Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Xs5wEAKl.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

snubbleste wrote: »
    Xs5wEAKl.jpg?1

Awesome price I am just about to run out of the 50c 1.5 litre bottles of Volvic glad I didn't buy any TK tonight either, thanks for posting this.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

tons of dvds in tesco tallaght reduced to 3e each

Loads in Nutgrove and Stillorgan.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Awesome price I am just about to run out of the 50c 1.5 litre bottles of Volvic glad I didn't buy any TK tonight either, thanks for posting this.:)

TK has been €1 the past two weeks ive bought it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

I picked up this filofax for €7.06. The inserts were from 2014 but this with the 2015 inserts is £26. It was white stickered.

http://www.filofax.co.uk/retro-bloom-organiser-personal.html

• Advertisement

I picked up this filofax for €7.06. The inserts were from 2014 but this with the 2015 inserts is £26. It was white stickered.

http://www.filofax.co.uk/retro-bloom-organiser-personal.html

Sorry for the double post not really sure what happened there!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Which branch did you get it in? I could do with a new Filofax!

Which branch did you get it in? I could do with a new Filofax!

Celbridge. It was in the stationery aisle but not on the usual display. It was to the left of it. They had about 5 of them I think. :)

UJNnDo6l.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭lesnol

Maynards Wine gums 540g box reduced to €1.50 in Nutgrove. New box size appears to be 460g which were selling at €5.99 on the same shelf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

7 pack of crunchie in ashbourne are hidden nowhere near where they should be, are €2, the 3 pack of crunchie are €2 as well and are with the multipacks. worth looking around if your store has them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Magnum 4 pack (Plain/White/Almond) €1.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

daytob wrote: »
    7 pack of crunchie in ashbourne are hidden nowhere near where they should be, are €2, the 3 pack of crunchie are €2 as well and are with the multipacks. worth looking around if your store has them.
    Probably this item - mistakenly listed as an 8-pack, but the description says "7 x 224 Grams Bars"
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=283787666

If that's right you're getting more than twice as many bars, which are also more than double the weight of the bars in the three-pack, which are listed as 96g each. Unless they mixed up unit weight with the total weight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Own brand cooking milk/plain chocs are scanning at 30p....display says 59p.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

CrocPot slow cookers are down to 25 euro again . Naas Extra

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

McVities's Victoria Biscuits 450g tin - €4.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭crayon80

leck wrote: »
    Probably this item - mistakenly listed as an 8-pack, but the description says "7 x 224 Grams Bars"
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=283787666

If that's right you're getting more than twice as many bars, which are also more than double the weight of the bars in the three-pack, which are listed as 96g each. Unless they mixed up unit weight with the total weight.

I'd say it's just a totally fecked up description.

7 bars in the picture

8 bars in the title

Also says Each 32g serving contains and 7 x 32g would be 224g.

My extensive research has totally dashed my hopes of a pack of 7 or 8 massive 224g Crunchies

D'ya know what's lovely though is this for a euro
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Galaxy Salted Caramel medium sized bar(125g I think) €1.50, new flavour out, quite nice imo.

25% off 6+ bottles of wine
    24x500ml Carlsberg/Budweiser €22

sQj87Xfl.jpg?1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Magnums getting even cheaper, 6pk of mini ones (just over half the size of standard ones) for €1.24

• Advertisement

6 pack of Brunch 3.29 - 2 Euro off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

microsoft sculpt mobile keyboard (with bluetooth) - €24 in Naas yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Clarehall:

Aside from the ubiquitous Easter eggs, there are a few reduced boxes of chocolate in the confectionery aisle: Lily O'Briens, Lindt, After Eight, Tesco Finest, Guylian. All with far ahead BB dates so good to stock up on for these 'thank you teacher' presents

Also a lot of tinned fish reduced to clear: wild salmon, mackerel fillets, tuna. Too many to detail, but I got Tesco Finest mackerel fillets for 1.25€, reduced from 2.49

There is a boy's Turtles bike helmet for about 7€ (apologies, I can't remember the exact price, but defo under 7€), located just beside the reduced Easter eggs. Also Tesco hard suitcases, small one is now 45€. These are sturdy and light, good value in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

Lucozade energy pink lemonade priced as .66c scanning as .33c in Rathmines

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭corazon

ben and jerrys minter wonderland 500ml down from 6.16 to 1.54 in tesco Longford

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭millie12345

snubbleste wrote: »
    25% off 6+ bottles of wine
    24x500ml Carlsberg/Budweiser €22

sQj87Xfl.jpg?1

Is the 25% off six bottles still running?

Is the 25% off six bottles still running?

Ended on the 6th :(
    May and June bank holidays are just around the corner- they'll probably run it again for those?........

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭millie12345

Ended on the 6th :(
    May and June bank holidays are just around the corner- they'll probably run it again for those?........

That's a pity but as you say more just around the corner. Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Magnum white 3*110 ml for €0.97 !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement