Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best revenge you got on someone who did something bad to you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

Whyohwhy? wrote: »
    In fairness, that's not revenge... Riding his aul one/sister/aunt or boxing the head off would count better tbh. Very weak.

I would have but tbh they were all dog ugly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Tim was his name. He was a big man. At least 6'3 and probably not a pound under 20 stone. He came over to my house one night with a lead pipe and done damage. The dog was hurt. My window broken. I went over to his place two nights later. I hit him. I hit him hard. Tim doesn't call over to my house anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Nomis21

I used to operate a bus service from London to Amsterdam. Someone else started up another bus company, gave it a similar name, advertised in the same places as me and generally pretended to be me. This made me mad of course.

I had been getting some grief of the UK customs because some of my customers had been smuggling drugs from Amsterdam, so one trip while the bus was being searched in the customs shed in Dover I asked the customs if they had heard of my rival. I gave them his details, and the following week I found out that he had been caught personally smuggling 10 kg of Hashish into the UK and was likely to be going down for 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭anewme

The best revenge is a life lived well as bitterness only effects the bitter party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Goshsh!te tried to ride my wife
    I told him he'd told me and asked him to a pub to talk it out
    Bought him a few beers with whiskey chasers and then rang the cops when he drove home
    You can't con an honest man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,230 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Guy in work was a complete prick. So we got chocolate eclairs and melted laxative chocolate onto one. Brought the plate of eclairs into the tea room and offered prick one first. He took the laxative one on top.
    About half an hour later he's walking very fast to the jacks saying he feels a bit dodgy. But we took all the toilet rolls out of the jacks earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,230 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Guy in work was a complete prick. So we got chocolate eclairs and melted laxative chocolate onto one. Brought the plate of eclairs into the tea room and offered prick one first. He took the laxative one on top.
    About half an hour later he's walking very fast to the jacks saying he feels a bit dodgy. But we took all the toilet rolls out of the jacks earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Benny bunny under the wheel of the school bus....then sat back and waited for it to pull off....call me short arse will ye?....ye rank smelly gobsh1tes

I worked with a lady who liked to throw her not inconsiderable weight around while I was a student. She had a very demanding way about her, and would issue orders rather than ask politely. She would constantly tell me to get her something from across the room rather than fetch it herself, or tell me to get her stuff from the shops or do other menial stuff not in my job description. She was a long standing member of staff, and I a student part-timer, so I didn't feel I could refuse. She would never, ever do even the smallest favour for anyone else, even if it put her to no trouble.

Whenever I would go upstairs to fetch coffee, she would order me to get her a large Americano with low fat milk and two sweeteners. So as my little act of revenge, I would get her Americano with full fat milk, and two big sugars.

I would watch her drink it, and smile on the inside. It made me phenomenally happy. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Candie wrote: »
    I worked with a lady who liked to throw her not inconsiderable weight around while I was a student. She had a very demanding way about her, and would issue orders rather than ask politely. She would constantly tell me to get her something from across the room rather than fetch it herself, or tell me to get her stuff from the shops or do other menial stuff not in my job description. She was a long standing member of staff, and I a student part-timer, so I didn't feel I could refuse. She would never, ever do even the smallest favour for anyone else, even if it put her to no trouble.

Whenever I would go upstairs to fetch coffee, she would order me to get her a large Americano with low fat milk and two sweeteners. So as my little act of revenge, I would get her Americano with full fat milk, and two big sugars.

I would watch her drink it, and smile on the inside. It made me phenomenally happy. :)

You make Hitler look like Mary Poppins :pac:

kfallon wrote: »
    You make Hitler look like Mary Poppins :pac:

I harbour epic levels of badassery in my small self, you know! Cross the Candie at your own risk. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Stealthfins

My friend love's eating fish,so I often used to send him photos of me releasing,bass,turbot,seatrout,plaice.

I never caught a cod from the Shore in County Clare.

The irony of it all,he sent me a photo of him standing on my local beach in west Clare with a 12lbs dead cod.

Big grin on his face

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭dinorebel

BMJD wrote: »
    ...after you bury them up the mountains
    Larry?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tom_Barry

When I was little when my parents would give out to me I used to wipe snots on their car seats:(

I don't do that anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭crixos30

Woah there!

Was there any in between, a blocking his number and warning stage?

No in between at the time ..and a Siemens c35 or a Nokia 3210 wasn't that advanced 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I went to visit my mum's friends house with her when I was around 5. There were two children in the house, a little boy my age and a girl of maybe 10 or 11.Me and the little boy hit it off big time, great fun was had, much to the annoyance of the ten year old who was not enjoying the company of 2 over excited 5 year olds, to my childish eyes she was just plain mean,complained we should not be given coke or sweets, should be punished for making noise etc.

She had a cool collection of "fancy rubbers",that's pretty and nice smelling erasers girls used to collect and swap in school to the uninitiated. It was a preteen girl social currency and was pretty valuable in that respect to her I'm sure. She found us looking at them and went ape, we were babies she was horrified we were touching her stuff with our dirty baby hands etc. To my 5 year old sensibilities revenge seemed in ordered. Me and her brother took the eraser collection later in the day and decided we would hide it on her. However, juvenile evil genius that I was decided it'd be better to hide each eraser individually and so we set about hiding around 50 of them with the rule that no 2 could not be put in any one place. We flushed one down the toilet, put one in the toilet cistern, one buried in a flower pot amid a conservatory of flower pots,one in the washing machine,garden,in the shed, the back of cupboards,one stuffed under a piece of carpet on the stairs. By the time we were done we couldn't remember ourselves where we had put them and it seemed like the best of fun. I'm positive though that she would never have found all of them.

I can clearly remember leaving their house that day and looking back at my new friend waving at me and realising "uh oh you're going to get in massive trouble when she finds out" and I was wrecked with guilt over that for days. I didn't actually feel guilty about the rubbers though but now I look back and it is the most spiteful, evil thing I have ever done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Micky 32 wrote: »
    I would have but tbh they were all dog ugly

Point being?? Sordid revenge sex does it me,her aesthetics don't make a difference ,extra brownie points(no pun intended) if it's his barely legal sister and you insert it into the tradesmans entrance.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Candie wrote: »

I'd something similar with a colleague who had been there yonks. Put me through hell and back for kicks. One day she ordered me to get her a sandwich from the local deli. As the deli worker was making up the sandwich, I saw a dead fruit fly on the slice of ham he was putting into the sandwich. He didn't notice it, and I never said a word. Sitting across from that horrible person watching her much her fly-sandwich made me phenomenally happy too. Actually, I'm still smiling thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

A neighbour of mine who I never saw eye to eye with drove out from a junction in front of me a few years ago, I blew the horn and gave her the finger and she pulled into the side of the road, I drew along side her and told her to look before she pulls out in front of someone in future. She told me I was travelling far too fast and it was my own fault. That's was the end of it it so I thought. Next thing I knew the Gardai called to my house and said she made a complaint of dangerous driving against me. I explained what happened and told them that I had only pulled out from my own driveway 200m further back and how could I have got up to any sort of speed in that shirt distance. Anyway they told me there were no independent witnesses and the fact that she pulled out from her road into the main road that I was already on indicated she was at fault not me. Anyway I made no complaint to them about her but I did ring the customs and inform them of her name address, where she worked, where her kids went to school and that she was driving a 3 year old northern registered car for the last 6 months.

The car was seized within a week and she had to pay the VRT on it to get it back. I checked at the time and the VRT was €4500.

Me 1
    Bitch 0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I went to a party one time where everyone brought their own drink, Miller was my drink and I put it in the fridge. This clown that brought no drink took a liking to my Miller. Lucky enough the bottles had screw off caps and I found laxatives in a press so I laced two bottles with it and removed the rest of the bottles from the fridge. He drank the two bottles sweet before the night was over he had to rush to the bathroom only to find it locked he shat himself, the house had to be evacuated after that with the stink.

A fella I used to live with for a few months (he was a bit of a tool) decided that he should bring a few mates back to the gaff around 1am to continue their night out (it was a Thurs night, I had work the next morn). Great craic altogether as I had to listen to the fúcking eejits til about 4am.

Next morn I get up for work about 8am, go into the main room, leave the door open, turn on the TV full blast. Go into the bathroom, piss on his toothbrush, into the kitchen and dip my prick into the fresh 2 litre carton of milk he had in the fridge. He moved out shortly afterwards, he lost his job, I didn't shed a tear!

Tell you what tho, that Cleopatra had the right idea, me flute never looked so good after being submerged in the milk :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

I was de-facto-partners with a guy for 10 years. The first few years were great, the next few, meh, the last few, I don't know what the matter with me was but perhaps I was too stubborn to call it quits. I am stubborn. He used to drive me round the bend petulantly whining that I wasn't doing what it took to make him happy, that I didn't love him enough, that I was too tight with money, all while he was sitting in front of his computer in his underwear with a beer all his waking hours, treating me like his mother, and refusing to stick at a job longer than two weeks. He hadn't always been like that and I lived in the hope that he'd find his way back to the man he used to be. Finally I got where I wanted to stop paying for the way I was being treated and rebuild my own life somehow. So the next time he tried to pick a needless fight with me, this happened:

(angrily) "You don't love me anymore. You aren't making me happy."
    (in a gentle, positive tone of voice) "Well, you know, I've been thinking about that and I've realized that you're right. I've been doing everything I can for you and obviously it isn't what you need. You'd be better off if I allowed you to find someone who is able to make you happy, and I want you to be happy. So, here's the phone; call your sister and tell her to come pick you up tonight. Are these your keys? Good, I'm taking off my apartment key. I'll box your stuff up and let you know when to come pick it up."

His mouth opened and closed like a fish, slowly, a couple of times. His sister, who was on my side, told him to shut up and get in the car. I scrupulously packed everything he legitimately owned (his clothing, his gifts from me and his family, the things he purchased with his own money). He never came to pick up half of it, but he called once to ask if we could get back together. I said, "No, remember, I don't love you anymore and I don't make you happy. Please don't ask again." And he didn't.

Last I heard, he was squatting in a cheap, dirty hotel room paid for by his aging parents since neither they nor his sister could stand to be around his underwear-clad, beer-stinking, computer-addicted a***. I went on to get a promotion and raise since I was no longer struggling and depressed, was sent by my US-based multinational around the world to conduct training, and met and married a lovely Irishman while I was traveling, so now I'm here! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

that Cleopatra had the right idea, me flute never looked so good after being submerged in the milk :pac:

Pics or GTF...

Ah no, d'ya know what, you're grand.

maudgonner wrote: »
    Pics or GTF...

Ah no, d'ya know what, you're grand.

Too late, my flute is currently submerged in Avonmore Super Milk.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Too late, my flute is currently submerged in Avonmore Super Milk.....

I've never been so glad to see a banner stating that Boards is going to have downtime from 12:00. :D

maudgonner wrote: »
    I've never been so glad to see a banner stating that Boards is going to have downtime from 12:00. :D

Do you want the balls in too? That's what I said to her last night.....phnarr phnarr :D :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Speedwell wrote: »
    I was de-facto-partners with a guy for 10 years. The first few years were great, the next few, meh, the last few, I don't know what the matter with me was but perhaps I was too stubborn to call it quits. I am stubborn. He used to drive me round the bend petulantly whining that I wasn't doing what it took to make him happy, that I didn't love him enough, that I was too tight with money, all while he was sitting in front of his computer in his underwear with a beer all his waking hours, treating me like his mother, and refusing to stick at a job longer than two weeks. He hadn't always been like that and I lived in the hope that he'd find his way back to the man he used to be. Finally I got where I wanted to stop paying for the way I was being treated and rebuild my own life somehow. So the next time he tried to pick a needless fight with me, this happened:

(angrily) "You don't love me anymore. You aren't making me happy."
    (in a gentle, positive tone of voice) "Well, you know, I've been thinking about that and I've realized that you're right. I've been doing everything I can for you and obviously it isn't what you need. You'd be better off if I allowed you to find someone who is able to make you happy, and I want you to be happy. So, here's the phone; call your sister and tell her to come pick you up tonight. Are these your keys? Good, I'm taking off my apartment key. I'll box your stuff up and let you know when to come pick it up."

His mouth opened and closed like a fish, slowly, a couple of times. His sister, who was on my side, told him to shut up and get in the car. I scrupulously packed everything he legitimately owned (his clothing, his gifts from me and his family, the things he purchased with his own money). He never came to pick up half of it, but he called once to ask if we could get back together. I said, "No, remember, I don't love you anymore and I don't make you happy. Please don't ask again." And he didn't.

Last I heard, he was squatting in a cheap, dirty hotel room paid for by his aging parents since neither they nor his sister could stand to be around his underwear-clad, beer-stinking, computer-addicted a***. I went on to get a promotion and raise since I was no longer struggling and depressed, was sent by my US-based multinational around the world to conduct training, and met and married a lovely Irishman while I was traveling, so now I'm here! :)

That's all well and good, and of course very noble, but you could at least have pissed on the box of clothes or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

That's all well and good, and of course very noble, but you could at least have pissed on the box of clothes or something.

Eh, the best revenge is the one that the wanker self-inflicts. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

now online wrote: »
    The best revenge is to get on with your own life and be the best and the happiest you can be !

amen.. revenge is adding wrong to wrong. bad! And will rebound on you and ruin relationships.. Life really is too short.

Advertisement