Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,436 ✭✭✭tritium

Tigger wrote: »
    :(

Why so sad?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,287 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

tritium wrote: »
    Why so sad?

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ah here lads cheer up!

you guys are silly im chewie.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

If trit is to be believed then it would appear that pj either picked a rebel or even more unluckily duelled Sidious.

I know I've been consistently suspicious of Yoss but for now I'lll put him in second place and move Mick to first.

• Advertisement

you guys are silly im chewie.....

No youre not mate. If you were then the timeline to getting han (jay you said right?) Killed would mean you had to be turned, cause i dont think the baddies picks have been that good to now. But pj is dead from duelling you so that makes you sidious and you realise the game us up.

Question is what blind alleys youll look ro bring us down before tonights lynch

Id ike a reason for me tbh ive had plennty of accusations but it seems tit for tat stuff Trit I suspected you as you played diff to last games, wierd post by cross now just to jump on the wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Y0ssar1an22 gazed out his bedroom window late into the night as sleep was impossible with the current troubles. There was a certain beauty to the night on this planet with its three moons illuminating the sky. In the distance he could see two rebel soldiers walking towards the base most likely returning from a hunt, he only recognized The_Valeyard from the two. To his shock the other rebel solider was glowing red with a lightsaber and The_Valeyard dropped to the ground as his head was taken clean off.

Y0ssar1an22 ran to warn the base but was met by a member of the Hutt Cartel as the door opened, and before he could blink he was propelled back into his room collapsing to the ground with a blaster bolt through his heart

The_Valeyard was killed by the Sith.
    Y0ssar1an22 was killed by the Hutt Cartel.

tritium wrote: »
    No youre not mate. If you were then the timeline to getting han (jay you said right?) Killed would mean you had to be turned, cause i dont think the baddies picks have been that good to now. But pj is dead from duelling you so that makes you sidious and you realise the game us up.

Question is what blind alleys youll look ro bring us down before tonights lynch

Grrrrr if I was turned I wouldnt bother coming ut as chewier there be no point I get your logic but your very wrong when did PJ die I still havent read it had him pegged for good role at the start.

Anyways Yosser and (Stawberry if max was a baddie)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Grrrrr if I was turned I wouldnt bother coming ut as chewier there be no point I get your logic but your very wrong when did PJ die I still havent read it had him pegged for good role at the start.

^ Just reinforces you being Sidious tbh.

This also implies the 2 evil teams are not communicating all that well if Mick wasn't aware of who the Hutt Cartel were voting for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

cee_jay wrote: »

This also implies the 2 evil teams are not communicating all that well if Mick wasn't aware of who the Hutt Cartel were voting for.

Unless Yossar was on Team Sith and the comraderie is breaking down between the evil teams. Maybe this is the point where everyone turns on everyone else?

I'd be ok with voting for Mick tonight. I had to double check the OP to make sure there was no negative aspect of lynching Sidious and there doesn't seem to be so I think he's the most likely candidate.
    Also think that if he is Team Sith then Chewwie may have been killed by them already. Which is why he felt comfortable claiming that role. He would've known no one could challenge him. :mad:

Whats the theory on me being sideous? Ive claimed chewie and if I was wrong the other chewie would come out, Ive told you the BG is dead another player who would know im wrong.

Also its laughable trigger is a live this long even if he was OBI he could be the ome who was turned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch form is now open.

Whats the theory on me being sideous? Ive claimed chewie and if I was wrong the other chewie would come out, Ive told you the BG is dead another player who would know im wrong.

Also its laughable trigger is a live this long even if he was OBI he could be the ome who was turned

The theory is up there in the thread if you want to read it - not posted by me.
    Tigger could easily be evil - there is no doubt of that. In my eyes, there is a chance every other poster is evil. However, at the moment, the likelihood that you are is greater than the sum of all the others. So that's how I shall be voting today.

Im a little suss of people just jumping on my bandwagon and of Trit tbh he is a better player then having no reasoning why Im bad.

Also common logic would dicate chewie is alive so why is Molly saying Id claim he was dead. Ive been drunk all weekend but you could use some logic here people please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Eh, you had this discussion last night with Tigger. Don't tell me you haven't read about PJ yet.

The theory is up there in the thread if you want to read it - not posted by me.
    Tigger could easily be evil - there is no doubt of that. In my eyes, there is a chance every other poster is evil. However, at the moment, the likelihood that you are is greater than the sum of all the others. So that's how I shall be voting today.

where is this theory this is BS no votes and I have a villager role im going to get landslided :D village deserves to lose :cool:

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Eh, you had this discussion last night with Tigger. Don't tell me you haven't read about PJ yet.

I know what trigger said I havent read that part of the thread no

Im a little suss of people just jumping on my bandwagon and of Trit tbh he is a better player then having no reasoning why Im bad.

Also common logic would dicate chewie is alive so why is Molly saying Id claim he was dead. Ive been drunk all weekend but you could use some logic here people please.

I didn't say you were claiming he was dead. Read my post again. I said that you could claim to be Chewwie if you knew he was dead already.

Mick you're a clever guy, this faked innocence about who's dead and who's not isn't washing with me at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

I know what trigger said I havent read that part of the thread no

I'm sorry Micks, but that makes no sense to me. Even skimming the posts, everybody checks the results.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I didn't say you were claiming he was dead. Read my post again. I said that you could claim to be Chewwie if you knew he was dead already.

Mick you're a clever guy, this faked innocence about who's dead and who's not isn't washing with me at all.

what are you on about if I was lying ad there is anther chewie they would just come out and out me as we would have a wolf, he cant be dead soooooooooooooooooo logic would dictate???

Spoiler he is a live and its me and all you guys have been caught out trying to string me up

Why can't Chewie be dead?
    IF Chewie is still alive, chances are he has been turned to the dark side anyway. So win win for the village if you are him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Maybe this is the point where everyone turns on everyone else?

Do we even know who everyone is (or is left) now? I've lost track but I think it goes like this. Did I miss anyone?

Tigger (thinks he's obi)
    y0ssar1an22
    MicksJaguar (thinks he's chewie, everybody else thinks he's sidious)
    MrsFlushdraw
    The_Valeyard
    tritium
    sullivlo
    dottie_lottie
    Jayop
    gufc21 (was Leia)
    Maximus Alexander
    Digital Solitude
    cee_jay
    Barney92
    Pawwed Rig
    mahamageehad
    crosstownk
    raze_them_all_
    Mollyb60
    Lord TSC
    grumpylumpy
    cdaly_
    Uriel.
    Deleted User (was Luke?)
    Stoogie
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Chagan
    dobman88
    Xaracatz

Xaracatz wrote: »
    I'm sorry Micks, but that makes no sense to me. Even skimming the posts, everybody checks the results.

I have checked all the results it was war pig killed last night

Why can't Chewie be dead?
    IF Chewie is still alive, chances are he has been turned to the dark side anyway. So win win for the village if you are him.

why
    why
    why explain

what are you on about if I was lying ad there is anther chewie they would just come out and out me as we would have a wolf, he cant be dead soooooooooooooooooo logic would dictate???

Spoiler he is a live and its me and all you guys have been caught out trying to string me up

Mick are you drunk or just not reading my posts at all?

You are Evil.
    Your team killed the real Chewwie.
    Darth Vadar confirmed this to your team.
    You therefore will KNOW that no one will challenge your claim to be Chewwie.
    So you claim to be him here to take suspicion off you. It's the best role to claim coz the role don't really have any special powers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Do we even know who everyone is (or is left) now? I've lost track but I think it goes like this. Did I miss anyone?

Tigger (thinks he's obi)
    y0ssar1an22
    MrsFlushdraw
    The_Valeyard
    tritium
    sullivlo
    dottie_lottie
    Jayop
    gufc21 (was Leia)
    Maximus Alexander
    Digital Solitude
    cee_jay
    Barney92
    Pawwed Rig
    mahamageehad
    crosstownk
    raze_them_all_
    Mollyb60
    Lord TSC
    grumpylumpy
    cdaly_
    Uriel.
    Deleted User (was Luke?)
    Stoogie
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Chagan
    dobman88
    Xaracatz

Trit claimed Leia, not GUFC

Mick are you drunk or just not reading my posts at all?

You are Evil.
    Your team killed the real Chewwie.
    Darth Vadar confirmed this to your team.
    You therefore will KNOW that no one will challenge your claim to be Chewwie.
    So you claim to be him here to take suspicion off you. It's the best role to claim coz the role don't really have any special powers.

how could chewie be dead your slippig up here big style molly

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

cdaly_ wrote: »

Tigger (thinks he's obi)
    y0ssar1an22
    MrsFlushdraw
    The_Valeyard
    tritium
    sullivlo
    dottie_lottie
    Jayop
    gufc21 (was Leia)
    Maximus Alexander
    Digital Solitude
    cee_jay
    Barney92
    Pawwed Rig
    mahamageehad
    crosstownk
    raze_them_all_
    Mollyb60
    Lord TSC
    grumpylumpy
    cdaly_
    Uriel.
    Deleted User (was Luke?)
    Stoogie
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Chagan
    dobman88
    Xaracatz

Wait now - I though trit claimed to be Leia?

• Advertisement

why
    why
    why explain

Already explained earlier

The drunk defence only goes so far mick. Youre sidious, i outlined earlier the flow of it.

Advertisement