Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

In between a bunch of crappy techno-y songs this guy played A Boy Named Sue by Johnny Cash and sang along to certain lines. Bizarre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

...two assurances: one, that the tall person has enough leg room and two, that no one is allowed to play music off their bloody phone.

I second both of those! The playing music off phones thing (although I mainly only ever noticed that on school buses) is awful. I don't care how brilliant I think a song is, I'm not going to force everyone else to listen to it, surely people can follow that logic when the music is more hated than it's liked? I wouldn't mind as much if it was a whole group of people who want to hear a song, but it's usually just one person - earphones exist for a reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

If that happens again, I'm just going to give up. No one is worth that amount of sadness, even if love her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm on a real downer.

I had the horrible realisation that the ex was right,no one will ever love me the way he did.Hes the only lad I can think of who has ever been into me for my personality and the person that I am not for the fact im a girl and all the bits that come with it.
    I wonder if it really does get better,its been a few months but I just keep ending up back down here,I hate thinking about it so much that i havent spend a day or evening by myself in weeks.
    Its horrible to think that I did something so unforgiveable that he literally picked another girl over me rather than try to work through it.
    I miss him and just feel so blue.
    This sucks.

tl;dr =Im sad

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I'm on a real downer.

I had the horrible realisation that the ex was right,no one will ever love me the way he did.Hes the only lad I can think of who has ever been into me for my personality and the person that I am not for the fact im a girl and all the bits that come with it.
    I wonder if it really does get better,its been a few months but I just keep ending up back down here,I hate thinking about it so much that i havent spend a day or evening by myself in weeks.
    Its horrible to think that I did something so unforgiveable that he literally picked another girl over me rather than try to work through it.
    I miss him and just feel so blue.
    This sucks.

tl;dr =Im sad
    Being honest thats manipulative horse sh!t. Youve only just turned 21 and have a fcuk tonne of time ahead. Someone will come along and prove its completely wrong. Youre pretty, fun to talk to and even have the fun quirks going on. Its all win :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Thanks I'm just having a pity party for myself,I can't wait for it to be all better and just a part of m past.im such a moaner!

Thanks I'm just having a pity party for myself,I can't wait for it to be all better and just a part of m past.im such a moaner!

Wooo! Pity party!!
    I call stripper! o/

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

A shocking amount of people are not aware that Donegal is part of the Republic of Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Making the mistake of buying sparkling water instead of normal water is an altogether infuriating experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Thats never happened to me and I'm always genuinely confused how people make the mistake. They're different colours and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

My aunt expects me to travel a round trip of 400 miles to paint a door the size of a television

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

*sigh*

Feeling "bleugh" for no apparent reason is not fun. Have tried to do about twenty different things today, all of them ending with me just going "Oh f**k this." after about five minutes. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

YOUTUBE UPLOADING TIMES
    :mad:

It's really going to take 18 hours for my 7 minute video to upload? Are you kidding?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

YOUTUBE UPLOADING TIMES
    :mad:

It's really going to take 18 hours for my 7 minute video to upload? Are you kidding?
    Blame your internet service provider. Upload speeds in Ireland are shit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Youngun's I barely know asking me could they borrow my I.D? Don't think so :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    *sigh*

Feeling "bleugh" for no apparent reason is not fun.

Awwww, are you 'due'??

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

In tears over someone who i thought i was the closest person with. I know things in our friendship have got bad past few weeks but then to completely lie about someone so serious.. Ive never ever felt so hurt and used before. How can people be so mean and nasty!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Awwww, are you 'due'??

Was waiting for someone to post that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

I went camping last night and ended up playing babysitter because some people cant handle there vodka.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Luno wrote: »
    Youngun's I barely know asking me could they borrow my I.D? Don't think so :mad:

Understandable. I get very defensive of mine even when close friends ask me for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

People who tell you they're coming out, you get ready and they change their mind... Without telling you! A reply back to the text I sent would've been soundd. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Housemates and co are driving me mad at the moment. I can't wait to get back to Mayo for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I think I'm going to give up making music. I'm very dissatisfied right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

People who do holy hour in a church on Tuesdays and then come home and start backstabbing half the village :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 36 SleepAlone

I feel as if I'm wasting my youth

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

frantic190 wrote: »
    Understandable. I get very defensive of mine even when close friends ask me for it.

After mentioning the only thing I had was my passport and that I'd barely trust myself with that out never mind someone else they still got annoyed. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Luno wrote: »
    After mentioning the only thing I had was my passport and that I'd barely trust myself with that out never mind someone else they still got annoyed. :mad:

Luno get an age card :eek: I'm the same only have my passport and my licence but I'm getting one really soon (hypocrite I know). But I'm only saying get one for your own sake, when I was out there on Sunday my friend gave me a big lecture and he told me to "keep it down cause I might get stabbed for it" when we were going into places. :eek:

Meowth wrote: »
    Luno get an age card :eek: I'm the same only have my passport and my licence but I'm getting one really soon (hypocrite I know). But I'm only saying get one for your own sake, when I was out there on Sunday my friend gave me a big lecture and he told me to "keep it down cause I might get stabbed for it" when we were going into places. :eek:

Mother of God your sig is huge :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Mother of God your sig is huge :eek::eek:

apologies :o I think it was bigger at one stage too :L It's nothing compared to Coeurdepirate's sig after the awards though :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement