Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

If only starting Isle of Mists there's more than 5 hours of the main story left.

Definitely. It feels like you're getting to the end, but there is plenty after and it's all epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,338 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I'd put it at a good 15 - 20 hours if you haven't finished all the quests

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Skerries wrote: »
    I'd put it at a good 15 - 20 hours if you haven't finished all the quests
    Ok, I could agree that IoM could take more than 5 hours if you take your time, but 15 hours? No way.

like I said if you still have side quests to finish that may need to be completed otherwise you fail them then yes you could take another 15-20 hours but about 7-10 hours for IoM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,613 ✭✭✭Glebee

Try to get all the side quest out of the way after leaving Isle of mists and its defo taken me at least 6-7 hours, but I have a lot completed. Game keeps crashing alot on me at the moment so thats delaying me big time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,613 ✭✭✭Glebee

So thats it, main story finished, only 50% achievements complete after 122 hours (Restart after 20hrs at least) according to GOG Galaxy, think ill playsomehing else before I tackle the DLC, im all Witchered out..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭Corvo

Glebee wrote: »
    im all Witchered out..

What you talking about you crazy man? :pac:

Corvo wrote: »
    Witch you talking about you crazy man? :pac:

FTFY

Skerries wrote: »
    FTFY
    Corvo wrote: »
    Witch you talking about you crazy man? :pac:

Witch you talking about you crazy drowner? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Getting the itch to play New Game +. If I buy the Hearts of Stone DLC can I start the New Game + and just play through it naturally through the course of the new game?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

Getting the itch to play New Game +. If I buy the Hearts of Stone DLC can I start the New Game + and just play through it naturally through the course of the new game?

Yep, after the prologue as far as I'm aware.

Yes, but I believe it's a suggested level 64.

Getting the Witch to play New Game +. If I buy the Hearts of Stone DLC can I start the New Game + and just play through it naturally through the course of the new game?

FTFY

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Just bought The Witcher :D

18 gig update to download :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Want this game so much, going by reviews but no one will go halfs with me :(

mdwexford wrote: »
    Just bought The Witcher :D

18 gig update to download :(

Never has 18 gigs been so worth the wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,901 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

astonaidan wrote: »

Have you tried the likes of CD Keys ?

astonaidan wrote: »

GOG code for €23.32 with another 3% off with code ALLKEYSHOP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I do my gaming on PS4 :(

One on adverts.ie for €35 at the moment, if you don't mind second hand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

just about to
    have the battle at kear morhen

So far, the game has been AWESOME.

just about to
    have the battle at kear morhen

So far, the game has been AWESOME.

Man that is one of the most epic segments of the game. Great fights and cutscenes. Enjoy it!

I started this on death march so long ago and still haven't made it past the prologue/White Orchard area.* Couldn't give a ****, I'm still enjoying it. Actually, maybe more. It's forcing me to really think hard about my actions in battle, and preparations before it. (When I see two/three ghouls I break out in a sweat. :P )

It's also making me plan ahead on my Level Up Tree. I'm also exploring everything, probably more down to the fact that since I know how the story will progress, I don't feel in such a rush to negotiate the main quest line. Jesus Christ I can't say it enough I LOVE THIS GAME.

*I may have been distracted by Fallout 4 for a while..... >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

holy shít.
    the crones battle + imlerith
    !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Can anyone tell me where to find meteorite ore? I'm currently level 11 and have crafted everything for the Griffin set apart from the armour. Can't find the ore anywhere. I've heard a merchant sells it in Skellige but my level is too low, should be 15 to go there. Any good places to loot to find it?

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me where to find meteorite ore? I'm currently level 11 and have crafted everything for the Griffin set apart from the armour. Can't find the ore anywhere. I've heard a merchant sells it in Skellige but my level is too low, should be 15 to go there. Any good places to loot to find it?

I can't think of anywhere off hand, I came across it regular enough. You could always break down some equipment you're not using for it if it's one of the items used.

I know your pain though, I spent so long trying to find some potion ingredients that it was driving me mad.

Somnus wrote: »
    I can't think of anywhere off hand, I came across it regular enough. You could always break down some equipment you're not using for it if it's one of the items used.

I know your pain though, I spent so long trying to find some potion ingredients that it was driving me mad.

Managed to find one piece in a random crate. Just need two more. I've given up searching - just going to play normally, loot where I can and hope to come across it

You might be able to buy them off smiths.

Most blacksmiths and armourers sell meteorite ore. I find plenty of it by looting every crate and chest I come across. Dismantling swords and armour that you find is a good way to accumulate it as well.
    I've just started Hearts of Stone on my new game plus deathmarch run. Is it just me or did they really up the difficulty for the expansion? Some of the fights are extremely hard, even though I'm at an equal level to most of the enemies.

• Advertisement

Just travelled to Skellige (now at lvl 12) to find this merchant:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e_cdBtspuTo

Mother tucker wasn't selling any meteorite ore. Bloody waste!! Back to Velen I go. Still haven't come across any vendors selling it throughout Velen yet

Advertisement