Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

She is very pretty indeed :)

The guy with the chimney on his hat has a really feminine voice in some of the songs, it's really unexpected!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I've been following her on facebook a wee bit obsessively, she is just... wow :eek: Does some amazing costumes, such as this one from a renn faire, she's a huge nerd, plays games, and is just all sorts of awesome. Yeah, you can tell I got a crush :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Links234 wrote: »
    I've been following her on facebook a wee bit obsessively, she is just... wow :eek: Does some amazing costumes, such as this one from a renn faire, she's a huge nerd, plays games, and is just all sorts of awesome. Yeah, you can tell I got a crush :)

Any pics of her without all the ostentatious garb on or is her identity under wraps?

Passenger wrote: »
    Any pics of her without all the ostentatious garb on or is her identity under wraps?

Well sure, but where's the fun in that? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Links234 wrote: »
    Well sure, but where's the fun in that? :pac:

Transformers20Penis.gif

• Advertisement

>_<

Oh dear god

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

She is gorgeous! :cool: Damn her!

How's everyone in here these days?? :)

So excited for the upcoming weekend - all the sleeping :)

She really is Zwill ;)

Not too bad here, kinda getting somewhat prepared for my trip next week, which I'm immensely looking forward to :D

How about you? Any news?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Busy with the last minute wedding prep stuff, only 16 days to go now which is a bit nuts!

Reliving my youth a bit while running to work this morning with a bit of System of a Down, I forgot how good an album Toxicity was. :D

Voting today too, gotta do my bit to help stop the Tory scum.

That's fairly awesome Kirby ;)

Any plans for the weekend?

• Advertisement

10km race on Saturday morning and then dressing up for Ladies Day at the races on Sunday! There's a 50s themed band playing too, so going to bring out one of my Vivien of Holloway dresses and the good ol' MAC Russian Red :)

Awesome :D

Big trips and weddings - all the excitement coming up :D:D

Sixteen days, that's insane :eek::eek: Hope all the prep is going well!!

Same old with me; work, rest and play ;)

I know, it's all excitement! But on the downside, I'm sacrificing a bit to do this trip, I won't be here to vote in the referendum :( I'll be missing out on seeing Dir en Grey, god damn DIR EN GREY god damnit :( and then there was some wedding I can't attend either :( But it's kinda, wouldn't be able to do this trip again so I jumped on the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

If it misses out on one vote, it'll all be your fault Links. AALLL your fault

:(

Nah, I think I'll blame my OH on it, he's not registered in Ireland any more.

In the meantime, I'll be drinking away my sorrows at the UK election result, worst possible outcome :mad:

What happened in the UK election??

Looking like a Tory overall majority. :(:(:(

Massive SNP gains (only 2 non-SNP seats in Scotland, which was a traditional Labour heartland) and the decimation of the Lib Dems didn't help matters.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'll be back from a conference the day of the referendum, straight to the polls :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

That doesn't sound good Kirby

Anyone else getting the fear that this referendum may not pass with a Yes vote? :/

Fingers crossed though!!

Happy Friday though!!

So glad for the weekend, I may even partake in a tipple or two tonight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Is it worth inquiring with the guards about a postal vote Links.
    I think if you are out of the country for occupational reasons you may be entitled to a postal vote.
    Worth asking........

I'm terrified of that outcome zwill

Nea, already looked into it, that's a no go for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

I've had no internet at home for the past couple of weeks and I feel cut off from the world :P. At my mum's at the minute. How is everyone? Leaving for the Dir en grey tour next Tuesday. Stressed isn't the word :pac:.

Not too bad Reiketsu! ;)

I'm leaving for Americaland same day :eek:

Aww cool! I have loads to do this week now. Still have a few things to print off at the library, have to do loads of washing, pack and make sure all is sorted for my daughter's communion before I go because its two days after I come home. I start off in Berlin and fly home from Eindhoven on the 28th. They've added Rise of the Northstar as support for 4 shows, Outside the Coma for the second London show and Dagoba for Paris. Haven't a notion what to make of ROTNS :O.

How is everyone? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Stupid question, how can you afford to follow a band all over Europe on tour? I'd imagine it would cost quiet a lot of money.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Stupid question, how can you afford to follow a band all over Europe on tour? I'd imagine it would cost quiet a lot of money.

By saving hard, paying it off bit by bit over a few months and also it being out of season and mostly travelling during the week helps :P. It actually wasnt as expensive as you probably imagine otherwise I wouldn't be going anywhere :pac:

Advertisement