Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

What's an apple lattices?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Kiera wrote: »
    What's an apple lattices?
    img_2251.jpg?w=490

Appley crunchy sugary goodness is what Apple lattice's are!!

Ah I see, my mam loves them. I've always called them apple thingys and she would know what I meant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Following my lovely nap, I have no desire to even attempt sleep now.

Regrets, no.

Fears about my levels of tiredness tomorrow, yes.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

shinikins wrote: »

I don't think I've ever had a crunchy one, they're always soggy and meh when I get one :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Posy wrote: »
    That must be your fruit intake sorted for a couple of days now. You are so healthy! :)
    If only :pac:
    I don't think I've ever had a crunchy one, they're always soggy and meh when I get one :(
    I always get them in Dunnes Stores (four for €1.75) and usually go for the ones that are most brown in colour or else the over cooked ones, got caught once with soggy ones, never again.

Martini and tonic now, bed soon :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That must be your fruit intake sorted for a couple of days now. You are so healthy! :)
    shinikins wrote: »
    img_2251.jpg?w=490

Haha they dont look so healthy to me :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I've been burned one too many times buying apple lattices. It's so hard to find a crunchy, non-soggy one. Is that too much to ask, lattice fairies?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I got a full fringe at the weekend and there are loads of stragly bits. Driving me insane!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Over the next five weeks I only have one full 5-day one. Woo-hoo!

It also looks as though I'm going to reach my WW goal tomorrow in class and I'm wearing a pair of trousers I bought for my summer job after first year in college and they're loose. My husband's comment: "And not even any muffin top." Gee, thank you dear!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

First thing I did this morning was stand on an upturned three pin plug with my bare foot. It's nice to have such an auspicious start to the day. :pac:

First thing I did this morning was stand on an upturned three pin plug with my bare foot. It's nice to have such an auspicious start to the day. :pac:

Oh Lord! That is the worst feeling in the world. I make sure all my plugs are put away before I go asleep because I always get up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night.

I got a full fringe at the weekend and there are loads of stragly bits. Driving me insane!!!
    Can you trim them off?
    Das Kitty wrote: »
    Over the next five weeks I only have one full 5-day one. Woo-hoo!

It also looks as though I'm going to reach my WW goal tomorrow in class and I'm wearing a pair of trousers I bought for my summer job after first year in college and they're loose. My husband's comment: "And not even any muffin top." Gee, thank you dear!

Oh well done, Das. That's excellent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

:D:D

I love my older phonics (phonics 2 class) we were having a singing and dancing class and I thought then ring a ring of roses. When we all fell down they all jumped on top of me hugged me and clung on to my legs. I had 4 kids on my legs walking around the class room. :3

Can you trim them off?

Oh well done, Das. That's excellent :)

Yeh I trimmed some off with the kitchen scissors this morning while standing on a table. The OH came into the room and thought I was gone mental.

Well done Das! I got told I was really muscley the other day...the complete opposite of what I'm trying to achieve...!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

last night i went to tgif and had fried mozzerella, steak and a caramel apple pie

so i would not say that im reaching any goal weight :pac:

well done dk :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Is it just me or is Tuesday often marginally more depressing than Monday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Tuesday is the worst day. You're in the week, but the weekend is still ages away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Honey-ec wrote: »

It's my Monday, but is still so very far away from Saturday, and as it looks like I'm in for another sh*t week I'm not thrilled with the prospect.

My wedding dress is out for delivery today, but even that can't cheer me up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Honey-ec wrote: »

I call it "Fug Tuesday".

A Tuesday in February is the worst!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Acoshla wrote: »
    It's my Monday, but is still so very far away from Saturday, and as it looks like I'm in for another sh*t week I'm not thrilled with the prospect.

I really hope this dress will be the best thing since sliced bread, have they been getting magic elves to hand sew it or something the length they are taking?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

What can we do to help? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I really hope this dress will be the best thing since sliced bread, have they been getting magic elves to hand sew it or something the length they are taking?? :p

There better be fairy blood woven into the lace!!!

WN not a lot now unless you can A. make Saturday come faster so I can resolve a work issue or B. give me lots of moneys so I don't have to work anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

WN not a lot now unless you can A. make Saturday come faster so I can resolve a work issue or B. give me lots of moneys so I don't have to work anymore.

If I could make Saturday be here faster I'd be minted! Unfortunately I can do neither :(

There better be fairy blood woven into the lace!!!

I'm planning on winning the Euro millions this week so i can do option B for you :)

I'm planning on winning the Euro millions this week so i can do option B for you :)

Sorry but I have actually planned on winning it this week and I've no plans to share. You can have next week.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

It’s my brother’s birthday today, and I got a text from his girlfriend saying she’s just got tickets to the Singin’ in the Rain musical and would I like to come with them :) I can’t wait! They’re front row tickets as well, so we’re going to get drenched

I wasn’t expecting to see him until Friday though so I haven’t got his birthday present yet... Oops

Whenever there is a big win on the Euromillions I daydream about what I'd do with the money... I've never bought a ticket though, so I won't win unless there is a highly improbable scenario where I find the winning ticket in the street

Acoshla, I feel I can't even cheer you up with cake, since that will just remind you of work :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

oreos and lattes anyone???

Sorry but I have actually planned on winning it this week and I've no plans to share. You can have next week.

No problem, it will probably roll over :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

bluewolf wrote: »
    oreos and lattes anyone???

Replace the latte with an americano and I'm there :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement