Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

Plus when Pat asked him what the other bus companies drivers were on he didn't answer I suspect its the same or lower. I see Pats back to his usual bluegrass type shiiite, that rock band he had on last week were a rare exception.

Jasus but your one screaches out those high notes. I think my ears are bleeding.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Plus when Pat asked him what the other bus companies drivers were on he didn't answer I suspect its the same or lower. I see Pats back to his usual bluegrass type shiiite, that rock band he had on last week were a rare exception.

I don't understand why they have a "music segment" on the PK show when the following prog is a music prog. Why doesn't Pat hand these musical odd balls off to Ronan (or whoever is Ronan this week)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Callan57 wrote: »
    I don't understand why they have a "music segment" on the PK show when the following prog is a music prog. Why doesn't Pat hand these musical odd balls off to Ronan (or whoever is Ronan this week)

Ronan only plays music by dead people or showbands.

Ronan only plays music by dead people or showbands.

Not a lot of life in some of the ones Pat comes up with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Timmy Dooley Dolittle talking bullsh1t yet again ... why didn't he do his analysis of public transport in the years he was in govt. Spoofer of the highest order :mad:

Fixed ;)

• Advertisement

Today we're going to have "things to do with rhubarb" ... should be compulsive listening :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Today we're going to have "things to do with rhubarb" ... should be compulsive listening :rolleyes:

Well its been all about grass so far. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Well at least Pat is looking after us. He is having an item on blood pressure later on, as it's Friday and we have the LLS this evening the information may be useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

This just in: Union beards dont want privatisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

O! Oil talk, lets get rich!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Pat is just after shopping Dalkey's Cannabis farm..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

They're talking about the Ohio story and Pat says, "A house near where I live is boarded up and no one seems to be inhabiting it..."

Pat's got his eye on it alright, he'll have the locks changed and the mattress in before the day is out...

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

telekon wrote: »
    They're talking about the Ohio story and Pat says, "A house near where I live is boarded up and no one seems to be inhabiting it..."

Pat's got his eye on it alright, he'll have the locks changed and the mattress in before the day is out...

Does it have land next to it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Was that a laugh from MLOD ? Sounded like a donkey being castrated.

€500,000 is bog standard is it ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Does it have land next to it ?

Not any more.....

MLOD really should just take a moment....................to breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

gobsh1tes carrying on like children:mad:

Anyone else getting "noises off"?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Goths still exist? I thought emos were the I-want-to-be-different-but-I-look-like-everyone-else youth subculture of choice. I'm having a memory trip back to the 80's.

Goths & Punks converting to Islam as a way of continuing their rebellion against conservative Catholicism.

They're in for a shock.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

36h9rt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

touts wrote: »
    Goths & Punks converting to Islam as a way of continuing their rebellion against conservative Catholicism.

They're in for a shock.........

I know loads of Goths and Punks and they are all atheists or at least not particularly religious, none are muslims, your woman must have being talking about a tiny, tiny minority, I love that goth look btw, if i wasn't too old and fat I'd go for it myself!.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

An x-box for her kids for Christmas, when she's up to her neck in debt? I don't suppose the philosphy of living within her means occurred to her?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

double whammy from paddy today.

no. 1 doesnt look like a junkie, and no.2 doesnt look like an alco !

:D

So Liam Doran is doing a tour of hospitals to try to find savings... Should he not have done this before his recent appearances on radio panel shows telling us that there are "no more savings to be found.. cut to the bone.. put to the pin of their collar" etc etc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,011 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

God Martin Wall must be really cleaning up in appearance fees these days. Wonder whose gonna do this sort of analysis when the 'paper of record' goes to the wall...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Jeez Pat pushing some agenda there
    "Nobody knew we were in a property bubble"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Earth shattering news: Senators want to retain the Seanad.

In other news, turkeys have voted to ban Christmas.

Was Donie Cassidy (who was then the head of the Seanad) not telling people to buy houses a few years back, saying that the prices had bottomed out..

If you take the example of the bank guarantee in 2008, where the Seanad was completely bypassed to put through the most significant and detrimental legislation in the State's history, it is clear that the Seanad really does not have any power at all.. It is undemocratic and elitist, the staff all have other jobs so it doesnt even get their full attention, and the political parties cynically stuff it with their up and coming TDs and toadies (like MLOD)... Any one of those reason is significant enough reason to have it shut down..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I thought they were on about the Senate in Washington DC until I heard Joe Higgins.

Given that both senators interviewed on the programme this morning are American born. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement