Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    He's such a dote, Das! What is that in his hand?

Is one of those Shark head things where you press the trigger and it snaps. Got it from the lifeboat shop. :)
    Where in the Hell are the Transformers Das Kitty? I want to go play with them!

They're right down the back in southpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

I ate too much, and now I'm finding it hard to move of the couch...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

javagal wrote: »
    Well,

Joe Manganiello has only gone and gotten himself a blonde,french dancer girlfriend.
    Can't help but feel I can't compete..
    Still nice to look at him..
    the-joe-manganiello-workout.jpg

Looks so like my Fiance, my dream fiance not my real life one..

take it you'll be going to see Magic Mike then, he plays a stripper in it

trailer contains buff men that put me to shame *cries*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭LaHaine

Coca Cola is like my heroin. Im giving it up again. I find my self drinking lots of it if I allow it all. The damn stuff is so addictive. Especially when hungover.

In other new McCoys are the king of crisps.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Here's me thinking babies mightn't be all that bad after all when I hear talk of them being born sideways. Eep. Nope, no babies for me, thanks.

Dogs are kickass though. When I've a huge mansion of my own, I'll have 20 dogs and it'll be brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Boo-urns. Galway would be worth the extra. Much better here than Ballinasloe. Full of knackers, it is. Misread, never mind. Still, Galway is better than Ballinasloe.

Wine makes me happy.

That's not a very nice thing to say about Ballinsloe. I think it's a nice spot.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

kate.m wrote: »
    I ate too much, and now I'm finding it hard to move of the couch...

same Here,I had 4 snack bars :eek: *pukes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Ugh I have to go out and I have nothing to wear and I'm tired and I'm bloated and I've nothing to wear and my tan from last week is refusing to come off my legs so I definately don't have anything that's not a dress to wear and and and :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Polloloca wrote: »
    Ugh I have to go out and I have nothing to wear and I'm tired and I'm bloated and I've nothing to wear and my tan from last week is refusing to come off my legs so I definately don't have anything that's not a dress to wear and and and :(

Pull a sickie.

Kiera wrote: »
    Pull a sickie.

"I've got thrush" always works for me.

• Advertisement

I can actually picture you using that excuse and all!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Polloloca wrote: »

You have to go out after 10pm? But that's bedtime. :eek:

• Administrators Posts: 53,572 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

awec wrote: »
    Bored clean out of my tree! :(

+1 :(

You have to go out after 10pm? But that's bedtime. :eek:

thats me "I better have a shower and decide what movie I'm going to watch later" time :pac: bedtime is usually 1-2am, cant sleep if I try to sleep any earlier.

Speaking of thrush. One lady came into the pharmacy and asked me if I could examine her for thrush there. Unprofessionally, my mouth dropped. Cringworthy.:o

Bored clean out of my tree! :(

Only boring people get bored :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

That going out at 11pm thing used to drive me mad when I was doing the club thing(for the short time I did it). Ooooh lets all meet at 8:30/9 - then none of them are ready and don't actually leave till 10:30/11. I want to go out at 8 or so and be home for 12/1. Another reason I hate feckin' clubbing.

This crap concert in the park tonight I hear. The Stone Roses who I love, I couldn't hear. Go figure. :(

• Administrators Posts: 53,572 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Boo-urns. Galway would be worth the extra. Much better here than Ballinasloe. Full of knackers, it is. Misread, never mind. Still, Galway is better than Ballinasloe.

Aren't you from Tuam?? Or have I got that wrong?

But yeah Muffin city centre prices would be much higher than town prices, if it looks too good to be true then it probably is!

• Advertisement

I am boring tonight, I'm sitting in the house! :P

Sitting in is the new going out :)

That going out at 11pm thing used to drive me mad when I was doing the club thing(for the short time I did it). Ooooh lets all meet at 8:30/9 - then none of them are ready and don't actually leave till 10:30/11. I want to go out at 8 or so and be home for 12/1. Another reason I hate feckin' clubbing.

This crap concert in the park tonight I hear. The Stone Roses who I love, I couldn't hear. Go figure. :(

I'm the total opposite, later the better, I was up in Dublin one weekend ages back meeting friends and wer were going out, and they all wanted to be in the pub at 8pm, fcuking hell like lol thats when I'm arranging people to go out, we usually dont go into town until at least 11, pub til 12.30-1 then club/party, or just stay in the late bar until 2.30. I havent gone out at 8pm since I was under age and we went into pubs before the bouncers started, trying to make one pint last about 2 hours :pac: Suppose Dublin being bigger you need more time to get places n all but still

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I am taking a me day tomorrow, off out driving and doing boring stuff, but just doing what I want

Really looking forward to it :)

Acoshla wrote: »
    Aren't you from Tuam?? Or have I got that wrong?

But yeah Muffin city centre prices would be much higher than town prices, if it looks too good to be true then it probably is!

If he's from Tuam then that's the biggest case of 'Pot Kettle Black' I've ever come across in my life :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Aye, it was my own fault, I saw the hotel name, and Galway and then the price, didn't even think to see which part of Galway it was in.

Think we'll do a b&b/guest house/hostel or something, no point spending money on a hotel as we'll only be there at night anyway.

Thanks so much for your help everyone, I really appreciate it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Aye, it was my own fault, I saw the hotel name, and Galway and then the price, didn't even think to see which part of Galway it was in.

Think we'll do a b&b/guest house/hostel or something, no point spending money on a hotel as we'll only be there at night anyway.

Thanks so much for your help everyone, I really appreciate it. :)

Kinlay House!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i am also an early out early home person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Kinlay House!!!
    Bookmarked :)

http://www.kinlaygalway.ie

Will show it to the bf when I see him next :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I hate when you do a major clean out and your half way through and the place look worse than when you started.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Das kitty, love that video of James ! He's a very cool little dude !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement