Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 International Rules

Options
  • 09-10-2014 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭

this years event will be a one off game in Perth on 22 November.

the australians have picked a much stronger team this year, perhaps their strongest in many years.

a 40 man Irish squad met in Mayo last weekend and are meeting in Dublin this weekend, would assume they will take 25 to Australia.

anybody know what the squad is likely to be? can see alot of lads missing out due to club commitments.

Donegal and kerry players apparently joined the set up last weekend, but ive no idea who they were. this was the team that played in the second test last year, you'd assume alot of these would be involved in the current 40 though apparently Touhy, Sheehan and Shields are not available, with Kilkenny injured.
    Ireland: P O’Rourke, N McGee, M Shields (0-1-2), C McKaigue (0-1-0), L Keegan (0-2-3), Z Tuohy, J McCaffrey (1-0-0), A Walsh (0-0-1), S Cavanagh (0-1-2), P Flynn (0-1-1), C Byrne, C Sheehan (0-1-1), R Munnelly (0-3-2), M Murphy (1-4-0), C McManus (2-4-0).
    Interchange players: C Kilkenny (1-1-0), P McBrearty (1-1-2), C Begley (0-0-2), C McKeever, J Doyle (0-1-1), P Conroy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Do many people really care about this anymore in either in Australia or Ireland.

Oddly the GAA have tended to to pout more effort into improvig and promoting a mickey mouse made up game than Gaelic Football itself.If the GAA spent half as much effort analysiing football rather than flogging this dead horse we'd be better off.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Oddly the GAA have tended to to pout more effort into improvig and promoting a mickey mouse made up game than Gaelic Football itself.If the GAA spent half as much effort analysiing football rather than flogging this dead horse we'd be better off.

id advise that you take a trip to the various schools, cul camps and coaching programmes that happen every week around the country before you make up lies and rubbish like this again.

the Gaa is thriving in a country that was on its knees for the past 5 years and has suffered badly in terms of population and emigration in many parts of the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

I'm gonna say yes I am enthusiastic about this. The one off nature and better Oz team will make it better than previous years.
    Don't think its a dead horse and the GAA can believe it or not promote GAA sports and this simultaneously. Its in Oz anyway so I'd say the AFL are doing most of the heavy lifting for promoting it.

Edit: Why set up a thread just t bash it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

id advise that you take a trip to the various schools, cul camps and coaching programmes that happen every week around the country before you make up lies and rubbish like this again.

the Gaa is thriving in a country that was on its knees for the past 5 years and has suffered badly in terms of population and emigration in many parts of the country.

I barely saw an adds promoting the GAA championships this year.I'm well aware of the work at grassroots level the GAA does however it always strikes me as odd being seeing ads for Croke Park as a tourist destination (ethihad skyline) or as a conference centre yet the GAA barely bother advertising the the championshipos.Same applies to the international rules.Each year its one there are constant TV ads promoting the match agaisnt the Aussies yet they don't put half as much effort advisertising football and hurling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

I barely saw an adds promoting the GAA championships this year.I'm well aware of the work at grassroots level the GAA does however it always strikes me as odd being seeing ads for Croke Park as a tourist destination (ethihad skyline) or as a conference centre yet the GAA barely bother advertising the the championshipos.Same applies to the international rules.Each year its one there are constant TV ads promoting the match agaisnt the Aussies yet they don't put half as much effort advisertising football and hurling.

This has been running all Summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrBoITcg6AI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I like the idea of the series although it's been a joke the last few iterations.

The problem has always been with the Australians getting the selection balance right as if they had picked an All-Australian team in the past like this they would batter us, but sending the U14s was as bad.

I think we might be competitive with their best this time, but wouldn't be shocked if they battered us either.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I barely saw an adds promoting the GAA championships this year.

Ah go on, you must be going out of your way to miss them nearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭deadybai

It would be better if they did three tests like they do on the Lions tour..no aggregate score. It will be a pity only to see one game a year. I love this series but lay year was some joke. The auzzies must have been embarrassed judging by this year's selection

• Registered Users Posts: 15,090 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

deadybai wrote: »
    It would be better if they did three tests like they do on the Lions tour..no aggregate score. It will be a pity only to see one game a year. I love this series but lay year was some joke. The auzzies must have been embarrassed judging by this year's selection

They used to do three test back in the 80s.

