Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Ivy that is one of the cutest little babies i have ever seen!!

d'awwwwwhhh!! :)

i has a mountain of work to do this weekend and to top it all off...i NEED TO FINISH MY THESIS!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Kiera wrote: »
    Ah that's only the start of the mad stuff I've been in hospital for tbh. Was read the last rites 3 times. Mam reckons its why I'm such a fighter and never give up on things I want.

so you're like the chuck norris of tLL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

krudler wrote: »
    Ah that's only the start of the mad stuff I've been in hospital for tbh. Was read the last rites 3 times. Mam reckons its why I'm such a fighter and never give up on things I want.

so you're like the chuck norris of tLL
    My beard is more groomed than his.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Posy wrote: »
    My cat has had so many toys over the years but only ever plays with things that aren't really meant to be cat toys in the first place.
    I get sad sometimes that so many people really don't like cats. A lot of the time if I mention I have a cat, I get the answer 'Ugh, I hate cats.'
    I don't understand all the kitteh hate. :(

There's also the pen, the tweazers(if I leave them out they go missing), that spot on the wall where a fly landed once and the carpet!
    I don't get the I hate cats thing too, people always say it. I don't know why they feel the need to share that bit of info to someone who clearly does like cats. I don't like children but when someone tells me they have a child I don't say 'Ugh, children are horrible, I hate them!'
    krudler wrote: »
    cat toys? all you need is this:

empty_box.jpg

its Disneyland for cats.

The big problem with boxes is one cat likes to try eat them, decides it tastes like cardboard and spits it out! Then tries another bit. I still find little bits of cardboard every now and then.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Orla K wrote: »
    I don't get the I hate cats thing too, people always say it. I don't know why they feel the need to share that bit of info to someone who clearly does like cats. I don't like children but when someone tells me they have a child I don't say 'Ugh, children are horrible, I hate them!'
    Yeah, that's the part I don't get.. There seem to be a lot of people who love telling me how horrible cats are and how much they hate them just after I've told them I have a cat or mentioned that I love cats. I'd rather not know! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

That roast lamb was utterly scrumptious.

Now to finish off these Apple Lattice's......

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

That roast lamb was utterly scrumptious.

Now to finish off these Apple Lattice's......

i had a caramel apple pie from tgif and by god was it good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I really wish my mom would feck off to bed already so I can sneak into the kitchen and liberate the tub of Haagen Daz from the freezer without her judgemental look or worse-being forced to share!
    I'm blaming my hormones- I have no idea if I'm due or on right now due to having had a Mirena for the last 3 years but I'm definately craving sugar right now!

WOMAN, GO TO NBED! I NEED MY FIX!!!

Apple Lattices count as one of your five a day, right? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I was reversing around a corner in my underground car park, when, from out of nowhere, a wild concrete column appeared! It attacked my car, and my car lost the fight :( I now have a huge dent in the bumper/wing of my car. Drives fine, no monies to fix it, so it's gonna look like crap for a while. Meanwhile, I'll drive along getting the "pfff, women drivers" stares from people :mad: I'm gutted, I only bought the car 3 weeks ago :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 pinkhop

Friends... No better show to put the biggest smile on my face no matter how many times I watch it :D!

Also im thinking change is good... thinking of getting rid of my blonde hair :) Excited!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

pinkhop wrote: »
    Friends... No better show to put the biggest smile on my face no matter how many times I watch it :D!

Also im thinking change is good... thinking of getting rid of my blonde hair :) Excited!

i used to have blonde hair
    short

no idea wtf i was thinking
    i must have been high the whole time

change is good! experiment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

bluewolf wrote: »
    i used to have blonde hair
    short

no idea wtf i was thinking
    i must have been high the whole time

change is good! experiment!
    I'm loving it atm, aside from raising a few pound for charity everybody else seems to think it suits me better but for as long as it's there I'm going to enjoy it. I always look high, I just look lie a crack head instead of a heroin addict now though.

and starting to tire of being likened to Sinead O Connor all the time too

ah yeah it depends on what suits you of course - just in my case it really, really didn't...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Orla K wrote: »
    Buy cats loads of cat toys and what do the all run around fighting over... a random bit of blue plastic.

The puppy does that. I've bought him so many toys and his favourite thing in the whole world is a stick he found in the woods one day and brought home with him. When I buy him something new he very politely plays with it for about 5 mins and then runs back to his beloved stick.

Channel 4 is showing girls that do those phone sex lines. It's so funny, don't know how they don't laugh when telling some ail fella to bark like a dog :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

bluewolf wrote: »
    ah yeah it depends on what suits you of course - just in my case it really, really didn't...
    I'm finding it weird how differently people treat you with blonde hair, it's a bit like a social experiment now but it's stark. I find women are either threatened or intimidated (although I was wearing it as a mohawk once or twice too with facial piercings so that probably helped) but men are all "interested" in a different way than the usual "friendly" way when it was brown. Think I scare the crap out of them now, which is nice.

i saw one where she was having a cup of tea on the ad

trust ireland lol

I'm bored and want to watch a film, but can't watch anything on this desktop as there's no sound :(

I also miss my bf and his lovely cuddles :o Saw him less than three hours ago and can't wait to see him again <3

Channel 4 is showing girls that do those phone sex lines. It's so funny, don't know how they don't laugh when telling some ail fella to bark like a dog :D
    :eek: :eek: :D

• Advertisement

:eek: :eek: :D
    And she was painting her wall while doing it :D

Not lying seductively on silk sheets in sexy lace lingerie like in the ads?? :eek:

Not lying seductively on silk sheets in sexy lace lingerie like in the ads?? :eek:
    Lol not a hint of silk :)

Might look into making me a few extra quid :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

coco_lola wrote: »
    I was reversing around a corner in my underground car park, when, from out of nowhere, a wild concrete column appeared! It attacked my car, and my car lost the fight :( I now have a huge dent in the bumper/wing of my car. Drives fine, no monies to fix it, so it's gonna look like crap for a while. Meanwhile, I'll drive along getting the "pfff, women drivers" stares from people :mad: I'm gutted, I only bought the car 3 weeks ago :(
    Hugs, I did the same with my lil Pug(may she rest in peace) reversed out I'd the driveway and my foot slipped and bang!! Big dent. I cried so hard, my Dad.came back to the house and saw me bawling beside the car in the rain. Never did get it fixed, it didn't affect the driving, and I kept it rust free so it didn't bother me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

^I thought you were talking about a dog there for a minute :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

So I'm currently in bed with himself, and instead of talking we both have the laptops out and are communicating through boards...

This is normal, right?! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Beesand

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    So I'm currently in bed with himself, and instead of talking we both have the laptops out and are communicating through boards...

This is normal, right?! :confused:

In a very 21st century kind of way, I think it is normal, but it's probably not very healthy!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

Printing annoys me >.<
    trying to do double sided, multiple slides to a page so as to cut back on the amount of paper I'll use, but it keeps fecking up :( (have to do it manually...)

Just flicking back through and it looks like some of the notes have been cut at the margins too....damn.

The apple lattices are all gone.

• Advertisement

The apple lattices are all gone.
    That must be your fruit intake sorted for a couple of days now. You are so healthy! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement