Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

More wine anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Mum called me to tell me Chaz Bono was on Brendan O'Connor. I think I missed that bit, but it was kinda nice of her :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Our doggy can do loads of tricks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Lola92 wrote: »
    More wine anyone?

i quite like this mixed with Weezer! Strangely good! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Acoshla wrote: »
    Our doggy can do loads of tricks :)
    Far to early for one of my replies to this :D

• Advertisement

i some how managed to leave my phone charger at home this week!

but on the plus side free house tonight! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Have spent today in work, hungover, getting the utter piss ripped out of me for last nights rendez-vous with the boy from work..... guess taking chances pays off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Happy birthday Das Kitty and Lola! :D Hope you both had a fabulous day ye deserve it!

Whoever came up with the idea of putting exams on a Saturday needs to take a cold, hard look at themselves -.- EU certainly wasn't a pleasant experience but it also was far from the worst exam so I can't complain too much really. :)

My last exam is on Wednesday and it's arguably my favourite subject so I'm not too worried. I've an appointment with one of my old lecturers after the exam to talk about PhDs which is very bizarre but should be interesting at the very least, and probably a lot of fun too :)

Also, I texted X at 1pm to ask if he's free for lunch next week and he hasn't replied yet. C'mon man, you're killing me here! :p I've been on edge ever since, really hope he gets back to me soon so at least I'll know when I'll see him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

He just got called into work, bahaha!

bahaha good enough for him :P Open a bottle of wine for yourself ;)

Anyways! Just got home from work, feet are killing me :) Looking forward to some good food (jalapeno poppers /drool) and tv and bed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Eating noises :mad:

I do NOT want to hear your teeth chomping. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Eating noises :mad:

I do NOT want to hear your teeth chomping. :mad:

I hate that :mad:

Makes me self conscious too, especially when I'm eating taytos in a quiet room :o

Oh dear lord, he just brought me in Malibu and Pringles. All is forgiven. *swoons*

Oh dear lord, he just brought me in Malibu and Pringles. All is forgiven. *swoons*
    With wine? Someone's gonna be a pukey lukey tomorrow :p

Kiera wrote: »
    With wine? Someone's gonna be a pukey lukey tomorrow :p

Never! Stomach of steel!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I have so much study to do this weekend :(

On the plus side, come 4.30pm on Monday I'll be done with this degree! :eek: :)

I'll be done with mine as well on Monday when I hand in my last assignment! Celebrations Monday night
    I didn't know what hypermobility was...so I googled it, and it brought up photos of things I can do! :( I thought everybody could touch their thumb off their wrist, fold fingers over each other, it has been pointed out before that my fingers bend back weirdly far but I thought that was the only weird thing!

Hyper - too much, hypo = too little :D

Wrecked tired, could hardly get out of bed this morning at 9 to go training. Up early tomorrow, playing Meath at home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

bubblefett loves whiskey. And you guys. You guys are cool.

*may or may not be drinking and loving the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Myself and boyfriend swapping embarrassing stories about teenage relationships now, why are mine always worse?? :o And I keep seeing things about that teenage ex today so it's grossly fresh in my mind, all the mortifying teenage drama floods back :p So far today I've seen him mentioned on boards, two different facebook pages and a thing in the paper, social media has a lot to answer for! :p

John called me to tell me that he is out in a bar and Don't Stop Believin' is on (it's our song :P) and sang it down the phone to me. Love that boy something serious. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

The cooking club has some really good looking recipes by curry addict! I#m dying to try them after the exams :)

I think your son and me might be twins. Except for me being a decade or so older, and not your kid and all :P My insoles cost €800 about 2 years ago and I need another new pair badly, no money for them atm though. Hopefully I might be able to get some during the summer if I get enough hours from work!

+1 to what Muffin said btw, Lucyfur = supermom :)

Lola, is it the usual aches and pains in your legs that make you think you need a new pair?...Trying to figure out if he'll still need them as an adult...

John called me to tell me that he is out in a bar and Don't Stop Believin' is on (it's our song :P) and sang it down the phone to me. Love that boy something serious. :D
    Is John X?

• Advertisement

You sooooo need to tell him, you really, really do:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

My parents went to a party and brought me back cakes and desserts! :D:D:D

Kiera wrote: »
    Is John X?

No, he's one of my best friends though :) And we both sang Don't Stop Believin' at X's birthday party a few months ago so since then it's been our song and he knew I was in a bit of a crap mood most of the week which is why I think he was a dote and called me to sing to me!
    Lucyfur wrote: »
    You sooooo need to tell him, you really, really do:D:D

He already knows I love him ;):D I probably should have been more clear that John isn't X, sorry guys! :o

Lola, is it the usual aches and pains in your legs that make you think you need a new pair?...Trying to figure out if he'll still need them as an adult...

Yep more or less lucyfur. I used to get serious pains in my calves when walking up any sort of an incline at all, even just a set of stairs, and they are starting to pain and tense up again when I'm walking. I have rock hard calves after about 5mins of walking even on the flat. If I ever wear a pair of shoes that don't fit my insoles I really feel it and suffer for it the next day too, one of the reasons I have almost completely given up on heels.

Well in that case, you need to tell X....:D

Yep more or less lucyfur. I used to get serious pains in my calves when walking up any sort of an incline at all, even just a set of stairs, and they are starting to pain and tense up again when I'm walking. I have rock hard calves after about 5mins of walking even on the flat. If I ever wear a pair of shoes that don't fit my insoles I really feel it and suffer for it the next day too, one of the reasons I have almost completely given up on heels.

It must be horrible:( I have hypermobility too but I've great arches...my monkey has cried with the pain:(
    I always buy him proper shoes/trainers too, cheap ones are just a waste:(

Well in that case, you need to tell X....:D

I'm on it ;) He seems to have dropped off the fact of the earth though, nobody has seen him today! I picked a bad day I think, keep forgetting it's Saturday and he probably had work, in which case I can't even guarantee he saw the text or if he did he probably intended to reply later but forgot or something. But don't worry, I'll make absolutely sure I tell him :D He's emigrating in a few weeks so I have to do it soon! Stupid situation is complicated in a whole variety of ways but he needs to know anyway, and I really need to tell him to preserve my own sanity so I'm not always wondering "what if?" once he's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Went to Wagamamas there tonight for the first time and don't see what the fuss is all about at all! I could've easily made better noodles myself. Very meh.

I enjoyed the coconut ice-cream though...impossible to find that in this country!

I'm on it ;) He seems to have dropped off the fact of the earth though, nobody has seen him today! I picked a bad day I think, keep forgetting it's Saturday and he probably had work, in which case I can't even guarantee he saw the text or if he did he probably intended to reply later but forgot or something. But don't worry, I'll make absolutely sure I tell him :D He's emigrating in a few weeks so I have to do it soon! Stupid situation is complicated in a whole variety of ways but he needs to know anyway, and I really need to tell him to preserve my own sanity so I'm not always wondering "what if?" once he's gone.

This. Life is just too short. I'm really hoping he loves you too:)

• Advertisement

Do it!! Say it to him! :D

Lucyfur is right....life is way too short for what ifs!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement