Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

xsiborg wrote: »
    Kess, is this you? :D

That's a Woo Hoo.

This is a WOOOOOOOOOOO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Kess73 wrote: »
    That's a Woo Hoo.

This is a WOOOOOOOOOOO

[fairly weak woo]

well, i stuck in the earphones and cranked up the volume expecting an epic woo... eesh, am dissapoint! :(

yeah, tried it again there, same effect- like an owl with athsma... :(

Nope, got the new zyxel one last week, changed the line and new rj11 heads and new filters

XS when you get UPC you might have problems with that too. im just off the phone there to a guy out in garryowen and he was told his signal is strong enough for tv, not strong enough for carrying both on the same line, which tbh is something i've never heard of before! :rolleyes:

might be worth your while to ask UPC to do a signal check first before you get your hopes up.

think i figured out too why the woo wasnt doing it for me either-

listening to rammmstein all morning on youtube at ear bleeding levels will do just that! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Nope, got the new zyxel one last week, changed the line and new rj11 heads and new filters

XS when you get UPC you might have problems with that too. im just off the phone there to a guy out in garryowen and he was told his signal is strong enough for tv, not strong enough for carrying both on the same line, which tbh is something i've never heard of before! :rolleyes:

might be worth your while to ask UPC to do a signal check first before you get your hopes up.

listening to rammmstein all morning on youtube at ear bleeding levels will do just that! :(

Yeah will do, I'm suprised with how crap the lines are for just outside the city centre like

Yeah will do, I'm suprised with how crap the lines are for just outside the city centre like

UPC isnt all it's cracked up to be, if i was to get a 50MB line here, i'd be lucky to get 25 off it, because just doing a wireless scan i can see all the UPC SSID's, and they're all coming off one pipe, so contention would be a major issue. it'd be fine if i just had it here on my own, so i'll stick with smart telecom on DSL for now anyway.

• Advertisement

listening to rammstein all morning on youtube at ear bleeding levels will do just that! :(

Kudos on your good taste. Excellent band, and one that are fantastic live. Seen them a number of times in Germany with their full stage show. An amazing experience every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

1790433255.png

Good lord man! How is it so bad?

Meanwhile, I've paid for 100mb and this is what I'm getting.
    1791707113.png

F*^kin joke. I mean, the film takes four mins to download instead of two :)

First world problems, lol.

Wamble wrote: »
    Good lord man! How is it so bad?

Meanwhile, I've paid for 100mb and this is what I'm getting.
    1791707113.png

F*^kin joke. I mean, the film takes four mins to download instead of two :)

First world problems, lol.

nice one wamble, this demonstrates EXACTLY what i do be trying to explain to customers about contention, without getting too technical about it, and that just because they get 50 or 100 meg broadband, doesnt mean that what they're paying for is necessarily what they're going to get.

meanwhile, might as well post mine up, your upload speed is nearly as fast as my download! :D

1791863775.png

57514016.png

Kudos on your good taste. Excellent band, and one that are fantastic live. Seen them a number of times in Germany with their full stage show. An amazing experience every time.

are you going monday night kess? i wanted to go but with tickets at €70 odd a pop, im not quite THAT big a fan... :(

are you going monday night kess? i wanted to go but with tickets at €70 odd a pop, im not quite THAT big a fan... :(

Nope not going on Monday. Will be in London on Sunday for the cup final, so not sure yet whether or not I will be back in Limerick on Sunday night or Monday morning/evening.

So it boiled down to a choice between Liverpool FC and Rammstein, and my home town team won. :D

• Advertisement

Nope not going on Monday. Will be in London on Sunday for the cup final, so not sure yet whether or not I will be back in Limerick on Sunday night or Monday morning/evening.

So it boiled down to a choice between Liverpool FC and Rammstein, and my home town team won. :D

maybe they'll come back again at some stage and play in thomond park, *looks out window*...

oh, a pig just fell off a ship there, does that qualify as flying? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I have a ticket but im undecided if im going or not.

I have a ticket but im undecided if im going or not.

ah NOW ya mention it, lol, too late now for me to switch around plans and book jurys croker... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

I'm sorry......What's all this about Rammstein playing???? Where lads?

source wrote: »

Monday night in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

They're playing the snug in Tom Collins's's.

Really.

Unfortunately Bands still seem to tour Ireland with carefully planned Gigs in Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Belturbet, Ballynowhere.....and basically never Limerick........

Monday night in Dublin.

Hmmmmm can I afford it is the next question, and on you cannot answer unfortunately.

Hmmmmm can I afford it is the next question, and on you cannot answer unfortunately.

Even if I could answer it I would not, as my interest in the financial status of others is remarkably low. :D

Hmmmmm can I afford it is the next question, and on no you cannot answer unfortunately.

presume it was a rhetorical question source? :D

*shakes piggy bank*, no jingley sounds... join the club! :(

presume it was a rhetorical question source? :D

*shakes piggy bank*, no jingley sounds... join the club! :(

Yeah my piggy bank is empty too. Es ist nicht gut!!! Ich will sie sehen! :(

• Advertisement

Yeah my piggy bank is empty too. Es ist nicht gut!!! Ich will sie sehen! :(

had to google translate, my wife does the germanspeak, (handy when ordering stuff from parts suppliers in germany... :D

Missed you last night, cause I wasn't at home - had to sort **** out.

Missed you last night, cause I wasn't at home - had to sort **** out.

Yeah yeah yeah. :p

You had the chance to lay claim to the area and you failed. It is mine now and you are now one of my beeyatches. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Re: this thread: http://touch.boards.ie/thread/239236?page=16#post_77187413
    Is there anything worth checking out in town tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

If you buy a spirit level its not 100% you are still going to install those shelves straight. :(

Yeah yeah yeah. :p

You had the chance to lay claim to the area and you failed. It is mine now and you are now one of my beeyatches. :D

I was, but hell! At least now I'm single again! :rolleyes:

Beer Baron wrote: »
    If you buy a spirit level its not 100% you are still going to install those shelves straight. :(

are you sure the spirit level is the problem BB? 'cause that post reads like you're after sampling a different kind of spirits before you went about shelves them installing... :p

yoda shít just to mess with your head if you really are after knocking a few back... im going to hell! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

are you sure the spirit level is the problem BB? 'cause that post reads like you're after sampling a different kind of spirits before you went about shelves them installing... :p

yoda shít just to mess with your head if you really are after knocking a few back... im going to hell! :D

Nope. Off to match later so no beer. Have a case of Erdinger Oktoberfest I managed to track down which is for tomorrow night(not all 12 mind you) :D

• Advertisement

I was, but hell! At least now I'm single again! :rolleyes:

I think you may have gotten the wrong idea about why I am in the area :eek:

You best get back with her again because I don't want ya. Mind you I hear that IO is very single, so maybe you two could pair up. :p

Would be a nice thing for you to do for him, afterall you should have no problem chatting someone new up, but poor swan boy (yep IO you are back to being that again:D) does not seem to have the Sniper charm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement