if the fight club movie was created on the side to prepare the minds of the public to accept a terrorist attack on such a large scale then i have some questions regarding the speech for Israel in Edward Nortons latests film "Leaves Of Green".

I will write down what that speech was as i listen to it now.
    This is a jewish druglord haggling with Edward Nortons character to get money he is owed,a typical stereotype american movies like to play with.(please note i am not anti-semetic,search my posts if needs be)
    Brady is Edward Nortons character.

Druglord: So! now you want me to be nice.

Brady: Well i guess i do.What the >%&* is wrong with that?

Druglord: Brady,my people have been kicked out of near every country on this planet.
    My grandaddy came here because the pilgrims in Russia.We travelled all over the south selling chatchkers(???) out of a wagon because nobody else wanted the job of taking a wagon fifty miles a day.
    Jews got good with money...because christians didnt want to touch it.Now,Christians say Jews got all the money!..Well i wonder how that happened!
    Listen,I give nearly every cent i make to the state of Israel,because Israel is where we put our foot down.And we said no more,we aint gonna be taken advantage of no more!

Brady: I would like just a little more time.

Then the druglord says something about getting paid to be insulted because then he would be rich and liked or to that extent and brady shoots everyone up to get off his debt to the druglord.

My questions are to everyone reading this thread.
    Fight club + 9-11 = Leaves Of Green + ??

Doesnt it sound a lot like somebody is trying to do a pre-emptive apology for Israel? As in advanced knowledge of a wrong commited.

Is this film also talking about drugs and the C.I.A?

Is it setting us up on a sub-conscious level to accept the next act of terrorism or war?

I hope everyone interested in posting can help me see a broader picture and bring some more ideas to the thread. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

What's the Fight Club book like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

well, fight club does not = 9/11

so that kinda ends the theory really......the freemason link you allude to is kinda all in your head from what i can tell, i dont get the same sense when i watch the film (great film!)

and Ed Norton is a hero tbh

if he is indeed being used as a medium as you say can you give me your theories on how these films fit in with that

The Italian Job
    Primal Fear
    American History X
    Rounders
    The Score
    Pride and Glory
    The Illusionist
    Red Dragon
    25th Hour

also, is Brad Pitt a medium for it too?

in your opinion of course

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

But the whole point of Fight Club is anti-consumerism. It's about being in commercial world where you have no control and have to live your life the way you are expected. Norton finds a way to escape the horrors of this drab existence and learns to take control of his own life and his own world.

The movement he runs is trying to change the way people perceive the world and the buildings they destroy in the end are credit companies. They hope to destroy any ratings people have and thus free them. If you want to compare this to 9/11 then it's basically telling you to side with the terrorists.

Another thing is, why would they want to soften up the public? I mean, the more outrage there is, the more people will side with the supposed victims. If the public are expecting it, then the impact is much less and will be of less benefit to those who orchestrated it.

Now, if Norton was being groomed then it could be a case that they were trying to sow seeds of discontent, ie those who are likely political dissenters might get ideas to do something extreme. If they're on a watch list, the authorities would be ready and waiting for them to strike and so they'd be taken out. Or maybe they'd lead them to more important underground figures.

But that's a fairly extreme idea. I'm sure there'll probably easier ways to do it. Now, I haven't seen "Leaves Of Green", so I can't really comment on that, but from the films he's done, the bigger mainstream pics he's done have been fairly anti-establishment. Think of The Incredible Hulk that shows the US military as the bad guy, or The Italian Job and The Score, where he play a thief betrays the heroes (maybe psychologically making people automatically mistrust him?).

Basically, I think that if he's being groomed, it's a matter of reverse psychology. We're meant to not trust him and so side with whoever he is against.

Bit of a ramble, but I'll see if I can tidy it up once I've had some dinner. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

But he's the actor in those movies, surely that job would be down to the writer producer etc.

Though, and you're gonna love this... Ed Norton did produce this film : http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/by-the-people-the-election-of-barack-obama/index.html

here we go...

for what it's worth I seriously doubt if Chuck Palahniuk is a gov. stooge

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I havent read the book myself of Fight Club.Sometimes they add themes into movies that are not in the books.Or so i hear.Maybe the writers could be a good clue.Il check that out later thanks fontalis

I enjoy his films alot.One of my favourite actors of all time.
    But i cant help what i see when i see it lol.

Im sure brad pitt has done his fair share too dont get me wrong.
    But my main focus is the speech for Israel and why that was planted in the middle of a movie about weed.

The fight club link to 9-11 is not solid i know.
    But we are talking theories and in theory it is very possible in my eyes that hollywood is using social engineering to prepare the collective conscious of the public for acts of terrorism( like in fight club) or war portrayed to be acceptable or needed.
    Fight Club was a massive hit.The film im sure is still remembered well by alot of people who saw it.A classic and i believe for a reason.
    I think its possible these movies are used to set a scene for us.So when we see similar scenes we can relate to them easier sub-consciously and with enough programming maybe even accept them consciously.

• Advertisement

right, so you propose that Norton and Pitt are probably involved in something untoward, now who else? can we assume you will include all successful actors/singers in this?

what about the actual script writers?

should they not really be the ones to focus on

studiorat wrote: »
    But he's the actor in those movies, surely that job would be down to the writer producer etc.

Though, and you're gonna love this... He did produce this film : http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/by-the-people-the-election-of-barack-obama/index.html

here we go...

for what it's worth I seriously doubt if Chuck Palahniuk is a gov. stooge

Ok... I didnt know Edward Norton was involved with that Obama Documentary.
    Now the Israel speech is starting to look more suspicious to me.
    And possibly overblown to others?
    Is that speech on Jews and Israel just put into the leaves of grass movie for no reason?

Just a link to an interview with the producer/directer and Edward Norton on the movie The Leaves Of Grass.(i got the film title wrong earlier sorry!)
    http://www.cinematical.com/2010/03/15/sxsw-interview-edward-norton-and-tim-blake-nelson-talk-leaves/
    Not alot of profound stuff in it.But take from it what you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Also with Fight club youv got the whole occultist angle.In order to escape the mundane everyday grind of life he joins a secret organisation.Now initially this secret group get together for a bit of reckless bravado but as Ed Norton goes deeper and deeper into this secret organisation he starts to realise the more sinister elements involved.He eventually succumbs to the leader (brad pitt) who has been playing twisted mind games in order to break him so to speak.By the time Ed Norton realises the overall agenda of this secret cult he is in too deep and theres no going back.

A bit like the freemasons you may think??

Its been a few years scince i have seen fight club and the storyline is not too fresh in my mind so i dont mind being corrected on this.......

Also with Fight club youv got the whole occultist angle.In order to escape the mundane everyday grind of life he joins a secret organisation.Now initially this secret group get together for a bit of reckless bravado but as Ed Norton goes deeper and deeper into this secret organisation he starts to realise the more sinister elements involved.He eventually succumbs to the leader (brad pitt) who has been playing twisted mind games in order to break him so to speak.By the time Ed Norton realises the overall agenda of this secret cult he is in too deep and theres no going back.

Its been a few years scince i have seen fight club and the storyline is not too fresh in my mind so i dont mind being corrected on this.......

Pretty much spot on with how i was thinking.We could analyze the film through the thread but i dont know if i want to go down that route.
    Can the mods comment on that for me? id like to thoroughly cover the topic if anyone has queries.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Yeah you probably need to re-watch it
    Brad Pitt is in fact Edward Norton. Norton has been creating and organising the clubs for the get go, and Pitt is a manifestation of his subconscious

If you're going to make conspiracy theories out of a movies plot at least get the details right.

And I've read both the book and saw the film, the film is an incredibly faithful rendition of the plot and themes of the book published in 1996. However, in the book, the bombs do not go off, as to being a precusor to 9/11, do people not know history? Less than three years before the book was published, Al Qaeda attempted to blow up the world trade center with a truck bomb. Or Mc Veigh and Oklahoma?

Chuck Palahniuk's, writing and journalism over the last 15 years, is not the word of some sinister pro NWO Freemason, if anything he is highly anti establishment.

Incidentally even if you conspiracy theory is true why on earth would the NWO "want to prepare our minds to accept a terrorist attack?" Why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

But in the end, he breaks free from the fight club and becomes his own person. Without him or Brad Pitt, the organisation has no leader and will most likely fall apart. The credit company records are destroyed when the building are blown up and so the average joe is freed from their humdrum lives. So this is a very anti-establishment film, in my view.
    Torakx wrote: »
    Pretty much spot on with how i was thinking.We could analyze the film through the thread but i dont know if i want to go down that route.
    Can the mods comment on that for me? id like to thoroughly cover the topic if anyone has queries.
    It's up to you. If it's an analysis of the film with regards to it's possible implications towards a conspiracy, I guess it fits in here just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Gonna throw Torakx a thumbs up on this thread as its nice to see something different being discussed.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Druglord: So! now you want me to be nice.

Brady: Well i guess i do.What the >%&* is wrong with that?

Druglord: Brady,my people have been kicked out of near every country on this planet.
    My grandaddy came here because the pilgrims in Russia.We travelled all over the south selling chatchkers(???) out of a wagon because nobody else wanted the job of taking a wagon fifty miles a day.
    Jews got good with money...because christians didnt want to touch it.Now,Christians say Jews got all the money!..Well i wonder how that happened!
    Listen,I give nearly every cent i make to the state of Israel,because Israel is where we put our foot down.And we said no more,we aint gonna be taken advantage of no more!

Brady: I would like just a little more time.

You have an interesting take on it and it was far more interesting to read than Alex Jones says xyz....But personally I don't fully see it. The scene is getting pretty close to the truth. It connects the Jewish/Russian Mafia, drug trafficking, money-laundering, zionism, and Israel. The connections are all there if any cares to delve deep enough into it. I believe warmongers of this world, who have their black-ops funded partly by illegal drugs would definitely prefer to have no connections made between the above, especially not in a Hollywood movie.

I've never heard of the movie, is the druglord character American?

Yes he is an american.
    I understand the many doubts.That is why i was hesitant to post it.
    I think its a bit mad too.But it hasnt stopped me before :D
    Id like to see for real if there is something going on that i have missed.
    Its just while i was watching it the film took a sharp turn from storyline to propaganda speech and then back to story line like nothing happened.
    There was a serious tone set that i guess you would just have to see.
    It was enough to make me think back to fight club anyway when i first watched that scene.

It is a bit strange Edward Norton also directed the Obama documentary.
    So he has probably been speaking to Obama and his crew and then possibly helping the cause by recruiting Tim Blake Nelson to make a movie for some Israel crisis coming up in the next year or 2.

The only flaw in this for me right now is that the film wasnt as big a hit as fight club and i think therefore less likely for it to be as effective as Fight Club may have been.Alot of theories and guessing but if something else pops up in a film or music video about Israel or they do something bad on a large scale i will be thinking back to this thread :)

have you actually read anything on this thread about Fight Club?

you seem to have a very misinformed take on the film

but kudos for starting a thread that is a little bit different in here

I have read every comment yes.
    My take on the film is that it is on the forefront about consumerism,but that there is also another story being told in fight club.
    Truthrevolutions post about what he thought the film could have been about also was quite close to how i felt.
    I dont remember freemason stuff because i havent sat through it yet and tried looking for symbols in the backgrounds or other hints that the other story is related to secret societies.
    It takes a long time to analyze a movie and figure out the background stories going on.
    You need to research the people involved like directors,actors,producers and their friends and associates.
    I barely have time these days to reply on threads here so it will take a bit of encouragement or help for me to accomplish all that here.Especially when the end result is most people thinking its not true anyway.Which is why i admit i hesitated to post it.

I think its a theory that could possibly be real.But i consider it unlikely.
    I invited people to read and post because i wish to know more about all this so i can find out for myself if its just a theory.

Kryogen i must point something out to you.

Quote from you "well, fight club does not = 9/11

so that kinda ends the theory really.." This comment was left without explanation.
    My Ct is that Edward norton is being used as a medium to soften up the public for future strategic acts of terror and war.
    My example of war and terrorism was the controlled demolition of the credit card companies or a large financial sector of New York pictured in the Fight Club video on the original post.
    I believe someone involved in this film knew about secret societies and also knew there was going to be a terrorist attack on New Yorks financial sector.This movie is the only one i can remember seeing where an underground secret organisation does a controlled demolition of skyscrapers fullstop let alone attacking a financial body at the same time.

I put this post out before i had even known Edward Norton was helping Obama on his documentary about himself.And find it suspicious that he is then not long after making a movie with a questionable and suprising to many speech about Israel and the greedy Jews etc etc.

I obviously havent looked at fight club or leaves of green yet with analzsis in mind but off the top of my head there is a theme of duality in both these movies also.
    I will try come back to this thread with some more adittions to my theory to see if it stands up to scrutiny.So far i have no reason to believe its either way for sure.So im going to keep an open mind for either way.

ps. Does anyone have a link to the video on this site that seems to have been deleted due to copyright or something?
    http://www.subliminal-video.com/fight-club-masonic-subliminal-messages/
    It might save me alot of time if i could see it.

Heres a copy paste of somebodies response to anothers badly written blog on freemasons in Fight Club the movie.
    He pointed out some interesting things.
    I am starting to see for myself that there are others who believe Fight Club was linked to freemasons.
    I believe if i look now at other Edward Norton movies involving the right sponsors or producers/directors i will probably see more of it.The same id would imagine applies to Brad Pitt.Maybe not in all these guys films possibly because they are just the medium and not where the idea originates from.

"
    Re: Fight Club, the movie.

Tue, April 3, 2007 - 2:48 AM

"with regards to your speil about Fight Club. You really missed the 'Illuminati' significance. Some occasions that come to mind are the name Tyler, the Tiler is a 'postion' in the rituals of Freemasonry, second, the floor that they drag the police commissioner down to in the bathroom, checkerboard, highly Masonic, another, like the Mason's, the first rule is you don't talk about it, again, like Masonry, only men allowed, and again, like Masonry, Fight Club infiltrated every aspect of society claiming to be working to its benefit. If you look closely at the film certain numbers keep popping up, they are significant Etc, Anyhow, Tyler, you don't need the DMT or THC to recognize things. They just give an excuse for people to shut you out even if what you are saying is valid.
    "

And to add: the part where Tyler was seting of alarms at the car park, he instructed not to touch (Henry) Ford car."

Another person on youtube also commented on the pose of the man and woman in the scene i put on the op.
    It shows them making an M shape to represent freemasons he said.
    Now that i re look at it i can see a clear M shape and considering the other stuff that has been pointed out it doesnt seem at all ilogical for me to wonder about the Leaves Of Grass movie aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

And to add: the part where Tyler was seting of alarms at the car park, he instructed not to touch (Henry) Ford car."

As far as I can remember he instructed them not to touch American cars, only wreck the imports.

The author of the book is highly anti establishment, and the last person I would link to masons. Dont let that get in the way though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

The author is a member of a secret society called The National Cacophony society. The have a similar enough structure to the freemasonswith lodges and ranks etc., although they don't have aims anywhere near the freemasons. Its mainly a "boys club" that plays pranks and stuff. I remember reading about it years ago about how it was the inspiration for the film,on the fight club wiki page, but all reference to it has dissapeared both from the Fight club page and the page about the author, which is strange.

yekahs wrote: »
    The author is a member of a secret society called The National Cacophony society. The have a similar enough structure to the freemasonswith lodges and ranks etc., although they don't have aims anywhere near the freemasons. Its mainly a "boys club" that plays pranks and stuff. I remember reading about it years ago about how it was the inspiration for the film,on the fight club wiki page, but all reference to it has dissapeared both from the Fight club page and the page about the author, which is strange.

Its far from a secret society. Almost anyone can join.

• Advertisement

That doesnt mean the movie has to be about that particular society.
    A little bit of searching and i found out that Helena Bonham Carter is a great grand niece to a baroness de Rothchild and she is also engaged or married to a freemason.
    Alot of movies she is in have masonic and occult themes.For an obvious example Alice In Wonderland coming out soon.

To add to the 9-11 theory i had heres a ct along the same lines on youtube.
    The sound quality is very bad but you will get the idea.Some of it is a little skeptical but for the most part i think the video is relevant here.
    cant embed so heres the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82iHNVg8yUc

A little bit of searching and i found out that Helena Bonham Carter is a great grand niece to a baroness de Rothchild and she is also engaged or married to a freemason.

So Tim Burton is a freemason now aswell?

So Tim Burton is a freemason now aswell?
    Yes i think he is.
    What did you think about the youtube video in my last post on fight club?
    Do you feel they were making something out of nothing at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

@Torakx

If your question is hollywood using movies to mind f*ck us i think so yes.
    Are they links to 911 through hollywood and masonary
    If you take this route its possible
    Birth of a nation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birth_of_a_Nation KKK
    Albert Pike http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/albertpikeandkkk.html
    Heleva Petrovna Blavatskt http://www.cuttingedge.org/free14.html
    Alice Baily http://lucistrust51.blogspot.com/
    Lucis Trust address 120 wall st (Rent free) owned by silverstien properties who also owned the world trade center buildings
    The UN link to this trust is interesting whats their interest in esoteric books also this address has other links to eugenics societies

You might already know all this

Yes i think he is.

Watched half of it. Its a movie about a guy who wants to blow up buildings, how is this foretelling 2 planes flying into buildings? Is the XFiles movie a warning (building blown up), on Die Hard (terrorists)

The part where he points that there is images of Tyler spliced in is fairly obvious when you're watching the film. Its showing that the character is beginning to manifest.

You can take pretty much any movie and use it to make a point.

Watched half of it. Its a movie about a guy who wants to blow up buildings, how is this foretelling 2 planes flying into buildings? Is the XFiles movie a warning (building blown up), on Die Hard (terrorists)

The part where he points that there is images of Tyler spliced in is fairly obvious when you're watching the film. Its showing that the character is beginning to manifest.

You can take pretty much any movie and use it to make a point.

Well thank you for giving me those 4 minutes to watch half the video.
    Its a pity you missed all the plane,ground zero and bomb references among other things and managed to settle on the most obvious one that was not ment to be secreted in the first place.
    Those subliminals were probably a game for people to watch the movie again.
    It could well have been it was to symbolize something else.But i cant see any clear reasons yet.Maybe it was to hint that there is something else hidden in the film?
    And im not sure if the number of times Tyler Durden turned up in subliminals is a meaningful number.

Yes i think he is.

I think it's fair to assume that I'm the only person on this forum who has met Tim Burton, and he is many things, but not a Mason.
    nd to add: the part where Tyler was seting of alarms at the car park, he instructed not to touch (Henry) Ford car."

No, for starts its not a Car Park, they're walking down a street. And if you listen to the commentary Edward Norton and Brad Pitt really wanted one car to be a modern Volkswagon Beetle, because they felt it was modern marking intentionally repackaging 60s ideals.

It's fair to assume that despite your many claims about the movie your posts are riddled with factual errors about the film, the book, and the author. And perhaps you should rewatch it, read the book, and perhaps some other works by the author before coming out with yet more lurid conspiracy theories.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Di0genes wrote: »
    I think it's fair to assume that I'm the only person on this forum who has met Tim Burton, and he is many things, but not a Mason.

I am Tim Burton and I'm a 33" mason. See how easy that was?

Di0genes wrote: »
    before coming out with yet more lurid conspiracy theories.

Lurid? Its a CT forum to be fair, WTF are you expecting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

:D

• Advertisement

Which is nice and all, the OP made a baseless claim about Burton. I can provide a link to my imdb profile to show I work in film editing, and animation, I had a interview for his next production and met him.

That people would have the curtsey not to make baseless accusations against people?

Advertisement