Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Tonight (Tuesday)
    Louie insists to Ingrid that their relationship is over. He tells her that unless it has something to do with the kids she should stay away from him. Soon afterwards, a devious Renee approaches Louie and tells him that if he takes €20,000 worth of her wine she'll keep quiet. Carol walks in on them talking and Louie bluffs by saying that Renee is going to give McCoys wine for free rent. However, Renee is not happy with this.

Later, a livid Louie meets with Ingrid and tells her that since she made this mess, she'll have to get them out of it. He tells her that he loves Carol and doesn't care for Ingrid anymore. When Carol walks in on their argument, Louie pretends that Ingrid wanted him to look after the kids, but a suspicious Carol doesn't believe him.

Meanwhile, Renee calls to Bob's flat dressed to kill. Bob is amused that she won't give up too easily. They drink wine and toast to friendship.

Elsewhere, Ray is shocked to discover that Wayne is the new boss of the garage, and Wayne irritates Paul when he makes him file paperwork. Dolores is reassured by Wayne that the new set-up in the garage is working out well.

Also today, Luke asks Zak if he'd like to work with him, but Tommy intervenes to prevent this and promises to organise a good placement for Zak. Tommy then tells Luke to mind his own business. Later, Judith is disappointed that Zak is going to Kilkenny. Judith also learns that Caoimhe is looking for a job abroad in Cancun. Caoimhe tells Judith that she wants to party and enjoy life.

Wednesday
    Louie calls to Renee and questions why she is forcing him to give her so much money when she is not short of cash herself. However, Renee refuses to budge and insists that she wants the money today. A guilty Ingrid gives Louie a necklace in the hope that he can sell it and come up with the money. Unfortunately, Carol spots Ingrid slipping it into his pockets and later makes a scene of finding the necklace. Louie tells Carol that he bought it for her and puts it around her neck. When Louie leaves, Carol inspects the necklace and finds I&L printed on the back.

A furious Carol immediately texts Ingrid and confronts her, saying that she should give up trying to get Louie into bed. Ingrid is relieved to realise that Carol doesn't know the truth and tells her to relax as she has no interest in Louie. However, the pair begin to fight and Ingrid puts doubts in Carol's mind that Louie doesn't love her.

When Louie learns that Carol and Ingrid are having an argument, he goes back to McCoys. He walks in on Ingrid explaining that she gave Louie the necklace as a way of raising cash as she is broke. Carol is relieved that nothing more is happening between them.

Meanwhile, Wayne's upbeat managerial approach to the garage begins to annoy Paul and Ray. However, Paul gets a break when he manages to secure Luke as a client. Paul tricks Wayne into agreeing to give him commission.

Elsewhere, Judith is upset when she learns that Dearbhla isn't coming home for Christmas. Neasa, who is desperate for a flatmate, agrees to let Caoimhe move in.

Thursday
    Dolores and Wayne are shocked to get a parcel from Lucy, which contains a DVD titled 'The Truth'. The pair put on the DVD and Lucy appears, explaining that she never meant to hurt Dolores. She tries to blame Pete saying that he threatened her and hurt her. Lucy also begs Dolores to make a new life with her and says that she still sees her as a mother. However, Wayne is distraught as she doesn't mention his name once, and he finally realises that she never loved him.

Soon afterwards, Wayne storms over to the garage and vents his anger at Paul. Thinking that Paul is treating him like an idiot, he accuses Paul of trying to steal customers from him. Later, after watching the video again, Wayne loses the plot and trashes the office.

Meanwhile, Ingrid ignores Louie's warning that she needs to stay away from him and Carol. Carol is kind to Ingrid and asks her to come to Thanksgiving dinner with the rest of the family, but Ingrid knows that this would annoy Louie so says no. Louie and Carol end up having a lovely Thanksgiving with all the children. When Ingrid arrives to collect Clara and Joey, Carol insists that she stays for wine.

At the same time, Renee lets slip to Bob that something is going on with Louie, and a gleeful Bob decides that he's going to find out what it is. Renee calls to Bob and they admit they have been dishonest with each other in the past, but now they need to start their friendship on a clean slate. Renee kisses a surprised Bob and they agree to try again.

Elsewhere, Tommy fails to excite a disappointed Judith about having an empty nest. Realising that the children are no longer with her, Judith begins to fear a future alone with Tommy.

Also today, Neasa and Caoimhe fight over Caoimhe's habit of drying her underwear in the shower. When Judith tries to intervene, she is told to mind her own business.
    (I thought this thing about Caoimhe's underwear was a joke when someone posted it earlier!!)

Sunday
    Paul and Ray go to the garage and are shocked to find the office trashed. They go to call the guards, but they soon realise that it was Wayne. When Wayne arrives in, he is forced to admit that he did it. Wayne tells Paul it's none of his business, but Paul kicks him out.

Later, Dolores meets Paul and Niamh who tell her how Wayne wrecked the garage. She admits that Lucy left Wayne and that he is struggling to cope. Paul sees this as an opportunity to regain control and manipulates Wayne's softer side to become the new 'co-manager' of the garage. Ray feels like he has to take sides with Paul, as he realises that Paul has all the power.

Meanwhile, Yvonne overhears Renee on the phone begging for more time and promising that she'll send money to Brazil as soon as possible. Renee meets with Louie and tells him that if he doesn't give her the money tonight, she's going to announce to everyone what really happened between him and Ingrid.

Later, Louie meets Yvonne and finally confesses to her that he cheated and is being blackmailed. Yvonne advises him to lie about it and tell Renee that it's her word against his, and Carol will believe him. Renee is horrified when Louie tells her this and he notes her desperation when she realises she won't get the money. A delighted Louie watches a tender moment between Carol and Clara and realises he made the right decision.

Elsewhere, while Tommy is delighted that he and Judith will have the house to themselves following Zak's departure, Judith is not so sure.

Tuesday
    Renee receives a letter from Brazil which upsets her. She goes to Louie again and demands €5,000, but a fired-up Louie stands his ground and tells her to get out of the pub. A distressed Renee then goes back to her flat and meets Bob. Shaken, she breaks down to Bob, but instead of telling him what is really going on with her, she tells him about the affair between Louie and Ingrid. Renee begs Bob to stay quiet, but he begins to realise that Ingrid played him like a pawn to divert suspicion. He's furious that he fell for it.

A seething Bob goes to McCoys and has some harsh words with Ingrid. However, when he sees Louie and Carol embracing, he realises how much Carol loves Louie and is hesitant to break her heart again. Later, Bob and Renee agree that they are getting back together. They grow closer when Bob agrees to stay the night.

Meanwhile, Judith does her best to muster enthusiasm for her trip away with Tommy. Later, she meets a happy Caoimhe, who believes she got the job in Cancun. Judith lies to the girls, telling them that she won't be able to go on holidays with their dad as she has too much work to do. Judith then tells Tommy that she won't be able to go away due to work pressure. Later, Caoimhe shocks Judith by telling her that she sorted out the medical card review. Tommy is delighted, but Judith is annoyed that she'll have to go.

Elsewhere, Charlie and Val lock horns when Val insists that she will take charge of all Carrigstown Christmas events, while Dermot is uneasy when Maeve suggests they meet up with her parents.

Wednesday
    As preparations get under way for Carol and Louie's joint stag and hen party, Bob struggles to keep his promise to keep quiet about what he knows. In McCoys, Bob calls Ingrid and asks her for a chat. He shocks her when he reveals that he knows about her liaison with Louie. Bob explains that he'd love to reveal all, but he likes Carol too much. He adds that Ingrid has to leave the house by the end of the month, and warns her that she better not let Louie know what is happening.

Later, as the party gets into full swing in McCoys, Bob angrily stares over at Louie, who is enjoying himself. Bob sees Louie popping champagne and calls him smug. He tells Louie that he knows about the affair and that he hasn't decided what he wants yet…

Meanwhile, Dermot stresses about meeting Maeve's parents for dinner. Dermot tries to lie to Maeve by saying that he is sick, but Ben lets the cat out of the bag. A hurt Maeve tells Dermot that she's sick of all the lies and she finishes it with him, saying he's not ready for anything more.

Elsewhere, just before Judith and Tommy go on their break, Luke approaches saying the site has been broken into, so Tommy has to stay to clear up matters. Judith hides her joy at not having to go. Later, Judith gets drunk at the party and Luke offers to walk her home. Later, Tommy is upset to see that it was Luke that Judith had a good time with at the party. Tommy tells Luke that he shouldn't interfere.

Also today, Val feels that Charlie is old and doesn't have any fresh ideas, so wants to keep him out of the Christmas preparations.

Thursday
    A hung-over Louie finds it hard to hide his worry from Carol. She tells him that she knows something is going on, but he claims that he has wedding jitters. At the same time, Renee is furious to discover that Bob told Louie he knows the truth. Soon afterwards, Louie approaches Bob and offers him €10,000 for Renee. He tells him that Renee will never forgive him if he doesn't accept.

Later, Bob calls to Carol and announces that he is there to talk about her wedding. Bob tells a startled Carol that Louie is a tightfisted, spiteful and self-righteous man, but he fails to reveal the truth to her. Yvonne, meanwhile, informs Louie that she knows something serious is going on with Renee and that she may be the key to controlling Bob. She explains that Renee has written correspondence from Brazil that he should get his hands on.

As the day continues, Bob forces a shaken Louie to beg for his silence. He also tells him that he wants €25,000 from him…

Meanwhile, Judith receives a phone call from Caoimhe's perspective employer in Cancun. However, Judith gives Caoimhe a bad reference, ensuring that she doesn't get the job. She then finds an excuse to join Luke for a meal. Judith opens up to Luke and they reminisce about the past. She tells Luke that she doesn't know if she'll ever be able to trust Tommy again. Luke admits that there is no-one else he'd rather be with than her, but she tells him to go home.

Elsewhere, Dermot faces an uphill struggle to win Maeve back and decides that it's time to tell Ben about their relationship, and when Val throws herself into a fundraising battle, there will be casualties.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

Paul brennan is in the girlfriends job today . Told her if she gets the chance to ask whats stephen like . Watch this space .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

stevieob wrote: »
    Not morethan 5 minutes ago Lucy walked past me on James Street. Holy sweet divine #^€x. I mean she is easily the best looking chick I've seen all day :)

Seriously though, she is unbelievably stunning. If I were Wayne, I wouldn't give a damn either that she is a fruit loop! You don't get to many chances in your life to pull cracking birds like her.

Funny that the girl that won/came second(?) The Apprentice IRL S2 was in my job today.. Gave her an aul Hello, didn't get into the oh your the girl from The Apprentice. Also your one that Sean was dating in Fair City was in also, been the polite young gentleman I am, opened the box so she could get herself some sweets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Paul brennan is in the girlfriends job today . Told her if she gets the chance to ask whats stephen like . Watch this space .

any news? we are desperate for a bit of Stephen gossip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

nice_very wrote: »

How sad are we ?? We don't even know whether its Stephen or Steven . Anyone notice Wayne called him Steve the other day when he ordered a drink for himself and Dolly ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

sffc wrote: »
    How sad are we ?? We don't even know whether its Stephen or Steven . Anyone notice Wayne called him Steve the other day when he ordered a drink for himself and Dolly ?

wouldn't mind that. I'm Stephen and called anything and everything from Steve, Stevo, Stevie, the list goes on. Me Da even calls me Seve, but that was after The Legend, not a mix up in my name!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

el diablo wrote: »
    "Let's go for a weekend to Birr." :D
    Smooth.:cool:

that women that plays renne in fair city is on my local paper doing cash for gold ads

lost all rescpet for her now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

that women that plays renne in fair city is on my local paper doing cash for gold ads

lost all rescpet for her now

I knew all along she was only a gold-digger....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Stephen just passed in to start his shift before the break... hope we see him in part 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

Yvonne - did anyone notice? Her face seemed really bloated or something. I know she's been absent for a while, has she been sick does anyone know? When she poked her head over the counter in McCoy's I hardly recognised her first.

She didnt get to speak to him sadly .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

She didnt get to speak to him sadly .

I guess that's the end of the relationship then...sorry to hear about the breakup ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

Ingrid looked great tonight, best ever - even had the eyebrows done right. Dolores got a new hair colour and top to match - wohoo. But Louis annoyed the **** off that poor baby with the Ingrid aggro, he's much better with a(ny) woman in his arms ;)
    Love Bob dodging Renee getting her hooks into him. Classic.

morebabies wrote: »
    Yvonne - did anyone notice? Her face seemed really bloated or something. I know she's been absent for a while, has she been sick does anyone know? When she poked her head over the counter in McCoy's I hardly recognised her first.
    Same here- at first I thought she was eating Niamh's dinners while away but in the second scene she seemed only slightly heavier if at all . Weird

Same here- at first I thought she was eating Niamh's dinners while away but in the second scene she seemed only slightly heavier if at all . Weird
    Nobody eats Niamhs dinners do ye hear me . Or youll have Paul bloody Brennan to answer to.

vektarman wrote: »
    I knew all along she was only a gold-digger....

She take my money, well I'm in need
    Yeah she's a triflin' friend indeed
    Oh she's a gold digger way over time
    That digs on me

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Just catching up....jaysus Renee is a weirdo....reminds me of the old woman in drag me down to hell...Stephen is playing a blinder!

Just catching up....jaysus Renee is a weirdo....reminds me of the old woman in drag me down to hell...Stephen is playing a blinder!

20 Grand she's a mad cat sure who has that type of money around these days !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Paul is some b0ll0x

oh yeah and Wayne and Dolly need to get a room

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

How despicable are Renee, Louis, Ingrid in their own individual ways !! Hope Carol finds out what's going on.

Wayne still an idiot.

How despicable are Renee, Louis, Ingrid in their own individual ways !! Hope Carol finds out what's going on.

Wayne still an idiot.
    No sympathy for Carol - if you live by the sword ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

nice_very wrote: »

What's all the interest in Stephen???

• Registered Users Posts: 85,124 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hate the scenes with Bob and Renee they are a terrible pairing imo

When will Dolores or Wayne tell Bob about Lucy he owes Pete an apology and when is Neil back?

#letsclearthefergusons

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Who told Caiomhe she was "hot"? :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

How did tommy and Judith end up with such obnoxiously bold children? ?

amdublin wrote: »
    How did tommy and Judith end up with such obnoxiously bold children? ?
    You mean Luke, Tommy and Judith :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,124 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When the f*ck is Carol going to knock out Ingrid :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

No sympathy for Carol - if you live by the sword ......

Indeed.

Jezebel Carol cheated on Christy when they were to marry. The only pity was that Louis broke up again with Ingrid and appears to have given up. It would be great if Louis left Carol standing at the alter in the dress that doesn’t fit her properly.:D

What goes around comes around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

I wonder will RTE create a real twitter and facebook for the garage?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement