Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Kaiser D wrote: »
    https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10011495_710930708949156_1180850164422186085_n.jpg
    From the weekend this. In dire need of a wash, I haven't done since I bought it. Might sell it soon.

Honda Civic Vti?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Honda Civic Vti?

Oh no, 1.4i!

Its about to hit 300,000 kms and I want to keep it until it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭markeymark

Very German looking family driveway at the moment...

From right to left
    -2010 BMW 118d M Sport Coupe
    -2005 Porsche Boxster 987
    -2000 BMW 318ci
    -1979 VW Scirocco GLI

303579.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Oh no, 1.4i!

Beat me to it, I had the same 1.4i, in white, my wife had her first handbrake turn in that car, what a blast to drive for a small engine. Apart from scaring the wife it wasn't abused, sold in to to a young lad, I'd say its worse for wear now.

Oh no, 1.4i!

Sorry, 1.4i is what I meant. It was my first car, same colour as the one in the picture too, 95D20099 was the reg:D.

• Advertisement

rizzodun wrote: »
    Beat me to it, I had the same 1.4i, in white, my wife had her first handbrake turn in that car, what a blast to drive for a small engine. Apart from scaring the wife it wasn't abused, sold in to to a young lad, I'd say its worse for wear now.

Its really a fantastic little car, it needs to be used more often but I have it as a back up or whatever.

And for a 96 its well kitted out too, x4 electric windows, electric mirrors, electric sunroof etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Wow, nice Scirocco.

Sorry, 1.4i is what I meant. It was my first car, same colour as the one in the picture too, 95D20099 was the reg:D.

96-LH-1054.

Hadn't realised these were out in 95!

GvidoR wrote: »
    Wow, nice Scirocco.
    The Scirocco is a lovely car, so well proportioned compared to the modern stuff. This one's off the road at the moment unfortunately but I'm hoping to get it back going again during the summer all going well!

markeymark wrote: »
    The Scirocco is a lovely car, so well proportioned compared to the modern stuff. This one's off the road at the moment unfortunately but I'm hoping to get it back going again during the summer all going well!

Yes, you should definitely get it back on the road. If you dont, I will. These are very rare. Must keep them on road. ;)

• Advertisement

GvidoR wrote: »
    Yes, you should definitely get it back on the road. If you dont, I will. These are very rare. Must keep them on road. ;)

I'll get it done alright, I feel guilty every time I see it looking forlorn on the driveway! To make matters worse, it's a super-rare fuel injected one with the same engine as the Golf GTI of the period

markeymark wrote: »
    I'll get it done alright, I feel guilty every time I see it looking forlorn on the driveway! To make matters worse, it's a super-rare fuel injected one with the same engine as the Golf GTI of the period

Ah, I wish it was parked in my driveway. :P

Get working on it and don't forget to post updates with pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Where are all the pics of the colt GvidoR? Almost forget what it looks like at this stage :pac:

96-LH-1054.

Hadn't realised these were out in 95!

Here was my one back in 2007.
    civic-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭chrisb1

My 318i touring rare sight on the roads nowadays needs a bit of tlc but going well

DSC_0062_zps831a4165.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,037 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Its really a fantastic little car, it needs to be used more often but I have it as a back up or whatever.

And for a 96 its well kitted out too, x4 electric windows, electric mirrors, electric sunroof etc..

Had one in the same colour. Such a great little motor and cheap to run too. The engine just wouldn't break and everything worked. I used to get 40mpg no matter how hard I went.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Those rover shape civics were excellent underrated cars.

Where are all the pics of the colt GvidoR? Almost forget what it looks like at this stage :pac:

Feelin' the love. :rolleyes:

Still looks dirty to me, I think you should wash it again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭nd

Ok, I'll do it tommorow :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Senior Bill

I like it,goes to show no matter what car you have, if you care it shows. Bill

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

edit

edit

edit, also

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

edit, also

I had a post there but edited it out.

I had a post there but edited it out.

I know, and I had a reply but edited it ;)

Would ye ever believe that there is an option to delete a post, now I know that sounds a bit mad, but the option is there! :eek: :pac:

tis handy when you make drunken posts and wake up in the middle of the night.

Where has nd's Corolla gone?!

Where has nd's Corolla gone?!

I told him it looked dirty, so he got all offended and took it down, and is now outside waxing the shoite out of it :D

• Advertisement

Ye tisn't clean enough!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement