Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strange incident

Options
  • 24-04-2012 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Hey

I'm an instructor to about 12 men. We train twice a week. Last week we were training and one of the the men was doing an exercise too slowly and I started shouting a him..we began to argue and things got heated and fists started to fly. One of the other instructors jumped in and broke it up and sent the man home and banned him from training for 2 weeks

Today I got a call from the station and I went down to find that he is pressing charges for assualt and bullying.

why can a person accuse you of assault when they were fighting aswell??

and now the garda want to know why we were training:rolleyes:
    I'm not looking for legal advice as I have a lawyer just want my question answered

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Two people can assault each other at the same time. I'm sure your solicitor has advised you can make a counter claim of assault.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

MagicSean wrote: »
    Two people can assault each other at the same time. I'm sure your solicitor has advised you can make a counter claim of assault.

If we both claim the judge will throw it out. Its a sad day when two grown men can not have a scrap without running to the police:rolleyes:

I would bet this wife put him up to this..he is such a soft cock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

investment wrote: »
    If we both claim the judge will throw it out.

Isn't that a good thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭loremolis

MagicSean wrote: »

I heard of a case where something similar happened and both men ended up before the Judge and he found them both guilty of assault.

Seems like a silly way to get a criminal record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

I think you're exactly the type of trainer I need!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

now the garda want to know why we were training:rolleyes:

Wht were you training for and what kind of training? Not for something illegal, I presume?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭battle_hardend

Hey

I'm an instructor to about 12 men. We train twice a week. Last week we were training and one of the the men was doing an exercise too slowly and I started shouting a him..we began to argue and things got heated and fists started to fly. One of the other instructors jumped in and broke it up and sent the man home and banned him from training for 2 weeks

Today I got a call from the station and I went down to find that he is pressing charges for assualt and bullying.

I'm not looking for legal advice as I have a lawyer just want my question answered

is your name tyler durden ?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭chopser

Hey

Who threw the first punch?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Milk & Honey

Hey

A person can accuse you of anything. Whether they succeed in having you convicted is another matter. A huge amount will depend on exactly what can be found to have happened and what explanations are offered. Anyone who strikes a blow has to justify it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Milk & Honey

How do you know the judge will throw it out? The judge could just as well convict both of you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭not even wrong

I, too, would like to know the answer to this.

chopser wrote: »
    Who threw the first punch?

I cant remember it all happen. One minute we were training the next we were on top of each other rolling around on the ground. Hopefully the judge will see sense. We have both applied for the army and I dont want this to hold us back..again I think his wife is behind this to stop him training with us the bitch:mad:

Psychophysiological Intense Military Training ( PIMT)

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭jblack

That assertion has absolutely no rationale in law - if both parties drop the charges then the DPP may decide to drop the matter but equally may decide there are enough witnesses and evidence to go on without requiring either party to claim against the other.

I would think regardless of what happens you should be seen to act reasonably and do something that if it does go to Court, it makes you sound like a decent human being and not some sort of UFC Rambo type warrior.

He's being a pu**y and his wife has put him up to this probably wont wash with a judge.

ffs - Barcelona.. post again.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Difference Engine

Read all about this guys adventures here in the Walter Mitty forum.

It's a very entertaining read. You can make up your own minds on how seriously to take the OP.

I have one question... was the fight with roger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

I'm affrayed not.

There has been some epic trolling on here of late. I honestly thought the pure mule and battle hard double act was legendary but this guy is amazing - the thread in the Walter Mitty is the funiest thing I have ever read - I have seriously peed a little bit.

There has been some epic trolling on here of late. I honestly thought the pure mule and battle hard double act was legendary but this guy is amazing - the thread in the Walter Mitty is the funiest thing I have ever read - I have seriously peed a little bit.

Don't forget Bananarama22, NCPS Are Scum, and Hitler Is Gas. Are they all the same people?

Not a chance - those guys where pretty good but this guy is the Einstein of trolling.

No strike that - He's the Einstein, Sagan, Hawking and Feynman all rolled into one of trolling. This guy should be writing comedy somewhere.

Good God my sides hurt - it took 8 pages for people to work out his training is called PIMT (pimped) and his enforcer is called roger. Epic man just epic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭usernamegoes

I cant remember it all happen. One minute we were training the next we were on top of each other rolling around on the ground.

I am sure your solicitor would rather you didn't post pieces of evidence like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I am sure your solicitor would rather you didn't post pieces of evidence like this.

Gay literotica with a surprise violent twist. This guy's been fantastic over on the Walter Mitty forum. I really, really hope he's for real.

Sorry to keep posting but this has made my week. He cant be for real he got just the right combination of borderline racism, brit wanna be, full of himself attitude to get people riled I'm going though some of his stuff now and this one is pretty good too...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056558085

The way he starts is just fantastic... 180 IQ lol

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭jblack

I am sure your solicitor psychiatrist would rather you didn't post pieces of evidence like this.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭beco2010

why do i get the picture of roger standing over him shouting squeal like a pig

squeallllllllllllllll pig squeal

Sorry to keep posting but this has made my week.

Did it make your day, or just your hole weak?

[Sorry!]

I have one question... was the fight with roger?

No. Roger was the one who witnessed the fight and pulled him off me. I have been talking to roger and he gave a statement to the garda tonight on my behalf. He saw the guy hit me first. I'm glad their was someone there as a witness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

No. Roger was the one who witnessed the fight and pulled him off me. I have been talking to roger and he gave a statement to the garda tonight on my behalf. He saw the guy hit me first. I'm glad their was someone there as a witness.

So you are saying the fight ended when rodger pulled both of you off, or did he only pull off the other guy?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Psychophysiological Intense Military Training ( PIMT)

Wha??? Cannot remember this from my FCA days. Of course we were an Irish speaking unit and it may we have been called something else

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand subscribe!!

Hi vesty.... We missed you over in Mil......

Advertisement