Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 28 at CAPTAIN'S GRAFTON ST/TALLAGHT! **THANK YOU LEGGO**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

If you havent been in CA before you probably would be surprised by how small it is.
    Having said that, I think it will be the more then adequate. With 250 people in there the banter will be mighty

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I was there about 30 minutes ago and i didn't get that impression? One of the girls was telling another that "these are the WWE tickets if people ask for them, 5 euros".

img0116hg.jpg

Maybe shouldn't post this pic as it leaves it easy for people to create forgeries...?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,080 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Have a great time lads drink the place dry ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    Maybe shouldn't post this pic as it leaves it easy for people to create forgeries...?

If you can make a forgery from that pic then fair play to you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

8 tickets bought this morning from grafton st! Was asking your man if they were selling fast, apparently they are selling well enough! good to hear!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Picked my five up earlier. Got a couple of lads coming down from Belfast and one guy flying over from Scotland just for this!

I also was quite surprised by how small the place is. However if they host Superbowl events up there then they must be prepared for that same set up being required on the 1st.

I can't wait. Props to leggo for all of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Got someone to pick up four tickets for me :D

Waits :(

Better to have a small place packed with legit fans then some huge place with us stuck in the corner and the rest of it empty. It'll be grand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Got someone to pick up four tickets for me :D

Waits :(
    I look forward to meeting the pistol. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

6 tickets in the bag at 12.04 today :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Managed to get myself a ticket today :D

Ok. How many people here are after buying over 5 tickets? :pac:
    Leave some for the culchies -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

i bought 3 for the culchies. offered to pick them up for anyone who wanted them.
    only 1 person took me up :)

I'm going to tout mine outside CA on the night.
    "anyone buying or sellin'

I'll also have an assortment of badly made merchantise
    'Get yer' hats and scarfs folks'

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Whistles, hats, blow-up hands.. Whistles, hats, blow-up hands.. Whistles, hats, blow-up hands.. get your American flag baseball caps and a poster of David Nugent

Whistles, hats, blow-up hands.. Whistles, hats, blow-up hands.. Whistles, hats, blow-up hands.. get your American flag baseball caps and a poster of David Nugent

PMSL - quality

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'm going to tout mine outside CA on the night.
    "anyone buying or sellin'

I'll also have an assortment of badly made merchantise
    'Get yer' hats and scarfs folks'

Alright buddy i'll take tree of de John Seener caps and chuck in de Ray Mysteryio t-shirt. Wat's dat come to €80? Bargain, sorry i've only got cash tho!

Also wat's dat shirt with HHHHHHHHH on the front?

Oh dat's the new 'Triple HHH' shirt, yeah chuck dat in too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

The world's oldest looking 21 year old at one point

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Got my tix lads, cant wait now!! There didnt look to be too many left when she was countin mine out though, just a heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So any offical word on how manys left??

Feckin mate is looking for one now lol i could of got him one if i knew early on!!

Reckon still be some left 2morrw???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I'm in exactly the same boat. Lads, I've got a guy coming from London. He's just booked his flight coming just for this and flying straight back on the first flight on the Monday. If anyone can get him a ticket I'll give them the cash on the night AND two beers! Can't say fairer than that....

If anyone can pick up an extra 2 id be many kinds of grateful. I give money.
    And beer.
    And........

.......maybe >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

And beer.
    And........

.......maybe >_>

The second one is for me!! If anyone can help us out I'd be so grateful. I was meant to head up to Dublin today but I'm coming down with the flu. :(

Ditto on the offer of beerage and extra monies. Apparently Chin gives great BJs though! And I'm that desperate I might even flash a bewb. :o

Flojo wrote: »
    The second one is for me!! If anyone can help us out I'd be so grateful. I was meant to head up to Dublin today but I'm coming down with the flu. :(

Ditto on the offer of beerage and extra monies. Apparently Chin gives great BJs though! And I'm that desperate I might even flash a bewb. :o

Im volunteering you for that >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Im volunteering you for that >_>

But all the lads said you were the best?! :(

Flojo wrote: »
    But all the lads said you were the best?! :(

Well schucks :pac:

Beefy - you should be able to get some 2moro as long as u get in early.

Anyone know how tickets in tallaght are shifting.

Looks like i have 2, possibly 3 spare tickets now that 2 mates have decided to go to CA in tallaght instead.

Looks like i have 2, possibly 3 spare tickets now that 2 mates have decided to go to CA in tallaght instead.

If thats for defo (and they havent been called yet) can me & Flojo buy them off you? You can have cookies? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

And beer.
    And........

.......maybe >_>

Crap you shoulda said i'd have gotten them for you.

• Advertisement

Crap you shoulda said i'd have gotten them for you.

Was hoping Flo was gonna be up there today but she caught the plague so it failed slightly :pac:

Advertisement