But it was replaced with the two game agg. score system.

For the Irish going to Aus. a three test series is too long to be away for guys who have jobs to keep at home

Yeah I suppose. At least one test will make it more important and exciting. Hopefully

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

I did see someone saying that the plan was pretty much to stick to the same panel from last time as a reward for those lads for doing so well.

I did see David Moran had been involved in training and Aidan Walsh as well.

Panel is meeting in Dublin this weekend, i assume it will be announced then during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭threeball

keane2097 wrote: »
    I like the idea of the series although it's been a joke the last few iterations.

The problem has always been with the Australians getting the selection balance right as if they had picked an All-Australian team in the past like this they would batter us, but sending the U14s was as bad.

I think we might be competitive with their best this time, but wouldn't be shocked if they battered us either.

The only way the aussies have ever battered us is physically even when they brought their best. In recent years the size and fitness differences are considerably less and we tend to have the better footballers which isn't surprising seen as their game is based around fielding and punting. The rules are also heavily weighted towards aussie rules, the tackle which is completely alien to us, the mark again against our instincts, quarters and replacements completely alien game management, those stupid behind sticks affects your positioning sense when scoring on the move. Apart from the ball and goals theres not much gaelic football in the game.

At this stage it should be put to bed although I believe the aussies are keen to play it in New York next year. If they do I'd expect them to bring the heavy gang and pummel their way to victory.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I've always said the mark should be removed from the game, and even from Australian Rules itself. The Irish, and indeed the Australians, have done much better when they just caught the ball and kept going. This works really well for Ireland as the Australians nearby are expecting them to stop, only to see the Irish fellas whizz by them. When the Australians have copped on that it was better to just keep going with the ball when they caught it, rather than stopping, they made more impact too.

It is a pointless rule and adds nothing to it, or Australian Rules or Rugby. You can still get the spectacular high catches without it, so that would not be lost to the Australian game. A simple rule change, limiting the amount of players that can tackle a man when he lands would sort the issue of a player being surrounded with the ball after catching it, and then being penalised for not realising it, which some people use as an excuse to bring the mark into Gaelic Football. What a sad day that would be.

As to the International Rules itself, it can be good when it is played properly and they should play more than one game. There have been some bad matches over the years, but there have been other times when it has been good. It has been controversial with some of the incidents, but some of that has been removed. Some of the more heavy stuff was of course an attraction for some, but it obviously got well out of hand. Even Dublin fans were sorry for Graham Geraghty when he got taken out by the Australians in 2006.

Flukey wrote: »
    I've always said the mark should be removed from the game, and even from Australian Rules itself. The Irish, and indeed the Australians, have done much better when they just caught the ball and kept going. This works really well for Ireland as the Australians nearby are expecting them to stop, only to see the Irish fellas whizz by them. When the Australians have copped on that it was better to just keep going with the ball when they caught it, rather than stopping, they made more impact too.

It is a pointless rule and adds nothing to it, or Australian Rules or Rugby. You can still get the spectacular high catches without it, so that would not be lost to the Australian game. A simple rule change, limiting the amount of players that can tackle a man when he lands would sort the issue of a player being surrounded with the ball after catching it, and then being penalised for not realising it, which some people use as an excuse to bring the mark into Gaelic Football. What a sad day that would be

As to the International Rules itself, it can be good when it is played properly and they should play more than one game. There have been some bad matches over the years, but there have been other times when it has been good. It has been controversial with some of the incidents, but some of that has been removed. Some of the more heavy stuff was of course an attraction for some, but it obviously got well out of hand. Even Dublin fans were sorry for Graham Geraghty when he got taken out by the Australians in 2006.

I agree that the mark is the last thing we need in gaelic but I think its essential for the type of tackle AR have. They'd have a far better sport if they adopted the round ball also rather than the egg chasing guessing game they have now. As a spectacle its a bit of a mess

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

threeball wrote: »
    The only way the aussies have ever battered us is physically even when they brought their best. In recent years the size and fitness differences are considerably less and we tend to have the better footballers which isn't surprising seen as their game is based around fielding and punting. The rules are also heavily weighted towards aussie rules, the tackle which is completely alien to us, the mark again against our instincts, quarters and replacements completely alien game management, those stupid behind sticks affects your positioning sense when scoring on the move. Apart from the ball and goals theres not much gaelic football in the game.

At this stage it should be put to bed although I believe the aussies are keen to play it in New York next year. If they do I'd expect them to bring the heavy gang and pummel their way to victory.

Pretty much every single bit of that post is completely wrong and inaccurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭emmetlego

Personally don't like this game at all, think our players have often come out of it worse when they should be resting. But if Ireland were playing chess, I'd support them, so I will watch, the kids will too I guess.

bruschi wrote: »
    Pretty much every single bit of that post is completely wrong and inaccurate.

Do feel free to break it down. Sweeping statements don't carry alot of weight without something to back them up.

Do feel free to break it down. Sweeping statements don't carry alot of weight without something to back them up.

That is some irony! Sweeping statements don't carry weight alright. When I've time I'll respond, and also give thoughts on this years Aussie team.

That is some irony! Sweeping statements don't carry weight alright. When I've time I'll respond, and also give thoughts on this years Aussie team.

I'll wait with bated breath

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I think this once off test may be the last chance for this series. Since it came back from the dead in 2008, it's just been a complete shadow of it's former self when it was at it's peak in the early 2000's.

The AFL should do everything to generate interest. Hype the f*ck out of it, give schoolkids free tickets and most importantly, get the stars on the team. In the last two incarnations, they've put out an aboriginal side that didn't even contain many of the best aboriginal players and a youth side. It's the stars that will sell tickets.

The only way the aussies have ever battered us is physically even when they brought their best.

incorrect. People rightly remember the 2005 and 2006 series where Kevin Sheedy obviously brought a new game plan to the table which the Aussies hadnt used since the 80's version of the series. What happened then was a disgrace, and it was very very clear he brought a mantra to the players to go out their and physically intimidate the Irish team.

However, prior to this, Australia had some fine wins, when they still only brought some of their star players. In the 2000 series, backboned by All Australian players like James Hird, Brent Harvey (who is actually playing in this series too), Wayne Campbell, Andrew McLeod, Mickey O Loughlin, Mark Ricciuto amongst others, they more than competed and beat an Irish team who tried bring a bigger physical side. Australias pace and athleticism won the series for them.

Again, it was a similar story in 2003, and Australia utilised their smaller players, like Shane Crawford, Lenny Hayes, Brad Johnson, Luke Power, David Wirripanda, Chad Fletcher etc to win the series comfortably enough. They still had a few power players like Barry Hall, but it wasnt their physical prowess like in 205 that won it for them, it was footballing ability.

And even their last win, when the first game was in Limeick, they completely outplayed the Irish in their footballing ability. Adam Goodes was a mile the most talented and best footballer on the field. Again, Australia brought a lot of players known for their pace and skill, not brute strength. They brought a lot of very average players too. But they still dominated both games. And nothing to do with aggression or size or physical domination, it was about speed and footballing ability. They have shown, when they go that route, they can easily match up.

None of the squads ever picked compare anything to the one picked this year though.
    In recent years the size and fitness differences are considerably less and we tend to have the better footballers which isn't surprising seen as their game is based around fielding and punting.

size and fitness is reducing, more because of their selection, and an improving fitness level of Irish players. They dont pick the big ruckmen or the Barry Hall type key forwards. The int series rules suit fast paced players, and they have adapted to suit that.

Also, Aussie Rules is not at all based about fielding and punting. If anything, its based around possession, and getting the ball into the forward area as quickly as as often as possible. Just because you see some highlight reels of spectacular fielding, doesnt mean the game is based on it. The best teams now have star midfielders who can pass the ball deadly accurately and with speed on the flanks.
    The rules are also heavily weighted towards aussie rules, the tackle which is completely alien to us, the mark again against our instincts, quarters and replacements completely alien game management, those stupid behind sticks affects your positioning sense when scoring on the move.

I cant seay I have ever heard of the excuse that the behind posts affect positioning when scoring on the move. Sounds like the biggest cop out ever.
    Apart from the ball and goals theres not much gaelic football in the game.

That maybe true, if it werent. The other Gaelic game rules are;
    15 players aside (not 18);
    a much shorter pitch (130m instead of 160m),
    a rectangular pitch (not oval),
    goalkeepers,
    having to bounce or solo more often than in AFL,
    you have to solo or release every 2 bounces,
    length of the game is 72 minutes,
    whoever knocks the ball over the sideline gives away a sideline kick
    45m kicks for defender knocking over his own goal line

you look at it from one point of view, but even the rules you think are weighted to suit them arent. You cant have a mark kicking backwards, The shepard is virtually eliminated, the tackle is a watered down version of theirs, their are no stoppages for ruck contests, interchanges are limited.

And no matter what way you look at it, the goalkeeper is a huge advantage for the Irish side.

I'd hardly say keen. Its been talked about by some executive types who would fancy another junket every year. And as I'll state in a following post going through their team, this is by far the best team they have ever selected, and far from a heavy gang to pummel us. They are only selecting players who have either been selected as All Australian this year (equivalent to our all stars) or previous AA selected. So they are only playing players who within their own game are star players. That kind of sweeping generalisation as if to say the only way they can win by intimidation is seriously inaccurate.

For those who may or may not be interested, here is my take on the Australian team.

Grant Birchall, Solid half back for Hawthorn, with plenty of experience. Probably one of the weaker on the squad, but that says more about the squad than him as he is a quality player.

Travis Boak, Port Adelaides captain. Plays midfield and has been excellent the past 2 years after being named captain. Gets amongst the highest possessions for his team when they play.

Luke Breust, gangly type of forward player from Hawthorn. Good goal scorer and really good link player.

Patrick Dangerfield, Excellent midfielder with a huge amount of energy. Makes an unreal amount of surging runs through the middle and is well able to kick scores. Plays for Adelaide.

Dustin Fletcher, The man that time forgot. Fletcher has played a staggering 393 games for Essendon lasting 22 seasons, and he is going back for more next year. Plays full back for Essendon and has a booming kick. I'd guess he will be their goalkeeper, I am nearly sure he played in goal previously.

Nat Fyfe, Arguably the best player in AFL right now. Has a big head of curly blond hair, and is so versatile. He can play up front, or be the possession man in the middle. Was voted players player of the year this year, despite missing 4 games through suspension. Plays for Fremantle *spit* dockers.

Brendon Goddard, Big solid midfield player for Essendon. Played for years with St Kilda and almost carried them over the line for a premiership. Solid hard working player.

Robbie Gray, Exciting half forward tpe player with Port Adelaide. Kicks a lot of goals using his pace and skills as his main attribute. Lead the league in assists last year too.

Brent Harvey, Another old guy, and is still going strong. He is pretty small, but solid out. Is a stereotypical small guy syndrome, in that he gets involved in skirmishes a bit and is not afraid to give as good as he gets. Plays for North Melbourne

Luke Hodge, Hawthorns skipper. And a real leader by example. Will not pull out of any tackle and one of those players who puts everything on the line. Will probably be seen as their hard man, but has a great left foot and intelligent on the ball.

Kieren Jack, Sydney's skipper. Runs and runs in midfield. Has a good long left boot. Gets on a serious amount of ball.

Steve Johnson, Stevie J. The typical mercurial talent. Has perfected the around the corner kick which is second nature to Irish players, and his style of set kicks tight at the goal line is nearly always attributed to him. Plays for Geelong, and is prone to some silly indiscipline.

Jarrad McVeigh, Another midfielder from Sydney. Gets on a huge amount of ball, more foten from the half back flank. Had an awful personal tragedy befall him recently, so a player I really admire for his courage and playing ability.

Sam Mitchell, Another tiny guy, but solid as a rock. His use of possession is excellent for Hawthorn. Plays in the middle, but lies a bit deeper. Kicks of left and right, and handballs off left and right. Hoovers up the ball and distributes brilliantly.

Leigh Montagna, Another older player, plays off the half back flank. Plays for St Kilda and was a key player in their couple of seasons at their peak.

Nic Naitanui, The ruckman superstar for West Coast Eagles. Massive player, of Fijian heritage. Has got some unreal marks in his time, and his pace and surge for such a big man is unreal. Very athletic for his size.

Nick Riewoldt, Out and out full forward, and the St Kilda captain. Is a real leader and a great player. Had issues for a while with his goal kicking from set pieces, but his workrate is immense.

Tom Rockliff, The Brisbane Lions rising star. Between him and Pearce Hanley, they are carrying the Lions. Rockliff is another midfielder who gets on a huge amount of ball.

Joel Selwood, Another captain, and another leader by example. Has lead Geelong admirably for a couple of years now. He epitomises putting the body on the line. The amount of hits he takes and blood he has spilled for his team is massive. Plays midfield.

Brodie Smith, defender with Adelaide, cant say I would know a heap on him other than he is young and is decent. havent seen enough of him to say much more.

Nick Smith, Small defender for Sydney. Decent player, and reliable. Nothing too flashy.

Harry Taylor, Geelongs back man, but also known to pop up full forward. Has a booming let foot on him, and is a fairly tall guy too. REal quality player though, and plays in the right spirit too.

Jobe Watson, Again, another captain, this time of Essendon. And another midfielder who primarily is their lead possession man. Works hard and gets tuck in.

Chad Wingard. Second year player, with massive talent. Plays in the forward, like a typical corner forward. Excellent speed, unreal skills, and well able to make huge spectacular grabs. One to watch. Plays for Port Adelaide.

The main thing I see about this squad is a lot of talented small players. There is none of them massive, other than a few defenders and one or 2 more. There are a good few club captains, which is a fairly big thing. Plenty of leadership there. Seeing that side, and the game being on in Subiaco, I'd be punting on the Aussie team.

incorrect. People rightly remember the 2005 and 2006 series where Kevin Sheedy obviously brought a new game plan to the table which the Aussies hadnt used since the 80's version of the series. What happened then was a disgrace, and it was very very clear he brought a mantra to the players to go out their and physically intimidate the Irish team.

However, prior to this, Australia had some fine wins, when they still only brought some of their star players. In the 2000 series, backboned by All Australian players like James Hird, Brent Harvey (who is actually playing in this series too), Wayne Campbell, Andrew McLeod, Mickey O Loughlin, Mark Ricciuto amongst others, they more than competed and beat an Irish team who tried bring a bigger physical side. Australias pace and athleticism won the series for them.

Again, it was a similar story in 2003, and Australia utilised their smaller players, like Shane Crawford, Lenny Hayes, Brad Johnson, Luke Power, David Wirripanda, Chad Fletcher etc to win the series comfortably enough. They still had a few power players like Barry Hall, but it wasnt their physical prowess like in 205 that won it for them, it was footballing ability.

And even their last win, when the first game was in Limeick, they completely outplayed the Irish in their footballing ability. Adam Goodes was a mile the most talented and best footballer on the field. Again, Australia brought a lot of players known for their pace and skill, not brute strength. They brought a lot of very average players too. But they still dominated both games. And nothing to do with aggression or size or physical domination, it was about speed and footballing ability. They have shown, when they go that route, they can easily match up.

None of the squads ever picked compare anything to the one picked this year though.

I never said they didn't ever beat us on merit, I said the only time they really hammered us is when they battered us physically, apart from that the games have been close.

size and fitness is reducing, more because of their selection, and an improving fitness level of Irish players. They dont pick the big ruckmen or the Barry Hall type key forwards. The int series rules suit fast paced players, and they have adapted to suit that.

True to a point but Irish teams have being getting bigger stronger and fitter so the gap was closing anyway. The last series we had the bigger team due to the reasons you mentioned

Also, Aussie Rules is not at all based about fielding and punting. If anything, its based around possession, and getting the ball into the forward area as quickly as as often as possible. Just because you see some highlight reels of spectacular fielding, doesnt mean the game is based on it. The best teams now have star midfielders who can pass the ball deadly accurately and with speed on the flanks.

Nearly every team sport on the planet is based on possession, its how you maintain possession that defines the games and in Aussie Rules that's punting and fielding whether that be a diving catch at ankle height or climbing up a lads back. You'd swear you were educating me on the game with the highlights reel rubbish. I've seen the game plenty, I know what's involved.

I cant seay I have ever heard of the excuse that the behind posts affect positioning when scoring on the move. Sounds like the biggest cop out ever.

They're a distraction. When you're being tackled and harried and can only momentarily glance at the posts its difficult to determine your position before shooting. All of this is instinct to the average Gaelic footballer

That maybe true, if it werent. The other Gaelic game rules are;
    15 players aside (not 18);
    a much shorter pitch (130m instead of 160m),
    a rectangular pitch (not oval),
    goalkeepers,
    having to bounce or solo more often than in AFL,
    you have to solo or release every 2 bounces,
    length of the game is 72 minutes,
    whoever knocks the ball over the sideline gives away a sideline kick
    45m kicks for defender knocking over his own goal line

Hardly game changing stuff, I'd wager they'd manage bouncing the ball once or twice extra or getting possession from a sideline, or having to play a few mins less.

you look at it from one point of view, but even the rules you think are weighted to suit them arent. You cant have a mark kicking backwards, The shepard is virtually eliminated, the tackle is a watered down version of theirs, their are no stoppages for ruck contests, interchanges are limited.

And no matter what way you look at it, the goalkeeper is a huge advantage for the Irish side.

Still all parts of their game and completely alien to ours. Sports are 90% instinct and when one team has a distinct advantage in this regard it usually decides the game. I don't rate the Aussies very highly because of this. Pros with more instinctual facets to their game should bury us every year but they don't.

As for the GK, he's only involved in about 10% of play at most, the other 90% of the game is where its decided and the Aussies have all the advantage here bar the shape of the ball.

I'd hardly say keen. Its been talked about by some executive types who would fancy another junket every year. And as I'll state in a following post going through their team, this is by far the best team they have ever selected, and far from a heavy gang to pummel us. They are only selecting players who have either been selected as All Australian this year (equivalent to our all stars) or previous AA selected. So they are only playing players who within their own game are star players. That kind of sweeping generalisation as if to say the only way they can win by intimidation is seriously inaccurate.

Another thing I never said, you should brush up on your reading skills. I said if the game is played in NY next year they'd want to pummel us. The Aussies love to show their physical superiority when they get the chance, especially to an international audience.

See above

any word on the likely panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭emmetlego

I've been told 12 of the team that will travel, all leinster players.

emmetlego wrote: »
    I've been told 12 of the team that will travel, all leinster players.

care to name them?

with the all ireland club scene starting now, a good few players will end up pulling out. the likes of Murphy and Donaghy for example should be involved, but i doubt they will.

just saw this,

http://www.justsplit.com/international-rules-australia-2014/

looks like a serious trip, am considering going there. how much would ye reckon its worth?
    Official Irish Supporter's Tour
    Flights
    Match Tickets
    Airport Transfers
    Hotel 7 Nights B&B
    Match Transfers
    Reception with Irish Team
    Tour Guide
    Swan River Lunch Wine Cruise
    Tour of Fremantle
    Australian Visa Application
    All Taxes & Charges
    Option to extend holiday at extra cost

just saw this,

http://www.justsplit.com/international-rules-australia-2014/

looks like a serious trip, am considering going there. how much would ye reckon its worth?

That looks unreal! But how much would it cost roughly?

• Advertisement

deadybai wrote: »
    That looks unreal! But how much would it cost roughly?

what you think a trip like that is worth? i was thinking €2,500 to €3,000.

they just rang me with the cost there, dont want to post it publically as if they wanted it public, they would post it on the website.PM me if you want to know what it is.

Advertisement