Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here every time you get something new!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Jaysus Nuxx some lovely games there. I've the same problem with Snes stuff have laround 50-60 now but still missing loads of great games. My problem is I starting getting carts but them went mad into the bits of cardboard that come with them.

On my list ath the moment Ghouls and Ghost, any Darius game, Mario RPG, Bomberman 3 Super Aleste, rock n roll racing, Chrono trigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

nuxxx wrote: »
    Secret of Mana
    35asqr7.jpg

I'm just so jelly you've SoM :p

Sera wrote: »
    I'm just so jelly you've SoM :p

Neko say it's probably a purrfect game and I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,631 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I was really enjoying Secret of Mana up until the point where my damn Snes cart dumper erased my save file!

Was too far in to restart. :(

o1s1n wrote: »
    I was really enjoying Secret of Mana up until the point where my damn Snes cart dumper erased my save file!

I was lucky as there was a save on its for years and was still there when I went back to play it last year. Was surprised the battery lasted so long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭Doge

5n6xb6.jpg

Solution?

sd2snes_cart02.png

;)

I know I know! But what about the lovely artwork and boxes, and all that!

Actually you those multi carts would be great for collectors going off to work in a different country for a year, or whatever.

Leave the precious collection back home in the parents loft, or in storage if you have the money, and bring one of these babies around the world with you.

If/When the sd2snes in particular supports Super FX games, I'll probably buy it instantly.

o1s1n wrote: »

i-know-that-feel-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Jaysus Nuxx some lovely games there. I've the same problem with Snes stuff have laround 50-60 now but still missing loads of great games. My problem is I starting getting carts but them went mad into the bits of cardboard that come with them.

On my list ath the moment Ghouls and Ghost, any Darius game, Mario RPG, Bomberman 3 Super Aleste, rock n roll racing, Chrono trigger.

It must be a pain alright, the boxed games are pretty damn expensive as you know, even for cheaper games like Super Aleste. The other games you mentioned I'm missing too, haven't got a single bomberman game :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

SNES is the only Nintendo console(well since NES & besides 3DS) I havent owned :pac:

SNES is the only Nintendo console(well since NES & besides 3DS) I havent owned :pac:
    I bought my SNES off my neighbour for IR£30/40 with 5 games when I was like around 10

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

waveform wrote: »
    Solution?

Yeah deffo gonna get one myself at some stage, almost bought a everdrive a while back. If will be nice to play all those bs satelite games and remakes like Parallel worlds and secret of mana 2 with the english subtitles. I doubt i`ll ever pay hundreds of euro for a game like terranigma, maybe buy a german cart or whatever and get someone to solder a english rom chip onto it! sd2snes will be awesome if it can run starfox 2, I seen it running star ocean on youtube which is nice :)

It must be a pain alright, the boxed games are pretty damn expensive as you know, even for cheaper games like Super Aleste. The other games you mentioned I'm missing too, haven't got a single bomberman game :mad:

No bomberman! Your a disgrace.
    I bought my SNES off my neighbour for IR£30/40 with 5 games when I was like around 10

What games?

I don't like teranigma

I just used to swap my Mega Drive and all my games for my friends SNES and all his games every so often. Then we'd spend the next couple of weeks renting every new game in sight :pac:

What games?
    Bomberman :P, Street Fighter 2, Desert something but not Strike (Fighter I think?), Super Mario All Stars and Super Mario World (just remembered because when I used to play it my files never saved and I was like "oh now I can play it")

One of my favourite SNES memories is playing 2 player tag in Dirt Track FX. Some epic battles :pac:

I just used to swap my Mega Drive and all my games for my friends SNES and all his games every so often. Then we'd spend the next couple of weeks renting every new game in sight :pac:
    I wish I could have done that, I got the Saturn when it came out and no one even knew what it was. The only people with consoles were sharing them with siblings :( my own had moved out by then so never had that problem

Bomberman :P, Street Fighter 2, Desert something but not Strike (Fighter I think?), Super Mario All Stars and something else, I forgot

Super Mega Cute Desert Anime Adventure 2 - The Revenge? ;)

I wish I could have done that, I got the Saturn when it came out and no one even knew what it was. The only people with consoles were sharing them with siblings :( my own had moved out by then

I definitely woulda swapped my ps1 or n64 for a go of a Saturn. Only played 1 for the 1st time about 5/6 years ago :o

I remember in primary school, the whispers of 1 fella owning a Jaguar. Poor bastard :pac:
    Then when the Playstation came out, 1 of my friends got it but for the 1st about 4 months his father wouldnt let him change games incase he broke it :pac:

Bomberman :P, Street Fighter 2, Desert something but not Strike, Super Mario All Stars and something else, I forgot

Should put it up on adverts. There rare now and hard to find in the shops now. Easily worth 2-300 €.

• Advertisement

Should put it up on adverts. There rare now and hard to find in the shops now. Easily worth 2-300 €.
    I'd only do that to get a Jack Burton offer :cool:

I definitely woulda swapped my ps1 or n64 for a go of a Saturn. Only played 1 for the 1st time about 5/6 years ago :o

I remember in primary school, the whispers of 1 fella owning a Jaguar. Poor bastard :pac:
    Then when the Playstation came out, 1 of my friends got it but for the 1st about 4 months his father wouldnt let him change games incase he broke it :pac:

I only played it about a month ago and I dunno his I ever did without it. Love it! So much I disconnected my SNES :eek: for the first time ever and also for the first time sega consoles out number Nintendo consoles hooked up to the tv.
    I think that is what will cause the end of the world in 2012. Gotta hand to the Mayans. They could tell by astronomy that I would go back on 20 years of Nintendo loyalties and switch to Sega. That's like changing from Blur to Oasis.

I would go back on 20 years of Nintendo loyalties and switch to Sega. That's like changing from Blur to Oasis.
    no it's like going from Oasis to Blur :P
    Blur is better
    Blur, Sega > Nintendo, Oasis
    you started it

I dont really like Blur or Oasis enough to match them to Sega or Nintendo :(

I dont really like Blur or Oasis enough to match them to Sega or Nintendo
    what would you pick then :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I equally dislike both blur and oasis.

I'm definitely a sega kid though!

what would you pick then :P

I have no idea :/

Probably Megadeth & Metallica.
    Both awesome but Metallica (being Sega) just that lil bit better :pac:

Steve SI was a Sega AND Nintendo Kid...... times x 2 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I was a Sega boy! And I think most poeple who were Sega fans moved to the playstation then, most people I know did anyway

• Advertisement

no it's like going from Oasis to Blur :P
    Blur is better
    Blur, Sega > Nintendo, Oasis
    you started it

Can someone tell what the spoiler is. I'm on my phone and cannot see it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement