Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 12 match day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Rikand wrote: »
    Thats harsh. Had his team hacked or had what happened to a friend of mine a couple of years ago. He was leading a private league. Left himself signed in by mistake and his 'mates' ravaged him.

HATE seeing that sort of ****e.

Ah, didn't think of that; terrible whomever did it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Decent 37 from 8 so far.

Will say a few prayers to my three favourite Saints on Monday.

My gameweek is all about a cs for Forster/ Clyne there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Someone in the top 10k had enough of the torment :eek:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/138288/event-history/12/

That's horrible! If that's one of his "mates" then they should hang their heads in shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭dahat

One must never sleep at a session.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ace2007 wrote: »
    The idea that if AdM scoring makes it an excellent week as oppose to a good one, means you are only looking at the performance of your team in terms of points, i.e over 60 = excellent, instead of looking at your points in comparison with others, someone posted a stat where top 1k have average of 33, so in comparison with that - then you score is an excellent one.

Adm scoring probably would have pushed up their averages so wouldn't necessarily make your score anymore excellent.

I have AdM and Rooney. Would have been an extra 10 points. Anyway i'm not denying i'm having a good gameweek so far, just that it was nearly one of those rare ones where you make BIG headway up the rankings. Not over yet anyway i don't have any attacking Southampton attacking coverage if Pelle and/or Tadic go mental that will have a big influence on gameweek rankings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

This has been the worst few days of FPL in many a years :(

All the transfers I was going to do would of been good and then the one I did opt for was absolute pointless!!!!

Give me a whiskey quick

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

ah thats horrible. i actually want Sone Aluko to score a hat trick now

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

36 (-4) after bonus with Bertrand and Chadli left. I'll be hoping for a Hull goal vs Spurs tomorrow to fully justify the Lloris -> Krul and Fabregas -> Hazard move I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Not the best GW for me so far. As it stands, my 38 point lead at the top has been cut to 20 due to my nearest rival having a good GW.

It's all up to Chadli and Pelle to deliver in the next 2 days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

29 from 7 with Chambers' 1 point and Pelle, Clyne and Hutton to come. As others have said it's not a gameweek that's going to make or break a season as the majority of active players are scoring pretty much the same so far. I said in my first post in this thread that I thought Hazard would do well so kinda regretting not captaining him but it wasn't worth the risk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Paully D wrote: »
    36 (-4) after bonus with Bertrand and Chadli left. I'll be hoping for a Hull goal vs Spurs tomorrow to fully justify the Lloris -> Krul and Fabregas -> Hazard move I did.

Very similar to me, 36 (-4) with Forster, Chadli and Pelle to play :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

42 after bonus, only annoyance is Gibbs' -1 to come off the bench for Baines. Pelle, Bertrand and Brady (if he plays) to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,153 ✭✭✭✭km79

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Not the best GW for me so far. As it stands, my 38 point lead at the top has been cut to 20 due to my nearest rival having a good GW.

It's all up to Chadli and Pelle to deliver in the next 2 days :)

Chadli almost certainly out

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

48(-4) in the end. Max of 2 to play

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Costa eh. The cool kids have fab hazard and Terry ☺

Nice having all 3 this week, I'll be ramping up on them now!
    Did you hang onto Rooney?

PARlance wrote: »
    Did you hang onto Rooney?

Don't mention the war?! There was somethING about Charlie unfortunately.... :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭seklly

55 points, all 11 have played

Oh man... If I logged in to see that I think I'd completely lose the plot!

FHFC wrote: »
    Don't mention the war?! There was somethING about Charlie unfortunately.... :D:D

I didn't bring that up to rub anything in Busts, honest :) just hadn't been following the forum the last few days.

I'm think I've figured the transfers out now though :) ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

35 points. 1 extra point to come in when Wisdom subs in. Forster and Pelle to play.

My consistent season continues. I'll take it for now. Nothing too spectacular yet but I'm hoping that'll come after Xmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

PARlance wrote: »
    I didn't bring that up to rub anything in Busts, honest :) just hadn't been following the forum the last few days.

I'm think I've figured the transfers out now though :) ouch

Ye I had some serious ff rage going on earlier. I was going to do pelle to ings ended up doing rooney to Austin. I'm down 19 pts from it . Could've been a great week on 42 with 3 to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

34 with 5 points coming off the bench and 2 still to play.

Could have been a lot worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

31 points with Forster, Clyne and Pelle left. 2 points to come when Boyd comes off the bench. Could be worse.

Red arrows - from 228 to 272 in overall ranking. Happy enough with this.
    Southampton CS would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

26 with 5 points to come off the bench; only Clyne and Pelle left. Expecting my first red arrow since GW5 although the damage doesn't seem to be too bad. Cesc and Berty out for Sanchez and Yun hasn't paid off but had to be done. Stupid ADM cost me 7/8 points with that crap chip

Yowza, 2.5m GW rank

Yowza, 2.5m GW rank

Yipes, 35 (still have Boyd to sub in) is only 1.3m weekly rank. Thought I was doing ok and might not drop too far. :mad:

Edit, oops, didn't see overall rank was updated too.

So my 1.3m GW rank actually saw me rise 224 places to 2,617!! Don't quite understand the dynamics of that but I'll take it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭shano_88

32 with Tadic and Clyne to go. Could do with Tadic pulling this one out of the bag!

Ye I had some serious ff rage going on earlier. I was going to do pelle to ings ended up doing rooney to Austin. I'm down 19 pts from it . Could've been a great week on 42 with 3 to go.

If you were looking for a replacement for Pelle now, who would you go for?

FHFC wrote: »
    Yipes, 35 (still have Boyd to sub in) is only 1.3m weekly rank. Thought I was doing ok and might not drop too far. :mad:

Edit, oops, didn't see overall rank was updated too.

So my 1.3m GW rank actually saw me rise 224 places to 2,617!! Don't quite understand the dynamics of that but I'll take it!!

I rose 2k places from 27k to 25k. There'll be a lot of auto subs to come into teams this week though so we won't know a true reflection until Monday night.

Lemlin wrote: »
    I rose 2k places from 27k to 25k. There'll be a lot of auto subs to come into teams this week though so we won't know a true reflection until Monday night.

Yeah, not reading into the mid weekend rank, I expect to drop back a good bit unless I get a favourable result on Monday, but I had hoped to stay reasonably static for now with that score, and the 1.3m gave me a fright!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Rose about 140k places and in the top 50k for this gw. Still only just inside top 150k overall

Advertisement