Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Folks, if anyone is around town on Saturday night, i'll be in O'Reilly's having birfday drinks. Would love to see some of you there. If you're looking for me i'll be the one knee deep jager.

Would love to Kat, but as it's my birthday weekend too, I have people coming up. Will get ya another time I'm sure. :D Have a good one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Folks, if anyone is around town on Saturday night, i'll be in O'Reilly's having birfday drinks. Would love to see some of you there. If you're looking for me i'll be the one knee deep jager.

I would love to but I'll be in Seattle. I'll have a drink in Seattle to celebrate your birthday. You too PKM, I'll hoist a drink in Seattle for your birthday.

BTW, did I mention I'm going to Seattle? :pac:

@ Orim, are you heading off somewhere this week? Thought I read that somewhere! :pac: :pac: :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Seattle is real? I thought it was a myth!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

P.K.M. wrote: »
    @ Orim, are you heading off somewhere this week? Thought I read that somewhere! :pac: :pac: :P

I am indeed. I'm off to Belfast tomorrow :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Had an odd nightmare that Tuco from Breaking Bad was a zombie and was trying to kill me. Ended up smacking my (already angry) dermal in the fight :( Damn that Tuco lad!

I'm off to Belfast today too :D Gonna do some shopping, and we're touring around tomorrow so won't be going too mad at NiN tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

College orientation on the 3rd :D Can't wait!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

College orientation on the 3rd :D Can't wait!! :cool:

Cool. :) What course are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Passenger wrote: »
    Cool. :) What course are you doing?

Mathematical Science :D So looking forward to it :) Been sitting at home with nothing to do since Feb cause it was pretty much impossible to get a job in such a small town! :(

Got told this morning my part-time debt collecting gig is gone, they're finishing me next week. :( Gutted to say the least.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That sucks PKM :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Ah shít PKM, I'm really sorry to hear that. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Sorry to hear that PKM :(

Cheers guys. It's bad enough being out of work, but getting a part time job and then losing it over a stupid technicality that I was unaware of is really annoying. :mad: Don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do now. Might look at doing a course or something...

Might do you no harm to do a course, it'd keep you in a routine if nothing else. Hope things start looking up for you soon, mate x

I shouldn't have had 5 cans of Monster today. I'm exhausted, but my body is still full of energy and won't let me sleep!

Security guard in work was giving out to me for drinking so much Monster. He was like 'Would you not drink juice or something instead?'

Says I, 'It HAS juice! This one is the yellow one, it has Monster AND juice! Even better than just juice!'

He shook his head and walked away from me in disgust. :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Might do you no harm to do a course, it'd keep you in a routine if nothing else. Hope things start looking up for you soon, mate x

I shouldn't have had 5 cans of Monster today. I'm exhausted, but my body is still full of energy and won't let me sleep!

Security guard in work was giving out to me for drinking so much Monster. He was like 'Would you not drink juice or something instead?'

Says I, 'It HAS juice! This one is the yellow one, it has Monster AND juice! Even better than just juice!'

He shook his head and walked away from me in disgust. :pac:
    The uncultured fiend! :pac:

I'm drinking a can of Ripper at the moment.

Angron wrote: »
    The uncultured fiend! :pac:

I'm drinking a can of Ripper at the moment.

I'm in bed, but now I want to get up and go get monster :(

I feckin' LOVE Monster!!!! :D

You're a very agreeable fellow PKM :D

Angron wrote: »
    You're a very agreeable fellow PKM :D

Yes I am...I mean no I'm not. Well, yeah I am. LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

My favourite is the Monster Rehab.. it's got tea and is still.... nyom!
    Can't get it very often though, and in fairness, it CAN'T be good for me! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Good to be back on Irish soil. :)
    Gotta say I missed me dog and the ferret has turned to a fat little sh1t and same goes for the hawk. :)

Mylina wrote: »
    My favourite is the Monster Rehab.. it's got tea and is still.... nyom!
    Can't get it very often though, and in fairness, it CAN'T be good for me! :pac:
    I'd just love if we got the other half a dozen rehab flavours they made.

Happy birthday, PKM! Hope you have a lovely day. x

Monster Rehab is minging. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSNftZeoYmxTdGpPw8bUCb2-MrB1Qhnu9GaKkJmP0_pDim8DjNYw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

The only Monster I like is the green one.

The only one I usually drink is the blue one (no carbs/calories, woo!), but they ran out of that in the shop where I work, so had to get the juice one. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭TheBellJar

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    The only one I usually drink is the blue one (no carbs/calories, woo!), but they ran out of that in the shop where I work, so had to get the juice one. :(

Monsters Absolutely Zero ROCKS. No kcals or carbs and no sugar - obviously full of other ****e but WHATEV'S!!!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Happy Birthday P.K.M.

• Advertisement

TheBellJar wrote: »
    Monsters Absolutely Zero ROCKS. No kcals or carbs and no sugar - obviously full of other ****e but WHATEV'S!!!!

:D

That's why I love it! It's the one energy drink my trainers don't bitch me out for drinking! Plus it tastes way better than sugar free red bull :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement