Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 games XV Marketplace

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone gets a spare Last of Us, dibbs :(

ugh there site is horribly slow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Got the first three games that were being dispatched to me today. Full covers for CoD Ghosts and Bulletstorm and no cover for Bioshock 2 but it's working perfectly - just installed it there. All in all, pretty happy with what I've got. Hopefully, I'll get most of the rest of the ones I ordered dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Lord of the Rings War in the North is on there again for Xbox, well worth €3.

i thought the 3 uncharted games would be there bout nope oh well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Uncharted 2 is there. I picked that up all ready instore a couple of weeks ago with Assassin's Creed 2 for a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

I think im getting greedy, i just wanted TLOU, grrr, oh well.

Got CoD: Ghosts, Fifa 14, GTA V and Ratchet and Clank today, all but Ratchet and clank had boxes, covers and manuals and in great condition. 2 were trades and CoD was a rental, great condition though. Now just have to face PS3 AND PC backlog.

This has been a great deal for me, i only had about 9 games on the PS3( MGS 4, Vanquish, LBP, GT5 etc. ) as i mainly game on PC so ive only been after exclusives/not available/became available on PC eventually or just PC price wasnt great. This has helped me get a nice PS3 collection together of games i never got a chance to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

I got Uncharted 3 a while ago. I noticed some games have went off the list though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Dustin Johnson

Guys hurry theres 5 assassins creed left and loads of cod ghosts ps3 and last of us and lego go go go

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Guys hurry theres 5 assassins creed left and loads of cod ghosts ps3 and last of us and lego go go go

How do you know how many assassins creeds there are?

Last of us is sold out.

• Advertisement

click add to basket then put a random number in quantity box and it tells you i do it incase theres say 3 and there gone by the time i checkout man

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

And someone just bought 4 assassin creeds at once :rolleyes:

No surprises there!

Tinie wrote: »
    And someone just bought 4 assassin creeds at once :rolleyes:

No surprises there!

Hi how do you know it was 4 at once?

click add to basket then put a random number in quantity box and it tells you i do it incase theres say 3 and there gone by the time i checkout man

Cheers. That's a nice tip.

Remouad wrote: »
    Cheers. That's a nice tip.

Not a problem looking at this forum i missed out on gta v ps3 damn it lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Hi how do you know it was 4 at once?

I did that quantity thing mentioned above and it said 4 left then changed quantity to one and clicked checkout and an error about it being out of stock came up.

i just think its so lousy if people to buy games to sell on like there should be a max quantity you can buy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

I'm still very confused about how they are making any money from this sale.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

i just think its so lousy if people to buy games to sell on like there should be a max quantity you can buy

Well firstly people need to stop posting here every time when popular games like last of us and ass creed come back into stock as the traders are all subbed to this thread and will just snap them up to trade them in when they get notified of a new post in this thread.

maximoose wrote: »
    I'm still very confused about how they are making any money from this sale.

they made the money off renting them and you cant sell a rental copy at full price but i know what you mean it costs more to post haha

• Advertisement

Digitalism wrote: »
    Well firstly people need to stop posting here every time when popular games like last of us and ass creed come back into stock as the traders are all subbed to this thread and will just snap them up to trade them in when they get notified of a new post in this thread.

Instead of posting why not send a couple of PMs to people who missed out last time.
    And one to me of course! :D
    they made the money off renting them and you cant sell a rental copy at full price but i know what you mean it costs more to post haha

Something people don't think of is that it also costs money to keep it in stock.
    Still doesn't explain how ridiculous this offer is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Anybody get their assassins creed IV yet or GTA V(both 360) still waiting on them. Got FIFA and Call of Duty ghosts yesterday. All in their own boxes and dlc codes. Crazy deal really!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Got an empty rental case this morning, I imagine I'll have some job getting the actual game sent out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 typical username

Anybody get their assassins creed IV yet or GTA V(both 360) still waiting on them. Got FIFA and Call of Duty ghosts yesterday. All in their own boxes and dlc codes. Crazy deal really!

I got GTA V yesterday but no AC 4 yet. Today I got two games from an order I made almost 2 weeks ago :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

I got GTA V yesterday but no AC 4 yet. Today I got two games from an order I made almost 2 weeks ago :p

got assasins creed yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

I guess I'll be playing the waiting game then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I guess I'll be playing the waiting game then

Why don't you play Fifa or Ghosts instead? Will be much more fun :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

zero19 wrote: »
    Got an empty rental case this morning, I imagine I'll have some job getting the actual game sent out now.

Update on this, submitted a customer service contact thing on the site earlier, got a call there a few minutes ago from a very helpful guy who apologised for the inconvenience. Game being sent out today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 deadmeat

I would never use them again. ordered 4 games from them. They all arrived seperately which I can't understand since they only charged €2 for the whole order. One of them was an add on disc even though I ordered the full game and another was cancelled and no replacement given but was charged for it and also all where in sleeves, no boxes or anything else included. Contacted them and got a reply saying that they would sort it out and nothing since. I have sent multiple emails over the last few weeks and they just ignore every one of them now.

I would steer clear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭maconof

deadmeat wrote: »
    I would never use them again. ordered 4 games from them. They all arrived seperately which I can't understand since they only charged €2 for the whole order. One of them was an add on disc even though I ordered the full game and another was cancelled and no replacement given but was charged for it and also all where in sleeves, no boxes or anything else included. Contacted them and got a reply saying that they would sort it out and nothing since. I have sent multiple emails over the last few weeks and they just ignore every one of them now.

I would steer clear

Contacted their support team and asked about this yesterday after they sorted out a problem I had, apparently all of their games are coming from different parts of the country hence the separate posting of items. Rang up and said I had a 'general query' about the XVMarketplace site to make sure they rang me back ;)

All of mine so far including FIFA14 and AC: Black Flag have come in mint condition with boxes so must be bad luck about the sleeves!

Advertisement