Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

One does not simply walk into Coppers...

one cycles drunkenly and wobbly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

bluewolf wrote: »
    one cycles drunkenly and wobbly?

One shags into Coppers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Cassidys and the bar guy who thinks he's hot can go fcuk themselves. I am never entering their establishment again, EVER...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

ahh pemb what happened

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    Cassidys and the bar guy who thinks he's hot can go fcuk themselves. I am never entering their establishment again, EVER...

Oh no, what happened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Sh!t what happened?! Don't forget there is a soirée there next Saturday!! So try not to speak too soon!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Hope you're alright, Pem.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

ha ha! i'm a bad influence! :D:D
    enjoy :D

i'm so going to Next tomorrow, i want all the pretty clothes...

omglookattheCOAT
    http://www.next.co.uk/x4952s1
    You really are! I want that coat!
    G-Money wrote: »
    You'll just have to go for a big long run now tomorrow to burn that off :)
    Oh, it's not possible to run off all I eat! I love my food :D
    No long runs for me just yet til I get back into my running stride :(

Hope you're ok, Pem :(

Hermione* wrote: »
    You really are! I want that coat!

i know me too :eek: my friend generally doesnt let me buy any more coats because i have a problem ha ha but i want it!

pemb, hope you're ok??

morning all, it's FRIDAY YAYYY
    *throws crunchies at everyone*

We moved onto Doyles and I'm not well. When I'm able to speak I'll explain why I was irritated and I was mostly sovereigns at that stage.

GB I booked a space there last night before barmen got p!ssy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Woke up thinking it was Saturday this morning, for the 2nd week in a row only to be disappointed it's not. Maximus Booooous!

On a more positive note, the euro millions jackpot is 150 million tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

We moved onto Doyles and I'm not well. When I'm able to speak I'll explain why I was irritated and I was mostly sovereigns at that stage.

Awww poor Pem!
    Hope you recover quickly x

you have to rememeber Ross loves himself, ignore him and you'll have a great time!! :pac:

• Administrators Posts: 53,386 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Oh dear. Clouds. There's going to be clouds.

599144_10151039722530984_116171222_n.jpg

you have to rememeber Ross loves himself, ignore him and you'll have a great time!! :pac:
    Fair enough but I don't understand why exactly he really dislikes me...
    awec wrote: »
    I am so so so tired :(

I got about 2 hours sleep all night ffs, dunno what's wrong with me :(
    Booooo :(

Where is the "Dislike" button?

I am so so so tired :(

I got about 2 hours sleep all night ffs, dunno what's wrong with me :(
    I got 6 hours but im still wrecked. falling asleep here :eek:
    ill be drinking gallons of pepsi max later i reckon

Get out.

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pem, he's jealous of your awesomeness and he is sexually frustrated because you are hot and he hasn't grown out of the "tease the girl you fancy" stage.

Whoopsie, bring me with you, PLEASE!

I have a question. Who the funk ordered the bloody monsoon/winter conditions in June??!!

I was wearing waterproofs today walking to work and still managed to get wet :mad:

Fair enough but I don't understand why exactly he really dislikes me...

what?! Ross doesn't dislike anyone......and NOBODY dislikes you! seriously what happened?

oh i see, can't see photos at work :o

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Can't wait for the Euro's.

I'm gonna post a bet or two a day for those that are interested in following/having a punt themselves.

Have set €50 aside for the tournament. Small enough bets though it depends on the odds really.

Just a bit of fun and for a bit of interest really. Not as if €50 is gonna bankrupt me or anything.

So anyway:

My two bets for today's games.

€5 - Poland to beat Greece and Lewandowski to score anytime (13/5 with Paddy Power)

€5 - Kerzhakov to score first for Russia v Czech Republic (4/1 with Paddy Power)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Woke up thinking it was Saturday this morning, for the 2nd week in a row only to be disappointed it's not. Maximus Booooous!
    On a more positive note, the euro millions jackpot is 150 million tonight!
    I also woke up, thinking it was Saturday :eek: My disappointment is immense :cool:
    i know me too :eek:my friend generally doesnt let me buy any more coats because i have a problem ha ha but i want it!
    pemb, hope you're ok??
    morning all, it's FRIDAY YAYYY
    *throws crunchies at everyone*
    Oh, crunchies! I’d love a crunchie now, actually. I, eh, have an entirely separate wardrobe for blazers, jackets and coats. Yes, yes, I do have a problem :o

Hope you’re ok, Pem :(

The weather is miserable. I got completely soaked on the way to work. And I forgot my soup for my lunch. Thank God I keep porridge in my desk drawer for emergencies! Porridge is one of my comfort foods :D

Hermione* wrote: »
    Oh, crunchies! I’d love a crunchie now, actually. I, eh, have an entirely separate wardrobe for blazers, jackets and coats. Yes, yes, I do have a problem :o

The weather is miserable. I got completely soaked on the way to work. And I forgot my soup for my lunch. Thank God I keep porridge in my desk drawer for emergencies! Porridge is one of my comfort foods :D

hermi, i think you and i are going to get along famously :cool:
    i had porridge this morning as well :p

i have loads of clothes though i dont have an entirely separate wardrobe for coats! :p but a good bit of clothes need to be thrown out at this stage really
    i do have coats floating around the place though lol :D
    i need an excuse to wear my formal evening coat again with my long gloves!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

i need an excuse to wear my formal evening coat again with my long gloves!!

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "posh ****"

*runs away*

• Advertisement

BW oooohhh fancy dresses :D

Why is everything flooding? :( We are doing a 70km cycle tomorrow!

Thanks guys, not sure why but I said to him I know he dislikes me and he didn't disagree :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement