Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Kiera wrote: »
    He'd probably eat that too :P

Which would classify it as a humane death. Therefore, no legal consequences. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Lol, id say you were raging alright.:pac:

So most importantly, what kind of chocolate was it?:pac::pac:

I'm conflicted about cats, think they are very cute but can be very evil:eek:

Dogs, well I just love em:)

And as for cake, well I'm on a fecking healthy eating buzz, so the pics here are the nearest o get to cake :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Which would classify it as a humane death. Therefore, no legal consequences. :D

WOOHOO!! :D

Tigger99 wrote: »
    Lol, id say you were raging alright.:pac:

So most importantly, what kind of chocolate was it?:pac::pac:

I'm conflicted about cats, think they are very cute but can be very evil:eek:

Dogs, well I just love em:)

And as for cake, well I'm on a fecking healthy eating buzz, so the pics here are the nearest o get to cake :(

A yummy Cadury buttons easter egg :(

Same here.. No cake for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    ...Does your boyfriend happen to be writing this maybe?!
    No, he wouldn't! All me. :)

• Advertisement

<_<
    >_>

:p

No, he wouldn't! All me. :)

Jaysus, lucky you so!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Literally death by chocolate?

its up there with being smothered in cleavage as my top ways to go :pac:

when I'm rich I'm going to get cadburys to make me an easter egg sized creme egg, and just eat the filling with a spoon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

:D Climbing into bed with a big mug of tea and some TV to catch up on. Being single has it's plus sides. Also, no-one to tempt me with Easter eggs :p

Daisies wrote: »
    Also, no-one to tempt me with Easter eggs :p

Except for us:

easter-egg.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

When I win the lotto I'm gonna get someone to invent a tree that grows packets of crisps :D

krudler wrote: »

when I'm rich I'm going to get cadburys to make me an easter egg sized creme egg, and just eat the filling with a spoon.

I have ALWAYS wanted a creme egg easter egg, I'd just crack it open and stick my face in.. Only briefly coming up for air!

yeah.. Smothered by my cleavage is how he wants to go he says.. But I'm pretty sure I'll be done for murder/manslaughter soooo won't be doin that!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I thought Easter eggs were for after lent :p :pac:

I've clean fresh linen and lavender burning :D

If anyone needs a giggle.. I give you.. Steve.

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/exoticpets/2995078

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I'm making one for my fiancé this year, because I'm just that awesome :D

How the heck is it Monday tomorrow already?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

They have giant Walnut Whips in Marks & Sparks at the moment. I find the concept a bit alarming, I have to say.

Dolorous wrote: »

How the heck is it Monday tomorrow already?!

Weekend went so fast :( Didn't help that I spent it working night shifts! But I'm off now til Tuesday night, yippee!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Honey-ec wrote: »
    They have giant Walnut Whips in Marks & Sparks at the moment. I find the concept a bit alarming, I have to say.

gonna get me one of those :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Making a list of all the things that need doing around the house - I think it'd be quicker to scribble out what I've written and just put 'everything'. :rolleyes:
    Every available surface is covered in clothes waiting to be folded and put away! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Ok I'm new here.. But saw the name of the thread and had to join in, then when I clicked in and saw cake.. Well I felt right at home :D

Hello all!!

Welcome Sar_Bear! :)

Honey-Ec I found one of those M&S walnut whips in the back of my car a fortnight ago, I got ridiculously excited and then found out it was for my dad for easter :mad:

Detox starts tomorrow, gonna go for 2-3 just fresh veg and loads of water. I've been feeling really tired and burnt out lately so hoping it might help :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I think it's because I spent Friday night in Dublin and spent most of yesterday having the craic in the city and my sense of timing and stuff is out of whack but how the hell is it almost 11pm on Sunday already!? :( Not looking forward to the stress of this week one bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Even though getting up at half 5 was zero fun, I will miss being in the hospital and dealing with real people as opposed to being in a classroom writing about imaginary ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Honey-ec wrote: »
    gonna get me one of those :D

I saw that. But after investigation, it seems that it's a hollow chocolate shell with smaller walnut whips inside (if I remember rightly). Was a bit disappointed that it wasn't filled with fluffy marshmallow goodness :(

I saw that. But after investigation, it seems that it's a hollow chocolate shell with smaller walnut whips inside (if I remember rightly). Was a bit disappointed that it wasn't filled with fluffy marshmallow goodness :(

Awww what a disappointment :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Except for us:

easter-egg.jpg

Not working. I can't eat it so I'm still on a diet!
    Kiera wrote: »
    When I win the lotto I'm gonna get someone to invent a tree that grows packets of crisps :D

Mmmmm I <3 crisps. Much more than chocolate

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I don't like crisps at all. I don't think I've even ever bought a packet.
    I DO like cake, though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Currently watching this....

Has brought a smile to my face :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Novella wrote: »
    Even though getting up at half 5 was zero fun, I will miss being in the hospital and dealing with real people as opposed to being in a classroom writing about imaginary ones.

It really is! :) You learn so much on placement.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project/302/1

This is cheating...

http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project/2/1

Don't do it this way...

http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project/37/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Dolorous wrote: »

How will you make the filling?! It must involve an insane amount of sugar.

Do not want to go to work tomorrow, at all. Still lots of stupid rowing going on, it's a rotten atmosphere to be in. And tomorrow is my 11 hour, no break shift. Make it go away!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement