Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Good luck Kablamo!!

TeletextPear, I don't know what that is but it's all I want in the world today!!

Why Bubblefett is happy today:
    -Went for a lovely run in the sun with the doggy and for the first time ever he got tired before me :)
    -Going to buy a pineapple later. Craving fresh pineapple :)
    -there's an idiot who used to work for me who tried to get me fired by lying (saying I said stuff I didn't), called in sick 23 times in 1 year (all for seperate reasons from "broken foot" which was better the next day, to cancer, which was also better the next day) and could not take instruction to save his life. Somehow he got promoted to my position after I left. I found out now, not even a year later, he has been told to step down after 2 failed audits and a huge amount of stock missing :) Karma is pretty

Might wear a pretty dress today. I feel like a pretty dress day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Walked 16km yesterday, im in training for the flora mini marathon and i only have to walk 10km.

My new jeans (size 32) are now starting to fall down, they are getting very baggy however i am still not a size 12 in pants YET. My arms, face and torso are getting thinner. Will be posting before and after shots up next month.

Kablamo! wrote: »
    Starting the induction for my new job today- I'm a bag of nerves and not entirely sure where I'm going. Waaaah :(

Good luck,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Good luck, Kablamo.

Teletext Pear, you're making me so hungry and resentful of my cereal cupboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Roesy wrote: »
    Stupid neighbour blaring stupid telly until after 4am. Grrr! Didn't get to sleep until after 5 and was up again at 7.15. So tired, so very, very tired.
    Inconsiderate neighbours make me so mad.

I mean, if you had your TV blaring while they were trying to sleep I'd imagine they'd be pretty quick to complain.
    Starting the induction for my new job today- I'm a bag of nerves and not entirely sure where I'm going. Waaaah :(
    Best of luck Kablamo, hope it goes well for you.
    Just made breakfast burritos, droooool :)
    What are breakfast burritos? Actually, what are burritos?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ran 2 races this weekend. It now hurts to move. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Grrr I hate the cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Burritos are delicious wraps filled with spicy meat, veg/beans and rice. Breakfast burritos usually involve some of those delicious fillings plus eggs, mine had spicy potato cubes, onion, chilli sauce, eggs and cheese. Major noms!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Don't know what kind of day this is turning out to be! I'm fed up with things that need doing but can't do them until other things fall into place. It's an endless cycle bah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

I think I might surprise my bf with some Iced Earth tickets, they're playing in Button Factory in August. I wouldn't have the slightest interest in seeing them, but I wouldn't mind going with him because I think he'd like it...hopefully!

Need to get paid first, yay for bank holiday wages! Makes all the stress of the weekend worth it...kinda :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

:eek::eek::eek:

You've never had a burrito???!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Reeeally want to go to see Jeff Dunham in May, I'm really thinking of purchasing the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

my landlord texetd me earlier saying she wants to go into the house in a while and take pictures, I'm guessing its to show any wear and tear or for daft.ie, I'm pretty sure she cant do that unless I agree? I told her call over when I'm at home not a bother, dont like the idea of her being there when I'm not though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

krudler wrote: »
    my landlord texetd me earlier saying she wants to go into the house in a while and take pictures, I'm guessing its to show any wear and tear or for daft.ie, I'm pretty sure she cant do that unless I agree? I told her call over when I'm at home not a bother, dont like the idea of her being there when I'm not though
    She's supposed to give you written notice when she wants to enter the house (not sure if it's 24 hours or 48 hours).

She's supposed to give you written notice when she wants to enter the house (not sure if it's 24 hours or 48 hours).

thought so, was reading up on the deposit thing as well when it comes to getting it back, from what I can see unless theres stuff damage she cant keep it as a months rent, I'll give threshold a call later and see what rights i have

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Why would you turn up 1.5 hrs early for an appointment and then get arsy cos no one is there? Was working on the other side of the city mate. Sorry... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

From Threshold:

Privacy

As a tenant you are entitled to quiet and peaceful enjoyment of your home. Your landlord is only allowed enter with your permission. If the landlord needs to carry out repairs or inspect the premises, it should be by prior arrangement with you. If the property is put up for sale, ask the landlord to agree viewing times with you. If your landlord repeatedly enters your flat without your permission contact Threshold for advice.

http://www.threshold.ie/page.asp?menu=70&page=240

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

F*cking cramps:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Food coma :o

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

EmilyO wrote: »
    I think I might surprise my bf with some Iced Earth tickets, they're playing in Button Factory in August. I wouldn't have the slightest interest in seeing them, but I wouldn't mind going with him because I think he'd like it...hopefully!
    Iced Earth are savage, didn't know they were playing here though :eek::)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

The. General. Public. :mad:

FML.

:(

The. General. Public. :mad:

FML.

:(

My nemesis, kill them with fire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

F*cking cat! Sneaked in behind me when I went into the room they're not allowed in. Only copped it when I heard her scratching the wall(two other cats sniffing under the door) she was scratching the wall because she had just done a large poo!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

bubblefett wrote: »
    called in sick 23 times in 1 year (all for seperate reasons from "broken foot" which was better the next day, to cancer, which was also better the next day) and could not take instruction to save his life.

:D

Please tell me he got away with that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Where can I watch them online?

Youtube excluded. Awful quality videos on there imo.

I use SNIP. Click TV Shows up at the top and the just search for the show you want. You'll get a list of seasons and episodes. Click on the episode you want and it brings you to another page with a list of about ten links for the same episode. I usually use the links that say putlocker.com beside them because they seem to be the best quality.
    Links234 wrote: »
    Herself introduced me to it, I hadn't seen it before. It really is fantastic though, I am loving it.

I get to see her again on Friday. Long distance is a pain.

Hope you enjoy your time with your gf Links. Long distance is a pain. And me and my bf aren't even that far away.

Best of luck! :D
    Crying in the fecking computer lab in college. Can't even blame the stupid SPSS programme. One of those stupid, stupid weeks.

Boybestie made me smile last night though. We've a long standing injoke of him owing me a goat, and I likened it to Misty and Ash sticking together in Pokemon because she was owed a bike, so he informed me I'm never getting that goat so I'll always be with him... :)

Awh that's actually too cute! :D

Acoshla don't unspoiler this, it's about feet..
    My toenail came off this morning.. Well some of it came off and I yanked the rest off. Ouch. Bad idea, I know. Turns out there was a new nail growing underneath pushing the old one off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Jane!!!!! Ew ew ew ew ew!!!! I'm not that squeamish but eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

weird day yesterday, got a heap of drama from some women in a bar last night and some random woman came to my rescue by picking me up and carrying me over her shoulder to safety. It's just as well I'm pickable upable. I've been dealing with nothing but crap since hair went blonde. and women are nuttier than ever.

bubblefett wrote: »
    -there's an idiot who used to work for me who tried to get me fired by lying (saying I said stuff I didn't), called in sick 23 times in 1 year (all for seperate reasons from "broken foot" which was better the next day, to cancer, which was also better the next day) and could not take instruction to save his life. Somehow he got promoted to my position after I left. I found out now, not even a year later, he has been told to step down after 2 failed audits and a huge amount of stock missing :) Karma is pretty

Might wear a pretty dress today. I feel like a pretty dress day :)

there was a guy who used to work with me, security guard, who was an utter incompetent fool who used to ring in over nothing as well, he was out "sick" one time for two weeks and came in tanned, he'd clearly been away on a holiday and when asked about it he said he was doing sunbeds on his time off. best excuse he ever came up with was he couldnt leave the house as the patio door came off its hinges and he had to stand there holding it until the repair guy came (but he was able to make a phone call while holding up an entire patio door himself) some people just take the piss with their sick time.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Jane, that's really weird!!! Feet don't bother me at all and I see several pairs of weird and wonderful feet every day but that's really strange!!
    Did you bag it or anything? Was the old nail discoloured?

• Advertisement

OakeyDokey wrote: »
    Reeeally want to go to see Jeff Dunham in May, I'm really thinking of purchasing the tickets.

I like him too, achmed is so funny, achmed also has a dead son....

where/when is it on? oh just thought im in italy till mid may...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement