Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Need a cowboy hat. This outfit b lacking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

So tired, so bored, so cold and so hungry.

Pizza soon, might watch a TV show too and then head to bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,823 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

That going out at 11pm thing used to drive me mad when I was doing the club thing(for the short time I did it). Ooooh lets all meet at 8:30/9 - then none of them are ready and don't actually leave till 10:30/11. I want to go out at 8 or so and be home for 12/1. Another reason I hate feckin' clubbing.

I hate going out late. Go out at 9pm and home by 1am the latest and I'm a happy camper.
    Acoshla wrote: »
    Aren't you from Tuam?? Or have I got that wrong?

But yeah Muffin city centre prices would be much higher than town prices, if it looks too good to be true then it probably is!
    If he's from Tuam then that's the biggest case of 'Pot Kettle Black' I've ever come across in my life :D

Now, now. No need for that! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

So this is the first time I've been at home when 'my' room was no longer my room and I'm in the guest room.

My mother moved into my old room and fook me it looks terrible. I never had an clutter and had it nice and tidy. All messy now.

Not only that but she's managed to clutter the guest room with crap as well.

I won't be able to sleep tonight. boo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Now, now. No need for that! :P

I have nothing against Tuam. But it would be like me, who, comes from a rough enough area in Dublin, saying the same thing. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

So tired, so bored, so cold and so hungry.

Pizza soon, might watch a TV show too and then head to bed :)

How'd you eat a pizza so late?! I would be in a KNOT.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm home, and the kitten is in the kitchen! I'm not great around animals, but Mam seems to be okay with it, so I reckon I will end up being okay with it as well - really nervous about it tbh!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Polloloca wrote: »
    How'd you eat a pizza so late?! I would be in a KNOT.
    I often used to eat pizzas late right before bed. I am so healthy! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I'm home, and the kitten is in the kitchen! I'm not great around animals, but Mam seems to be okay with it, so I reckon I will end up being okay with it as well - really nervous about it tbh!

Sorry now, what's this? A kitten in your kitchen? And this is something scary? Noooo! Kittens are awesome! Give it a chance! You'll be attached in no time :)

(just watch out for overly enthusiastic clawings and you'll be fine!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,740 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Anyone in here watch "The Breed" on RTE2 tonight?
    There's a few hours of my life I'll never get back, woeful bad film.

Whohoo I managed to stay indoors tonight! (Nothing to do with being wrecked from last night's shenanigans I swear!:o)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Panthro wrote: »
    Anyone in here watch "The Breed" on RTE2 tonight?
    There's a few hours of my life I'll never get back, woeful bad film.

Whohoo I managed to stay indoors tonight! (Nothing to do with being wrecked from last night's shenanigans I swear!:o)

Nah the info thing looked crap :P

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Sorry now, what's this? A kitten in your kitchen? And this is something scary? Noooo! Kittens are awesome! Give it a chance! You'll be attached in no time :)

(just watch out for overly enthusiastic clawings and you'll be fine!)

I'm just kinda nervous around animals - getting better though. Brothers gf got him a kitten and I can see this kitten causing a huge amount of arguments in the house. Its inside in the kitchen and was up on the table and Mam text brother, he attitude was a kinda of so what, it won't be able to stay in the kitchen, could cause Mam to fall or anything

I know I will get attached, she did look really cute playing with her ball toy

Kiera wrote: »
    Nah the info thing looked crap :P

It appears I've missed that, d'oh!
    Have the house to myself tonight, have to say I love having the place to myself the odd night. You can just pan out and relax it completely. It's lovely.:D

It appears I've missed that, d'oh!
    Have the house to myself tonight, have to say I love having the place to myself the odd night. You can just pan out and relax it completely. It's lovely.:D

Welcome to my world every night :D

Welcome to my world every night :D

Do you live on your toblerOwn?
    Don't know if I'd like that personally, I like a bit of banter ever now and again!

Do you live on your toblerOwn?
    Don't know if I'd like that personally, I like a bit of banter ever now and again!

Yup i sure do and sure i have the banter everynight when i'm out with the girls either walking/zumba/swimming....

Then come home to peace and quiet. Bliss :)

Even if i met someone now and fell madly in love and got married, i'd insist he lived in a different house :D

Even if i met someone now and fell madly in love and got married, i'd insist he lived in a different house :D

Hahaha! Good luck with that one!:pac:

Hahaha! Good luck with that one!:pac:

Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter have been together about 10 years and have two children and live in separate houses. :pac:

Posy wrote: »
    Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter have been together about 10 years and have two children and live in separate houses. :pac:

Apparently they have an underground tunnel linking the two houses aswel.
    That would be kind a cool!

• Advertisement

Apparently they have an underground tunnel linking the two houses aswel.
    That would be kind a cool!
    Perfect :D

I would demand my husband be there first thing in the morning and last thing at night and piss off when I'm ready to go to sleep :)

Perfect :D

I would demand my husband be there first thing in the morning and last thing at night and piss off when I'm ready to go to sleep :)
    It's literally a win-win situation! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I love my friends, great night out.

Ended up in D'Icon tough... (krudler can back me up, it's a dump...)

Had to have some lads tongue physically removed from my mouth :( now, whether or not to tell the boy..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

That's pretty cool! As much as I love having my own space I'd still like to live with someone. I guess I'll have to wait till the day I have the money to build my own house. I'd have my own little hide away room complete with library, bar, computer and whatever else cool stuff I want :D

Helena Bonham Carter rocks! I'm curious to see what her house looks like! *runs off to Google*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Right job, how many divorces would never happen if husbands and wives didnt spend all their time together :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Such lovely dreams. There was cake and kissing boys :P

Still exhausted though, for some reason no amount of sleep is giving me energy this week...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I love my friends, great night out.

Ended up in D'Icon tough... (krudler can back me up, it's a dump...)

Had to have some lads tongue physically removed from my mouth :( now, whether or not to tell the boy..

haw haw! I hate that place on a Saturday, its grand during the week when its free and quieter, paying 12 quid is painful to get in there.

did some guy just make a move on you?

Had one of those coma sleeps where you fall asleep in an odd position and wake up with your body in bits :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Jeez that's madness Kiera! Of course they'll blame drugs:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement