Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

El Guapo! wrote: »
    €10 accum on:

Daly
    Kauffman
    Cote
    Makdessi
    Almeida
    Maldonado
    Bisping
    Johnson

Pays €329.

I'll prob do the same bet again but take Ais out as I think it could be dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Ais Daly is 21/10 to win at the weekend. Generous price IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

I think she fights better when she is a big dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭johnybean

El Guapo! wrote: »
    I'll prob do the same bet again but take Ais out as I think it could be dodgy.

This accumulator is now worth €801 if you stick with all the same fighters, Moldonado is now a big dog for this (I fancy him against Rampage though)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

I think Randa probably wins but Daly's odds are big. Bisping decision looks good, I know Rampage is set up to win this but I think Maldonado's odds are big.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Powers are now betting 4/5 Aldo and Evs McGregor. I fully expect McGregor to go favourite closer the date with all the Irish money going on him. I'm a big McGregor fan and am going over to the fight, but if I was more objective, I'd have to think 4/5 about Aldo is a phenomenal price.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,138 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

dulux99 wrote: »
    Powers are now betting 4/5 Aldo and Evs McGregor. I fully expect McGregor to go favourite closer the date with all the Irish money going on him. I'm a big McGregor fan and am going over to the fight, but if I was more objective, I'd have to think 4/5 about Aldo is a phenomenal price.
    Aldo has been at high as 9/10, crazy price imo.
    And I've a decent chunk on Aldo at slightly better odds again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

aldo 1.9 with matchbook
    crazy to think we could be getting evens or maybe even better on aldo come fight time
    I really can't turn those odds down

Paully D wrote: »
    Ais Daly is 21/10 to win at the weekend. Generous price IMO.

They both lost to Penne in close enough fights. Which suggests there shouldn't be a whole lot better them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

mailburner wrote: »
    aldo 1.9 with matchbook
    crazy to think we could be getting evens or maybe even better on aldo come fight time

He was 10/11 on Betfair last time I looked.

I must check what price the fight not to go the distance is. Anything from 1/2 upwards and id be v interested...

• Advertisement

Trond wrote: »

I must check what price the fight not to go the distance is. Anything from 1/2 upwards and id be v interested...

the 5% comm takes the good off that one
    mb only 1%

8/13 not to go the distance with plenty

Mellor wrote: »
    They both lost to Penne in close enough fights. Which suggests there shouldn't be a whole lot better them.

Yep, I completely agree which is why I think there's value in Ais at that price.

Just had another look at she's drifted out to 23/10 (Sporting Bet) now with Markos generally 2/5. I've had a punt anyway, fingers crossed!

aldo 1.9 with matchbook

I'm hoping it slides back down so I can lay off. Currently I've a lot matched on Aldo and nothing on McGregor

Trond wrote: »

20/21 Now.
    At one point he was 5/4, and McGregor was briefly favourite. I should of held off. :P

I still think he'll drop soon to around 1.8, Conor 2.18

Thoughts on Davis v Kaufman. I have it pretty close, but bookies think otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I'm going to have a nibble off Maldonado at 12/5. Rampage is probably the better fighter but he may have eased up his training with the fight being temporarily cancelled, and Maldonado is a good boxer himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

I think Maldonado's odds are good as well with everything going on but Page should win if he's any way prepared. That fight will be a great scrap.

I'm thinking of an acca of Johnson win, Bisping decision (only way he wins), Rampage/Maldonado to go to a decision (2 granite chins) and Cote win.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Maldanado always reminds me of that guy the Sopranos crew didnt put away properly in the pine barrons episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭the nikkei is rising

Daly looking great at the weigh ins, looked lean and athletic.

I agree with everyone here that it's a 50/50 so I'm going to bet on her at 21/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

My bet for tonight ...

Aisling Daly 2/1
    Chris Clements 15/8
    Thomas Almeida 2/9
    John Makdessi 4/7
    Michael Bisping 8/13
    Fabio Maldonado 9/4
    Demetrious Johnson 1/8

Total stake: € 5.00
    Accumulator (7) To Win
    Potential returns: €489.20

• Advertisement

went this this lot, best prices taken, just give me one of that lot and at least there'll be some profit

singles

riggs pts 9/2
    fred

maldonado pts 11/2

double @ 5.18/1
    kaufman pts
    markos pts
    boyles

accum on that lot at 166/1
    boyles

Ais is 12/5 now. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Made a few bets. F*ck if I'm posting them in the thread of death...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Did a good few bets. A mix of accumulators, doubles and trebles. I won't post them here because we'll be here all night. Might start a big Aftertiming thread in the morning though if any of them come in. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Had a bad time the last few events. If I put a fiver on Aldo v Stevie Wonder i'd probably lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

I had €3.60 in my PP account so I put on this accumulator for no other reason than boredom:

Fabio
    Ais
    Mighty Mouse
    Cote

€52.65 coming my way :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Taking Bisping by KO at 9/4.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Sticking a few accumulators on

Sarah Kaufman on Points @ 13/10
    Patrick Cote by KO @ 2/1
    Thomas Almeida by KO @ 5/6
    John Makdessi on Points @ 6/4
    Michael Bisping by KO @ 7/2
    Quinton Jackson by KO @ 9/5

€5 returns just shy of 2k.

Sarah Kaufman on Points @ 13/10
    Joe Riggs on Points @ 7/2
    Thomas Almeida by KO @ 5/6
    John Makdessi on Points @ 6/4
    Quinton Jackson on Points @ 11/8
    Michael Bisping by KO @ 7/2

€5 returns around 2500.

Will prob stick a 5 on the first fighter and let it roll on to the next then if it wins. Will start with it on Laprise to win

anyone have any idea what price mercier sub was?

all six wins by sub now
    probably wouldnt have been great, guessing 7/4ish

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

anyone have any idea what price mercier sub was?

all six wins by sub now
    probably wouldnt have been great, guessing 7/4ish

Didnt see what it was but id say you are on the mark at that, cant imagine it being anymore than that based on previous performances.

Advertisement