Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Mr Daly heading south on Malahide Road @ 16:40

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

This morning at the junction of Merrion Road and Aylesbury Road - a potential boardsie (judging by the sleeves) heading towards town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Spotted a boardsie in old style jersey this morning at 8:45 on Patrick st (near the church there).

• Registered Users Posts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Old style jersey on the clontarf cycle track at 930 inbound. got a wave and all

• Registered Users Posts: 9,126 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Another Clontarf track spot, new design jersey, inbound after 3PM (I think).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,956 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Another Clontarf track spot, new design jersey, inbound after 3PM (I think).
    Sorry I only managed to give you a nod despite your full wave! I was battling that awful inbound headwind and had to drop to the small ring in places. :o Totally energy sapping.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Old style jersey on the clontarf cycle track at 930 inbound. got a wave and all

T'would be I. You might have noticed Raam whizz by a little earlier (that lad seems to be transparent to the wind)...

Northbound on Harcourt Street approx 10.15am today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Passed a boardsie coming back from Howth bout an hour ago, orange and navy jersey if Im not mistaken! Gave me a nod but had passed before I realised, apologies for that whoever it was! I was in the white jersey and Livestrong helmet!

T'would be I. Lots of nods and waves these last few days. Must be the weather cheering people up...

• Advertisement

Zyzz wrote: »
    I was in the white jersey and Liestrong helmet!
    FYP

FYP

EPO storage*

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

cdaly going thru Baldoyle on Thursday Morn. Wanted to throw a stone at him but couldn't get one in time.
    Are ya back in the sandals yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭buffalo

Spotted a new jersey climbing Stocking Lane. You were a bit of a blur while I descended...

buffalo wrote: »
    Spotted a new jersey climbing Stocking Lane. You were a bit of a blur while I descended...

Twas me, I take it you were the old jersey descending like a boss?

Dónal wrote: »
    Twas me, I take it you were the old jersey descending like a boss?

heh, that was me indeed. I need to get back to using shades and contacts though, descending like that with spectacles leads to watering eyes, which leads to slowing down because I can't see properly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭rob w

Saw one heading south on georges street around 4:15 today!

bcmf wrote: »
    cdaly going thru Baldoyle on Thursday Morn. Wanted to throw a stone at him but couldn't get one in time.
    Are ya back in the sandals yet?

Jeez no*. Not out of my winter bibs yet!

*May be a lie. Did cycle to superquinn in sandals today on wife's bike with shopping basket on the front...

rob w wrote: »

That was probably me again, heading home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

Spotted a fella in Wexford/Carlow direction not sure about new v old Jersey but i think he needed more gears to get up Mount Leinster

• Advertisement

rob w wrote: »
    buffalo wrote: »
    That was probably me again, heading home.
    I was also in that vicinity around that time (in the new kit). ;)

I was also in that vicinity around that time (in the new kit). ;)

I was in old kit... FITE!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭xbox gamer

Seen my first boards jersey today. I was coming down Mary street in Drogheda with the brother in law to be and you were at the top! Wouldn't be able to tell if it was the new or old jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭drogdub

xbox gamer wrote: »
    Seen my first boards jersey today. I was coming down Mary street in Drogheda with the brother in law to be and you were at the top! Wouldn't be able to tell if it was the new or old jersey

If it was around 11.30 and he was going up Mary St very slowly then it was me. Very annoyed. I got to aldi in mell and got a puncture that put a hole in the tyre so changed tube and put a bit of air In it. Rolled home. I got 100m further than Wednesday when I got a slow puncture.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭xbox gamer

drogdub wrote: »
    If it was around 11.30 and he was going up Mary St very slowly then it was me. Very annoyed. I got to aldi in mell and got a puncture that put a hole in the tyre so changed tube and put a bit of air In it. Rolled home. I got 100m further than Wednesday when I got a slow puncture.

Ye that was you. Pity about your ride today. Im sure your luck has to change

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭leecurlywurly

Are there ladies boards jerseys? Wouldn't mind one! Not spotted the jersey yet

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dvntie

Tag your it
    New order then :-)

Ive put on a fair few pounds lately so Id be interested in a ladies jersey aswel, man boob support is essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Nappy

How does one acquire a infamous boards jersey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Nappy wrote: »
    How does one acquire a infamous boards jersey?

Good luck with the order :)

Advertisement