Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

PJ aint dead ......???????

yes he is

Tigger wrote: »
    yes he is

i have a feeling he wasn't luke tho

yes he is

when wtf? i must read back though pig got lynched byt wierdly got changed to pig not much making sense atm

i have a feeling he wasn't luke tho

na your right there we hit luke on the 2nd night, shame jayo waqs the bg and not chewie or he could protect me tonight

when wtf? i must read back though pig got lynched byt wierdly got changed to pig not much making sense atm

pig was going to lynched but i changed it so pig got lunched
    was max on your team or the hutts?

• Advertisement

na your right there we hit luke on the 2nd night, shame jayo waqs the bg and not chewie or he could protect me tonight

ueah but ye wouldnt know that he was the bg if you hadn't turned chewie

why didn't you turn me ?
    is it cos you thought i'd wreck you heads?
    i really thought ye would

AH MICK COME OUT AND PLAY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

AH MICK COME OUT AND PLAY

Yeah, please come out. I'm enjoying this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Barney92 wrote: »
    Yeah, please come out. I'm enjoying this.

Yeah - me too. I'm checking in and out between reading Matt Shaw stories (scary) none of which is going to help me sleep.

FWIW, I'm suspicious of Trit recently. But Micks is playing a blinder here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Yeah - me too. I'm checking in and out between reading Matt Shaw stories (scary) none of which is going to help me sleep.

This thread is handy whilst watching American football. There's plenty of down time to check the thread.

Xaracatz wrote: »

mick is playing a blindrer?

Barney92 wrote: »
    This thread is handy whilst watching American football. There's plenty of down time to check the thread.

Ha - yeah. I was forced to watch that earlier. I went for the white team - whoever the feck they are. Now the watcher is fast asleep and I'm wide awake with my alarm set for 3 and a half hours. Gotta love Mondays.

Anyway - tomorrow - can we pull our shít together guys?

mick is playing a blindrer?

Yah. He was on my suspect list already, but now he's pushing everybody else lower down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Xaracatz wrote:
    Yah. He was on my suspect list already, but now he's pushing everybody else lower down.

Cos maybe he wants to be lynched!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Cos maybe he wants to be lynched!

Nah, if pj was luke then assuming he went for mick that makes mick sidious. Unfortunately unless the hutt do us a favour we'll have to take the hit on pietts two kills.

Mick how is the diplomacy going between yourselves and the hutt? Are they going to backstab you first or are you planning on getting them on the sly?

Hey mick, you forgot to explain your vote last night?

tritium wrote: »
    Nah, if pj was luke then assuming he went for mick that makes mick sidious. Unfortunately unless the hutt do us a favour we'll have to take the hit on pietts two kills.

Mick how is the diplomacy going between yourselves and the hutt? Are they going to backstab you first or are you planning on getting them on the sly?

Or Han ? Is it possaible he's a goodie and bored (not likely IT possaible joe)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Tigger do you ever sleep?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Tigger do you ever sleep?

I catnap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭dobman88

Tiggers list of wolves seems to be people that have accused him of being a wolf. Yawn! It would be worth lynching him just to make the thread more readable but he's a wolf anyway so may as well string him up.

dobman88 wrote:
    Tiggers list of wolves seems to be people that have accused him of being a wolf. Yawn! It would be worth lynching him just to make the thread more readable but he's a wolf anyway so may as well string him up.

Hard to tell if this is newbie/tigger fatigue or a wolf trying to lynch a villager/other wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭dobman88

Hard to tell if this is newbie/tigger fatigue or a wolf trying to lynch a villager/other wolf

Or what it actually is. A villager trying to lynch a wolf!

Tigger fatigue :D

Tigger wrote:
    Tigger fatigue

We've all been there!

its not 10 but i want to give the priest some time to consider this. In the best traditions time for a reveal my fellow rebels

I'm Princess Leia. I'm in effect a villager now so I'm happy enough to reveal, if they munch me its because I'm villager, Ive no other special powers to offer. I'd hoped that I'd keep my head down a little longer but knowledge is power in this game and even confirmation of what you already kind of know is useful.

Firstly, party was Luke. Given his postings I'm guessing he went against Mick and died. That makes Mick either Sidious or a rebel. I think Mick is Sidious but you need to decide for yourself.

I played my lynch when I did because you needed certainty. Regardless of what the outcome would be I thought it would give you a possible path to victory and the worst outcome yesterday was another diluted lynch with two camps forming. I played it earlier than I would have liked and on reflection there may have been a differnt way to play it but its done now. The outcome of the lynch itself ended up being the same but that wasn't a given for most of yesterday.

Im hoping the lynch can help us work out the next plays. Ive said before tigger is useful and he is but faith isnt blind and he isnt infallible and at some point you need evidence. The nice thing about this timing is regardless of whether tigg is bad or good, has guessed right or not it should present you with a path that gives the village a shot at victory (small number of exceptions here so no warranty im afraid :) ).

I believe Tigger is legit and unless a priest says Obi is already dead it makes no sense for him to claim that role. You need to decide for yourselves though and killing Paw was to try to give you enough information to do that. Basically regardless of next steps you should be able to make a route to figure it out. I also figure my days were numbered either way as of yesterday so best to use the ability in the most meaningful way I can.

I've already given my thoughts on who is evil in our camp. Mick in my view needs to be removed, preferably with the Death Star cannon :) (go on Mick, you love it really you loveable little rascal)

The priest is the key for the village now. I've gone with Tigger up to now, this move was to make the most of that position regardless of what tigger was (Though I think he's Obi).The rest of you now need to decide if you'll go that way or not. Whatever you do id suggest be decisive. At the moment the village lacks momentum and you need to generate that quickly.

tritium wrote:
    I'm Princess Leia. I'm in effect a villager now so I'm happy enough to reveal, if they munch me its because I'm villager, Ive no other special powers to offer. I'd hoped that I'd keep my head down a little longer but knowledge is power in this game and even confirmation of what you already kind of know is useful.

Nice one trit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Sorry for delay

Had a terrible evening, but all is well now.

Just playing catch up

Hey mick sidious, i have a request. If youre going to kill me can you use the Death Star? Always thought that would be cool. Im just going to pop over to Alderaan....:pac:

• Advertisement

:(

Advertisement